Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,476 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 PM

A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! (818 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / 3 Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Lips / A Bro Is In Need Of Advice On How To Make His Teeths White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by handsum92: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please nairalanders, what can I do about this?

I'm not so pink lips crazy what I just want's ma lips to rhyme up with ma face(Now imagine a fair face with a very dark lips)...and that often gets me question times without number as to whether I smoke or not and in truth, I've never smoked in ma life before

Is there a natural way of getting ma dark lips to rhyme with my fair skin apart from bleaching and going to meet those ikeja boys to peel one's skin all in the name of pink lips?

Help a brother from looking like a weed smoker!...

1 Like

Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hi there, yes you surely can. Use sugar mixed with pure honey to scrub your lips as often as you can, rinse with warm water each time. Best of luck smiley
Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by handsum92: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tanks bro/sis...I really appreciate!

1 Like

Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
handsum92:
Tanks bro/sis...I really appreciate!
Sis hence the "f" and you're welcome smiley
Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by ennon92(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
handsum92:
Please nairalanders, what can I do about this?

I'm not so pink lips crazy what I just want's ma lips to rhyme up with ma face(Now imagine a fair face with a very dark lips)...and that often gets me question times without number as to whether I smoke or not and in truth, I've never smoked in ma life before

Is there a natural way of getting ma dark lips to rhyme with my fair skin apart from bleaching and going to meet those ikeja boys to peel one's skin all in the name of pink lips?

Help a brother from looking like a weed smoker!...
u dey smoke for dream...I think u should use iron sponge with hypo mixed wit acid
God bless!
Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by handsum92: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
excelsia:
Sis hence the "f" and you're welcome smiley

Dnt mind mi, I'm a nairaland newbie and not totally acquainted with all d features yet!...thanks again

1 Like

Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by lillyjane(f): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
The perfect solution is lemon/lime juice. Soak your cotton wool with the the juice and rub your lips with it, wash it off after 10 minutes.
for more tips on natural home remedies, visit www..com
Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by handsum92: 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
ennon92:
u dey smoke for dream...I think u should use iron sponge with hypo mixed wit acid
God bless!

Lmao, wicked bad belle
Re: A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! by handsum92: 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
lillyjane:
The perfect solution is lemon/lime juice. Soak your cotton wool with the the juice and rub your lips with it, wash it off after 10 minutes.
for more tips on natural home remedies, visit www..com

Tanks dear!, I sure'll

(1) (Reply)

170 People Die Of Stroke In Nigeria Everyday’- Professor Of Stroke Says / Medical Encyclopedia For Health Workers / Herbal Woman Nearly Kill My Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.