Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,296 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:58 AM

How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win (6372 Views)

Professor Soludo Visits Abia Governor Dr Okezie Ikpeazu (photos) / At Last: Alex Otti Apga Wins Gov. Okezie Ikpeazu Pdp In Court / Femi Adesina: How Orji Kalu Reacted About My Leaving 'Daily Sun' To Serve Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
[b] The Abia state primary election has com n gone with the Announcing of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu as d winner I personally ve not had a good meal nor sleep since last nite,I don't know why God did not give the mantle to the other 2 best candidate we have in the race of Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah the President of Masters Energy Group and a distinguished industrialists/nationalists or Dr. Alex C Otti the Group Managing Director, Diamond Bank Plc ,

This re men for me with track record whom come rain come shine you can place a bet on their head,while will Dr Okezie Ikpeazu a stool of corruption from TA.Orji given the mandate, this is a person that was incharge of Abia environmental board but did not use that office to clean up Aba, rather he went around with tugs chasing people up and down , some one that can't put his own small house in order I bet you that person can't do noting outside. Abians I call on all of you today 16years of miss rule from the Orji's are okay, we can't gamble with this 8 years again please,take a deep look at our state and take a look at even Bronu that is been ravaged by war,when other states comes to Nairaland to post development pic of their states their is noting for us to post,imagine some one posting Abia tower when others are posting good roads, railways ,Hospitals , modem sport facility, what do we have, let's forget party affiliation ,LGA, Regions n vote in some one that we know can change our house, politic is not Baba ijebu let us stop the gamble here today,a word is anof for all of us.
Sign IIChinonye your felow Abia here [/b]

below re post I got 4rm Abians om Facebok and other online media on the election

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 12:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Johnson Uche > ‎Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Abia Chosen 2015
Umuahia (NDR) - The information and documents leaked to NewsDay Reporters have fully indicated that doom awaits Abia State. Abians are sitting on a keg of gunpowder, because of the impending doom and economic strangulation being planned by Gov. T.A. Orji. Ndi Abia, there is no other option than to expose the criminal and selfish agreement entered by T. A. Orji and his puppet - Okezie Ikpeazu.
However, NewsDay Reporters can authoritatively and exclusively reveal that, before T.A. Orji and family started funding Okezie Ikpeazu election campaign, they had already signed an agreement, that if Okezie Ikpeazu gets elected, that T. A. Orji, Chinedum Orji (Ikuku) and Odochi Orji (the Governor’s wife) shall be receiving a total of One Billion, Eight Hundred Thousand naira (N1, 800, 000,000.00) on monthly basis as a reward for making him a governor.
The details of this criminal agreement are as follows:
a. T. A. Orji shall be receiving the sum of One Billion naira (N1, 000, 000, 000) monthly from the Abia State government allocation for four years.
b. Chinedum Orji – who is also vying for the State House of Assembly shall be receiving the sum of Five Hundred Million naira (N500, 000, 000) monthly from the Abia State government for four years. In addition, he would be made the Speaker of Abia State House of Assembly.
c. T. A. Orji’s wife – Odochi Orji - shall be receiving the sum of Three Hundred Million (N300, 000, 000) monthly from Abia State government allocation for four years. They also agreed to make her the Commissioner for Finance to make easier for the agreed payments to be remitted. This would also be a compensation for losing out from vying for the House of Representatives.
d. Concerning Local government allocations and sharing of appointments, they also agreed as follows:
i. T. A. Orji shall be in charge of all the allocations for Abia Central LGAs and also appoint the Commissioner for Finance, Commissioner for Petroleum Resources and Accountant-general of the State.
ii. Chinedum Orji and Emma Nwaka (PDP Abia State Chairman) shall be in charge of Abia North LGAs allocations and appoint the Commissioner for Works, Commissioner for Youth and Development, Deputy Director ASEPA and other Special Advisers. He would also be given road construction contracts considering that he has a construction company.
iii. Odochi Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu shall be in control of Abia South LGAs allocations and also appoint the Commissioner of Women Affairs and Agriculture while Ikpeazu will handle B-list Commissioners – such as Culture and Tourism etc.
e. Emma Nwaka shall be receiving Hundred Million naira (N100million) monthly for two years for making sure that Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah – who comes from the same Local government with him doesn’t clinch the PDP guber ticket. While other members of the T. A. Orji gang of looters will be compensated with appointments and contracts.
Abians do yourselves a great favour by sharing this news to everyone that loves the State, especially the PDP Delegates who will vote for the gubernatorial primary on Monday, 8th December, 2014. Sound this warning to their ears and its consequences, because considering the agreement aforementioned, any delegate that votes for Okezie Ikpeazu is a vote for:
T. A. Orji’s THIRD TERM AGENDA
Total privatizing of Abia State resources
An impending doom and slavery
The suffering of the masses
Increasing of school fees and over-taxing
Unemployment and insecurity
Aba to continue to be a STINKING CITY
Death-trap road and continuous bastardization of the State
Ndi Abia you can see that the future will not be bright if Okezie Ikpeazu wins. Imagine if they share the state resources according this agreement, they won’t have enough money left to even pay workers salaries, let alone construction of your death trap roads such as Obohia, Oghor Hills, Ngwa, Cemetery, Uratta, Port Harcourt, Ohanku, Osusu, Faulks/Arira, Okigkwe roads etc.
So If Okezie comes for campaign and promises you that he will do this and that...ask him with which money? Is he going to do it with his bare hands? They have also planned to increase taxes for Keke operators and other levies to 200%! And if you do not resist this now with your votes, that means you have agreed with them to continue your suffering and your state will continues to be a laughing stock.
This agreement is a Press leak and if any doubt we will publish the original document signed by the governor and his fellow looters.
December 7 at 8:52am ·
-----------------------------------------------------

Christian Herbert > ‎Dr Okezie Victor Ikpeazu Abia Chosen 2015
We dnt need okezie ikpeazu to start from were t.a orji stoped which cost ur another 4 or 8 years of darkness pls lets be wise.bt com to think of it d little post given to okezie ikpeazu a asepa.what did he do ..pls lets be wise
December 1 at 2:14pm

Nelson Aghogu
My people, I have said this a number of times that after primaries comes the real election. You can imagine the gang ups and the declarations in a state that deserves pity. A state where the real and credible men had been put on the sidelines by PDP masquerades. However, we knew it will come out this way but we are not troubled because, after PDP primaries come the real thing.....the elections!!! In few days to come, Abians will hear the truth of the new dawn. Is not by Ikpeazu or with Ikpeazu but with the real and credible personality. The change agent for Abia state. Abians relax, is not yet over but PDP watch, you are about to lose Abia state!!!
Like · 2  ·  Reply  ·  Report

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by asha80(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why are abians like this?huh?op for goodness sake otti is apga candidate.he did not waste his time with ochendo's shenanigans in pdp..you can still vote for him in election under apga..ogah was too stubborn to see the handwriting on the wall...God give the mantle to candidates?smh...you guys should buckle up or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
-
Louis Ezihe
Only and if only our votes will count, then come next year, PDP has lost that seat.

USO is and will remain my choice of Governor come next year. Primaries my foot; democracy my foot; Selection at its prime. I knew it was Ikpeazu the moment Ochendo backed him. Ndi oshi... Selling monkey to buy dog
Like · 2  ·  Reply  ·  Report 

Chidi Nwosu
Another 8yrs sentence to Hell...heyyyy how uyo road go be..that is ikwuano road...
Like · 1  ·  Reply  ·  Report 

Kalu Egwuronu
Its so unfortunate that TA has finally had his way in Abia state nigeria limited .does it mean this mess of TA and Sons dynasty will continue another 8 years? God forbid. May the God that stopped past wicked leaders in Nigeria also stop them IJN .This is the end of PDP in Abia . how can PDP stand the eruption of APGA that was born yesterday due to the impunity of TA and sons plot to tighten their strangle hold on Abia . civil servants are owed many months salary yet TA had billions to spend in installing stooges across abia . its so amazing how most of us have sold our conscience because of money and greed. Abia people have been raped so badly and also asked to go to hell . Thank God we still have a chance to redeem the TA abracadabra facilitated by the peoples money .I want to see TA step one foot in Aba for campaign and many other places in Abia . Brothers take heart Alex oti is now in the best position to win .
Like · 1  ·  Reply  ·  Report

Chuks Digits
Can A Man Offer What He Doesn't Have?
This man was the Deputy Director of Abia State Enviromental and Protection Agency (ASEPA) and one of his duties was to keep Abia State neat and clean, but under his leadership, Abia decayed; Aba turned from being the commercial hub to STINKING city. This is not up for a debate!
The same man wants to rule the whole of Abia State, when he failed woefully in his little assignment. Imagine this man as your governor? Abia would become a STINKING State instead of God's Own State!
I have nothing personal against Dr. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu but I want to tell Ndi Abia to reject anything from T.A. Orji, the same way Nigerians rejected Ebola Virus!
Any vote for Ikpeazu is a vote for T.A.Orji's THIRD TERM agenda which is also a vote for:
Insecurity (T. A. Orji said he didn't fix Aba because of kidnappers)
Decayed infrastructure and lack of good road network (Abia State has the worse roads in Nigeria)
Comatose economy (even a young state like Ebonyi generates more internal revenues than Abia with its oil)
Lack of Housing and urban development
Lack of social amenities
Nepotism (Son to SHOA; mother to HOR and father to Senate)
Lack of youth empowerment and agriculture (Abia has cocoa, yet the governor abandoned it)
"Wicked" corruption, darkness and dirtiness.
The list is endless joor!
Ndi Abia, REJOICE with Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah.
If you miss this wonderful opportunity, then be ready to face the dire consequences which would be severe and catastrophic!
#‎USO2015‬ is the real deal - tested and trusted!!!

Osita A Victor
thief's

Davies Annytoolz Paul
God must punish all of you go to hell
Like  ·  Reply  ·  Report  ·  11 hours ago
---------------------------------------------------
Ndubuisihenry Ajunta
Distroya can nt chose 4 us
Like  ·  Reply  ·  Report  ·  Dec 3 at 10:26am

-------------------------------------------------
Ndubuisihenry Ajunta
God has already known who we b d next governor of abia state
Like  ·  Reply  ·  Report  ·  Dec 3 at 10:24am
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pages on Nairaland n facebok
-----------------------------------------------
https://www.nairaland.com/2035472/abia-pdp-primaries-pass-mark

https://www.nairaland.com/2035158/okezie-ikpeazu-wins-pdp-primaries

https://m.facebook.com/889381184422688/photos/a.889400514420755.1073741828.889381184422688/975560079138131/?type=1&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6090758871547694021%3Amf_story_key.-8588118205551979597
------------------------------------------------
https://www.nairaland.com/1972215/dr-okezie-ikpeazu-best-choice

Infact I can go on n on n on but letme stop here,this will tell you 99.9% of Abians did not welcome this development, let's Say no to crime, let's say no to criminals runing our state dry, the time is now

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Are u from Abia if I may ask,do u want us to die in 8yrs time, cuse death wil bfal us if Orji n his cohot continue in that state,kindly spread the gud news . Thanks
asha80:
Why are abians like this?huh?op for goodness sake otti is apga candidate.he did not waste his time with ochendo's shenanigans in pdp..you can still vote for him in election under apga..ogah was too stubborn to see the handwriting on the wall...God give the mantle to candidates?smh...you guys should buckle up or shut up.

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Collynzo9: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Even T.A. Orji came to power through little known PPA, so there is nothing to suggest that another party cannot win in Abia state.
Vote APGA and save us future lamentations.

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Collynzo9: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
ICHINONYE:
Are u from Abia if I may ask,do u want us to die in 8yrs time, cuse death wil bfal us if Orji n his cohot continue in that state,kindly spread the gud news . Thanks
Your vote is your power.
There is nothing to spread, every Abian home and abroad knows that T.A Orji falied woefully.
Vote APGA's Alex Otti, he has a proven track record.

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Bryan12(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
The kind of hype Samson Ogah received both online and within was so uncalled for but then it came crashing after this primaries.Anyway I don't think this Okezie ikpeazu would win if inec conducts a credible election in the state unless"the godfathers"will buy themselves votes like they did in the last elections.Abians should wiseup,go polling units and vote for the right person not sitting at home and expect the right person to get in there.God help us all

4 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abia State: Now your suffering continues in the hands of TA Orji and his family.

4 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ngwakwe, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Seun , mukina2 and all MOD involve plss help us Abians and take this tread to front page abeg u wit God name, the enemy in us ned to be put to shame, we don't have money to fight them neither do we beliive their wud b a free n fair election in Abia state come nxt year, be our voice here please

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Oziddy: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Front page pls, we are begging, pls move this topic to front page, the whole nation needs to hear our voice pls.

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Olypeppy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
USO should join another party Asap....no one should vote for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Oziddy: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olypeppy:
USO should join another party Asap....no one should vote for PDP.
i just hope USO hears us. God where are u? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Oziddy: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
ICHINONYE:
Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ngwakwe, maclatunji, Ikenna351, Seun , mukina2 and all MOD involve plss help us Abians and take this tread to front page abeg u wit God name, the enemy in us ned to be put to shame, we don't have money to fight them neither do we beliive their wud b a free n fair election in Abia state come nxt year, be our voice here please
Go to Facebook, Open magic fm Aba, search for their political programme titled ''people and politics'', get comments from that thread and post here so the whole world could see. #AbiaISANGRY

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by freetowns: 3:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op front page abeg. We Abians have suffered enough!!! This election would be the death of PDP in Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ngwakwe: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Oziddy: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Eighty percent (80%) of people shouting and criticising the choice of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu are doing so based on Ngwaphobia.

This is the same Ngwaphobia that sabotaged the creation of Aba State. We have seen what Abia North and Abia central offered. I know the worst of Dr Ikpeazu's regime will be far better than both Orjis combined.

Dr Ikpeazu has no other hometown accept Aba and will definitely transform the city and bring it back to its lost glory

If you don't like Dr Ikpeazu, don't vote for him but we Ngwa people will definitely support him.
I am from Ngwa nd i don't support him.

7 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe u beter stop this fight here,it does not make u a man,my Vilage is not far from Orji Uzor Kalu Vila yet I castigate him, ur Ngwa does not ve more population than Abia North wre I come 4rm nor Abia central.

Let's shun dis ur Ngwaphobia ,even drop party afiliation n fight for our state,I don't care if who rule us is n hausa man as long as we get it right.

It pains me iin Abia state we are been devided along region line,iif the whole country is fiighting on ethnic ground ,we the smalest state in Nigeria can't come united n forge ahead.

Liike I told you befor I don't care even if a somalian rule over us,we just ned change in our state,16 years damage done by my 2 broda's Orji's re okay for us,if uve visited abia in d past u shud also b ashamed you are 4rm Abia state #letsfreeabianow

Ngwakwe:

5 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ngwakwe: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Oziddy:
I am from Ngwa nd i don't support him.

You need more information to take a stand and avoid bandwagonism.

Have you ever heard that no Ngwa man will ever govern Abia State?

Do you know about the diabolic sacrifice made to that effect?

You really need history before making a decision.

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ngwakwe: 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
ICHINONYE:
Ngwakwe u beter stop this fight here,it does not make u a man,my Vilage is not far from Orji Uzor Kalu Vila yet I castigate him, ur Ngwa does not ve more population than Abia North wre I come 4rm nor Abia central.

Let's shun dis ur Ngwaphobia ,even drop party afiliation n fight for our state,I don't care if who rule us is n hausa man as long as we get it right.

It pains me iin Abia state we are been devided along region line,iif the whole country is fiighting on ethnic ground ,we the smalest state in Nigeria can't come united n forge ahead.

Liike I told you befor I don't care even if a somalian rule over us,we just ned change in our state,16 years damage done by my 2 broda's Orji's re okay for us,if uve visited abia in d past u shud also b ashamed you are 4rm Abia state #letsfreeabianow

Is Gov. Fashola not Tinubu's stooge yet was purposeful and goal driven?

If T. A. Orji wasn't Orji Kalu's stooge, what makes people to think Dr Ikpeazu will be one to T. A. Orji?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Bryan12(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Wasn't this ikpeazu the same guy incharge of environmental sanitation in abia yet he couldn't do anything to curb the menace of poor sanitation in abia and its environs.Now how much more when this dude becomes the government plus the influence of these bloodsucking godfathers?Be wise people.

7 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ngwakwe: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bryan12:
Wasn't this ikpeazu the same guy incharge of environmental sanitation in abia yet he couldn't do anything to curb the menace of poor sanitation in abia and its environs.Now how much more when this dude becomes the government plus the influence of these bloodsucking godfathers?Be wise people.

He wasn't the Environmental boss rather the deputy.

Without controversy you should understand the predicaments deputies face in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by okiezman(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Collynzo9:

Your vote is your power.
There is nothing to spread, every Abian home and abroad knows that T.A Orji falied woefully.
Vote APGA's Alex Otti, he has a proven track record.

Proven track record from where?? From his diamond bank work or where?
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by okiezman(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Hahaha and that's why this won't make front page cos ngwakwe is from ngwa....ndi Otu onu......if you know how abia state is you will reject any thing that comes out from T.A orji...

3 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mod abeg, front page, we won't stop till the world hear our cry, TA orji wants to impose another thief on us

Seun please help us,frontpage.

Abia we must fight both online and offline to minimize rigging, I can't bear another 8years of whinning.

1 Like

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by ICHINONYE(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ngwakwe I see your problem here,let me remind n clear u now, since 1999 wen Nigeria came back to democracy ,our state so far hs been govern by 2 people, Orji Uzor Kalu (Abia North ) handed to Orji.T (abia central ).

So u comin to say so many pple ve ruled our dear state witout n Ngwa man coming to power s a lie,and moreova who told you the two criminal Orji's said n Ngwa man would not rule Abia,can u point out who and state it with prove,

Ur case is just like dis = Since n Igbo man haz not ruled Nigeria n if the criminal Orji uzor kalu hapens to be d only Igbo person almost certain to take d job u wil vote 4him rite,dats wat u stand for witout tinkin about the future of your unborn kids,learn not to b a tribalist n put development 1st,America today is been ruled by a black man,we can not keep on voting for a thief n nusiance cuse he is our broda,dats y we re where we re 2day.

Even tru out the 16teen yrs My Orji broda ve been ruling it has always been a deputy governor slot for the Ngwa can u denial it,s it a must that a Bad Ngwa man must rule us now, cuse u just want to ocupy govt house.

Get a gud candidate from your zone n every1 will suport him or her,deep down u you kno this Dr ikpeazu is a failure, some one dat use tugs to chase deptors around n stil if people pay dier dues he won't pack the refuge,then ask your self where does all the money he colect goes to.

Leave out sentiment my broda, u are Ngwa I am from Bende does not make us enemy,we should learn to stand together n fight,our state is in ruins now n u kno it,do u want us to trow away another 8years think about it Brother
Ngwakwe:

You need more information to take a stand and avoid bandwagonism.

Have you ever heard that no Ngwa man will ever govern Abia State?

Do you know about the diabolic sacrifice made to that effect?

You really need history before making a decision.

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by 100Cents: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
O boy, that lecturer might do worse than Orji, I just dey look the man today.

Mediocrity has been stamped on Abia government house.

Any outgoing governor brings in someone more daft and less intelligent than him. All in a bid to conceal stolen wealth.

Only God can save Abia..

3 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by peleson: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:
O boy, that lecturer might do worse than Orji, I just dey look the man today.

Mediocrity has been stamped on Abia government house.

Any outgoing governor brings in someone more daft and less intelligent than him. All in a bid to conceal stolen wealth.

Only God can save Abia..
GBAM! Only God can save Abia and I wonder why GEJ is keeping quite to the cries of Abians!! Even Emeka wogu would v been better

2 Likes

Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Ikengawo: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hopefully Abians steer away from PDP but idk why that land is curse to be run by fools. This guy has no credentials outside of being a political thug. Anyways, let Abians make the right decision and say no to Ochendo and his boy boy
Re: How Abians Reacted About Dr Okezie Ikpeazu PDP Primary Win by Collynzo9: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
peleson:

GBAM! Only God can save Abia and I wonder why GEJ is keeping quite to the cries of Abians!! Even Emeka wogu would v been better
Must you vote PDP?
You better believe it, GEJ has no interest in who becomes Abia's next governor, he has his own re-election to occupy himself with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly Plans Prayer To Avert Plane Crashes, Terrorism / Nike Animashaun: The Lady In The Eye Of The Storm Between Tinubu And Kachikwu. / Budgit: Fg’s Personnel Cost Rises To N2.1tn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.