Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (139908 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2014
Ahmed4002:
it's good to be back

yes brother happy to be back. am also happy to have you back on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:41am On Dec 21, 2014
cybug:

Hi kindly drop the link here, as i have searched to no avail.

Even your website is saying 'blog not found'.

hi, their are links at the front page of this thread kindly refer to them. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by darmochy1(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
importexpert:
for all old subscribers that received a recent mail from me, please notice that it is not the same mail. the main upgraded pack is attachment number 14. confirm received or not received so that i will know what to do. your success is truly my pride
I've not received mine. Here's my mail: damolaojedokun@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by thehobbit: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Oga Bello and House, howdy?...OgaB, the new update is quite interesting...What I just want to inquire is aside from phones, could you please share links on other goods from US, Uk and Dubai? goods like cheap Laptops & general electronics, clothes, watches, shoes, watches, house decors and so on...not the usual amazon, ebay and co.

Thank you as always...
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
darmochy1:

I've not received mine. Here's my mail: damolaojedokun@gmail.com

i just recent it. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
thehobbit:
Oga Bello and House, howdy?...OgaB, the new update is quite interesting...What I just want to inquire is aside from phones, could you please share links on other goods from US, Uk and Dubai? goods like cheap Laptops & general electronics, clothes, watches, shoes, watches, house decors and so on...not the usual amazon, ebay and co.

Thank you as always...

yes. the second website that i will make part of the guide as soon as am through with my research covers all of that. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:27pm On Dec 21, 2014
jaoniy2k:
I need the manual, jaoniy2k@yahoo.com

mail sent. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
funstufz:
No condemnation unless proven otherwise...
A copy of the said 'Updated Report' could be forwarded to:
heryor@yahoo.com

penquin and others who doubt the authenticity of OP, I promise to give independent observation if the e-book is sent.

Thanks to op and all

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
Good evening to everyone on the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2014
importexpert:

beyucmoney@gmail.com am fully in Man
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Jacobx007: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
am in boss yakubsale@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by McBOMB: 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Hy mr bello..

Longest time...

Well am still expecting the update in my mail..flowsamuels@gmail.com

thanks for the good work
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by umozez(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2014
Greetings to everyone on the house... Wishing u all the best of the season... Oga bello am yet to receive my upgrade package. Talk2mozez@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by jimikata(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
importexpert:

I need the manual as well boss. jadebisi15@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2014
penquin:
beyucmoney@gmail.com am fully in Man

i have just sent you a mail. i wish you success
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Jacobx007:
am in boss yakubsale@gmail.com

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2014
McBOMB:
Hy mr bello..

Longest time...

Well am still expecting the update in my mail..flowsamuels@gmail.com

thanks for the good work

longest time bro, how is business? you have abandoned the thread.i just sent it again now. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by gidimasters(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
am also new here. my email is gidimasters@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by techmart(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
Techmart@hush.ai
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by adefemi007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
importexpert:

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride

I'm in too
Seunadefemi@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by McBOMB: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2014
importexpert:

longest time bro, how is business? you have abandoned the thread.i just sent it again now. your success is my pride
yea thanks boss,seen

Btw,am doing good,just school and all,happy to b bk n'way
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
I do not encourage dropping of mails pls. Happy importation
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tohero(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by tohero(m): 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Good day Mr ImportExpert.

Been a while! I av gotten some stuffs on my neck to clear off.

Moreover, I left a comment a month+ ago about a near post office charging #500 per item for collection. It seems that is in circulation now because am confirming from other post offices around here in Lagos. Is there anyway to bypass that?

Again, This fall in Naira is causing havoc oo. I pray it regains his strength again. I ought to make some orders but this rate scares me off!!!

Good job. Thanks again for the updated info. I have received mine.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 22, 2014
importexpert:

i have just sent you a mail. i wish you success
hey man im sure you are seeing my mails reply o.........
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by davidodufote: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Am in boss. Kindly sent mine too (davidodufote@gmail.com)
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by thehobbit: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2014
importexpert:

yes. the second website that i will make part of the guide as soon as am through with my research covers all of that. your success is my pride

You da Boss Oga Bello...a true Blessing...have a splendid Festivity.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2014
McBOMB:
yea thanks boss,seen bt don't know wch attachment the gist is in...is it the mini importation 3 kus I can't seem to see the gist.

Btw,am doing good,just school and all,happy to b bk n'way

Kingly take a minute to read the body of the mail. It is pointed out inside. I wish you success and welcome back to the thread
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by nbolaji(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Could you mail a copy to brinhtc@gmail.com..
Tnx in advance
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2014
penquin:
hey man im sure you are seeing my mails reply o.........

Good day brother, have you seen my mails? Sorry I did nt see ur initial mail. Your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2014
pls mail to me too @ localjuju@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Sunglow: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2014
belloahmad:

old subscribers will get it absolutely free just as new subscribers will pay nothing for future updates. i wish you success
Thanks I got my copy.Still studying

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.