Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139896 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Carmal90:

GTBank has refunded my money at the exact amount they charged me..thanks

Congratulations bro, I am also having a similar issue with amazon and uba. I was charged a 100usd commitment fee for a deal on amazon which will be refunded but uba refunded just about 80usd or so. I also laid a complain. Uba has one of the worst exchange rates currently. Hitherto they refund service charge during refunds but now they charge service charge for refunding. Uba r getting funnier by the day. Congratulations bro
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Good morning to all importers and aspiring importers on the thread

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tayelolu042: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Hello Bro, I have stayed up all night going through all the posts on this thread and I can rightfully say that you are doing a very good job. You seem to know your onions very well and you respond swiftly to comments and responses from teeming followers. I really salute your dedication and I can only pray that the good Lord will bless the work of your hands immensely and prosper you also in all your endeavors.
Bro I'm sure your guess is as good as mine if I tell you that I also want to be a part of this clique of money makers. I am presently out of work and been searching for what to do to support my family and something tells me this is one opportnunity that will better my lot in the near future.
I just have a request to make and I will understand if don't oblige in the affirmative. I know you have put in so much in compiling these information and the value you throw it out into the open cannot quantify the enormous opportunities it is bringing the way of many.
I just pray you to give me a copy of this life changing E-book so I can read and digest it and also enjoy the benefits it will bring my way.
Like I said,I will so much understand if you say NO,because what one does not pay for he does not cherish, though I can only assure you that I will make you proud if you can give me a copy of this book.
Well some might say how will I not have just 2500 to buy it, well the truth is that I don't have but I really desire to own a copy of the book.
Your response will be so much appreciated.
Let my success also be your desire. Thanks.
My email is taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Tayelolu042:
Hello Bro, I have stayed up all night going through all the posts on this thread and I can rightfully say that you are doing a very good job. You seem to know your onions very well and you respond swiftly to comments and responses from teeming followers. I really salute your dedication and I can only pray that the good Lord will bless the work of your hands immensely and prosper you also in all your endeavors.
Bro I'm sure your guess is as good as mine if I tell you that I also want to be a part of this clique of money makers. I am presently out of work and been searching for what to do to support my family and something tells me this is one opportnunity that will better my lot in the near future.
I just have a request to make and I will understand if don't oblige in the affirmative. I know you have put in so much in compiling these information and the value you throw it out into the open cannot quantify the enormous opportunities it is bringing the way of many.
I just pray you to give me a copy of this life changing E-book so I can read and digest it and also enjoy the benefits it will bring my way.
Like I said,I will so much understand if you say NO,because what one does not pay for he does not cherish, though I can only assure you that I will make you proud if you can give me a copy of this book.
Well some might say how will I not have just 2500 to buy it, well the truth is that I don't have but I really desire to own a copy of the book.
Your response will be so much appreciated.
Let my success also be your desire. Thanks.
My email is taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com

good morning taiwo and thank you very much for taking your time to go through my thread. i will reply you via your email. your success is truly my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2015
your questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
good evening to all importers and aspiring importers on the thread.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Tayelolu042: 12:26am On Sep 12, 2015
Hello bro. Hope your day was good. I am still expecting your response to the previous mail I sent. taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tayelolu042:
Hello bro. Hope your day was good. I am still expecting your response to the previous mail I sent. taiwoajayi2003@gmail.com

i have replied your mail since yesterday or so. kindly check your spam or junk folder.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Johncrown80(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
pls my oga have been off from importing nw due to the caterpault increase in dollar price...pls is there any way out to combat it because i want to be back to importation again.....pls reply as soon sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by abbeyforex(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Johncrown80:
pls my oga have been off from importing nw due to the caterpault increase in dollar price...pls is there any way out to combat it because i want to be back to importation again.....pls reply as soon sir

Price of dollar shouldnt be the reason to back out bro,be encouraged and come on-board ,there are always alternatives to making it big in Importation business not minding the exchange rate .
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:10am On Sep 14, 2015
Johncrown80:

abbeyforex:

Price of dollar shouldnt be the reason to back out bro,be encouraged and come on-board ,there are always alternatives to making it big in Importation business not minding the exchange rate .

good morning bro, longest time and how is everything? abbeyforex has said it all. what you have to do is to buy most of those products with high profit margin. if you find a product you want to buy, calculate the estimated dollar price and research how much it is being sold on our eCommerce sites like konga, jumia, dealday and co. you can use this criteria to make buying decisions but believe me the profit margin on most items is very high. you need to bring back the crown on the thread. lol. i hope you are fine? you no longer keep in touch on phone. your success is truly my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
good afternoon to everyone on the thread. your questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Johncrown80(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
importexpert:

good morning bro, longest time and how is everything? abbeyforex has said it all. what you have to do is to buy most of those products with high profit margin. if you find a product you want to buy, calculate the estimated dollar price and research how much it is being sold on our eCommerce sites like konga, jumia, dealday and co. you can use this criteria to make buying decisions but believe me the profit margin on most items is very high. you need to bring back the crown on the thread. lol. i hope you are fine? you no longer keep in touch on phone. your success is truly my pride.

lol grin thanks a lot bro... since i entered 200L OAU faculty of pharmacy as kept me so busy that's why i was a bit off ..bt i want to restructure everything to still have little time to go into my biz.. the Cr wn is nw back sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Johncrown80:

lol grin thanks a lot bro... since i entered 200L OAU faculty of pharmacy as kept me so busy that's why i was a bit off ..bt i want to restructure everything to still have little time to go into my biz.. the Cr wn is nw back sir

hahahhhh. you are highly welcome back bro. you really need to schedule your time so that it can accommodate both your biz and your studies. i strongly recommend you read the below 2 books. they are not bulky. they have very limited number of pages. if you read them you will have enough time for your studies and biz. i believe with at least an hour daily you will finish them in 10-20days time. 5- 10days for each. the titles are "Greatest sales man in the world" by OG Mandino and eat that frog by brian tracy. both are on personal effectiveness. they will surely not leave you the way they met you. you can get them from your local book stores for about 800 naira to 1k. both of them. i wish you success.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2015
feel free to post your importation related questions lets do justice to them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
more questions are highly welcome
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
more importation related questions are highly welcome.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:56am On Sep 17, 2015
A very big good morning to all importers n aspiring importers on the thread. How was ur night?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by femiabiolajamb(f): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2015
importexpert:
A very big good morning to all importers n aspiring importers on the thread. How was ur night?

A very big good morning to mr bello. Thanks for always being their for me. How is biz?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Johncrown80(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
importexpert:

hahahhhh. you are highly welcome back bro. you really need to schedule your time so that it can accommodate both your biz and your studies. i strongly recommend you read the below 2 books. they are not bulky. they have very limited number of pages. if you read them you will have enough time for your studies and biz. i believe with at least an hour daily you will finish them in 10-20days time. 5- 10days for each. the titles are "Greatest sales man in the world" by OG Mandino and eat that frog by brian tracy. both are on personal effectiveness. they will surely not leave you the way they met you. you can get them from your local book stores for about 800 naira to 1k. both of them. i wish you success.

Thnks a lot my boss... i will do justice to dat sir

You are an HERO sir
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
good afternoon to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Johncrown80:

Thnks a lot my boss... i will do justice to dat sir

You are an HERO sir

your are welcome bro. just take it easy so that my head will not grow bigger grin
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2015
good morning to everyone on the thread.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
post your questions lets justify them
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2015
good day to everyone on the thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.