Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. (2352 Views)

I Will Write Your Articles For Free Within 24 Hours / Cbn Governor Hints Unaudited Banks Relatively Safe / Send Your Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hi,

With over five (5) years experience as a freelance writer, I have decided to start rendering my service as a freelance writer to Nigerians, I once had a thread here on nairaland.com before the website got hacked and the webmaster was unable to restore some threads, the thread had numerous positive reviews as I offered several review copies for free. 

This time around, there won't be a review copy, but rather a refund policy for your FIRST ORDER, if you're not satisfied with the write-up, you can request for a refund in which I would gladly wire your money back to your account, and the article would remain my intellectual property. 

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

1. I have a broad knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), which means, I would perfectly craft your desired keyword into your article in a way that would favour your article ranking on SERP (search engine result page).

2. Placing an order for an article is relatively easy, and cheap, compared to what you get on other websites such as fiverr, iwriter e.t.c 

3. My first time refund policy serves as an extra level of assurance of quality.

4. I am trying to create a business niche for myself on here, which means, I would do all I can to get your positive review.

PRICING:
The billing is done based on the word count and how technical the topic is;

For more information or hire, please send a mail or make a comment on this thread, and I would reply all enquires as early as possible.

BBM:
2B98D17B
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by mastercee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tested and trusted...... This guy rocks, I fully endorse him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
mastercee:
Tested and trusted...... This guy rocks, I fully endorse him.
Thank you boss.
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by kunmis1(m): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
iwriterng:
Hi,

With over five (5) years experience as a freelance writer, I have decided to start rendering my service as a freelance writer to Nigerians, I once had a thread here on nairaland.com before the website got hacked and the webmaster was unable to restore some threads, the thread had numerous positive reviews as I offered several review copies for free. 

This time around, there won't be a review copy, but rather a refund policy for your FIRST ORDER, if you're not satisfied with the write-up, you can request for a refund in which I would gladly wire your money back to your account, and the article would remain my intellectual property. 

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

1. I have a broad knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), which means, I would perfectly craft your desired keyword into your article in a way that would favour your article ranking on SERP (search engine result page).

2. Placing an order for an article is relatively easy, and cheap, compared to what you get on other websites such as fiverr, iwriter e.t.c 

3. My first time refund policy serves as an extra level of assurance of quality.

4. I am trying to create a business niche for myself on here, which means, I would do all I can to get your positive review.

PRICING:

For a start, I would be charging #1 per word. 

For more information or hire, please send a mail to adeaugustus@gmail.com or make a comment on this thread, and I would reply all enquires as early as possible.

can you write stories?
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=kunmis1 post=28729827][/quote]

No sir, because satisfying you with that kind of project would be almost impossible, however, you can discuss your theme with me and I would put it in words for you.
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by dav8id(m): 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
iwriterng:
Hi,

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

PRICING:

For a start, I would be charging #1 per word. 

For more information or hire, please send a mail to adeaugustus@gmail.com or make a comment on this thread, and I would reply all enquires as early as possible.

i will try your service soon..hope you can write in any topic?
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 4:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
dav8id:

i will try your service soon..hope you can write in any topic?
Any topic sir. Would be looking forward to your patronage.
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
bump!
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hi!
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by lyvin: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by henrimoto(m): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Can you write a sale's copy too?
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
henrimoto:
Can you write a sale's copy too?

Yes.
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by henrimoto(m): 6:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
iwriterng:

Yes.
ok, i will get back to you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by mrsage(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Planning a tour package to oyo and osun state. Take people to visit some notable tourist attractions out there.
Can you write an article about this? A form of sales copy with a call to action. A brief write up to drive the point and explain what to expect.

Whats the price?
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
mrsage:
Planning a tour package to oyo and osun state. Take people to visit some notable tourist attractions out there.
Can you write an article about this? A form of sales copy with a call to action. A brief write up to drive the point and explain what to expect.

Whats the price?

Yes, writing an article on this topic won't be a problem, however I may not be able to give a price quote at the moment, mainly because the price depends on the word count and technicality of the write up.

I suggest we discuss about the task through email or BBM for detailed instruction and quotation.

52E6581B
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by Mrdigitech(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Thanks iwriterng for your prompt and efficient service. Please Nigerians this is a tried and tested individual with integrity. I paid some tangible amount of money into his account to order services from an international content milling site, he did as instructed and didn't run away with my money as many unscrupulous persons would. He is an excellent article writer, and I recommend him for your articles as well as other online freelancing jobs.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by mrsage(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2015
I made a request for an article concerning a tour package. Iwriter came up with a good article.
Good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 7:20am On Feb 14, 2015
Bumping thread! Happy Valentine to you all.
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by mastercee(m): 7:23am On Feb 14, 2015
You want a nice and well crafted article and you are not patronizing him, you are still sitting down on a long thing.

He is my favorite Nigerian article writer.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by 40dogzz(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Can u write a thight article on affilate marketing & mlm?
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2015
40dogzz:
Can u write a thight article on affilate marketing & mlm?
Yes. Once you provide a detailed instruction, I would get it done.
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
iwriterng:
Hi,

WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME:

PRICING:

For more information or hire, please send a mail or make a comment on this thread, and I would reply all enquires as early as possible.

BBM:
52E6581B
I NEED AN ARTICLE,
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2015
stardragon:

I NEED AN ARTICLE,
You can please add me on BBM or send an email to adeaugustus@gmail.com
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2015
iwriterng:

You can please add me on BBM or send an email to adeaugustus@gmail.com
watsapp me on 08166957274
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
stardragon:

watsapp me on 08166957274

Sorry, I can't find you on whatapps. Mine is 08031911348
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
bump!
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by Tekkyboy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hello op,i will need ur service on my new tech site.lets talk on whatsapp as i add u now.
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by wealthlift(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2015
I just don't like posting on NL, but can't resist the urge this time.

I reluctantly used iwriterng's service and was swept off my feet.

Always ready to listen and give you the best.

I recommend him and his works

Pat Ogidi

1 Like

Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by Businesstools(m): 7:30am On Mar 14, 2015
I need to speak with you on a small job. Send your contact to my email, patrickokunima@gmail.com
iwriterng:
bump!
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
Bumping Thread.... Happy Easter
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by ojdollars(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2015
Please provide your contact info
Re: Get Your Articles Written At A Relatively Cheap Price. by iwriterng(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2015
ojdollars:
Please provide your contact info
Replied your email already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Ways To Grow Your Money / Can One Receive Western Union In A Domiciliary Account? / Starting A New Business Or Already Have One? Let Us Brand You Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.