Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (34665 Views)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is a photo of Juliet, the maid who disappeared along with two kids - 2 and half year old Rafael and 15 months old Michael (both pictured above) from their home in Isheri Magodo Estate, Lagos on Sunday night December 8th.

Anyone with info should please call 08037071370 or contact the nearest police station.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/pic-of-maid-who-abducted-2-young-boys.html

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
We're really growing in nigeria,is that not a CCtv capture? Yes it is...cool kudos(thumbs up)

*modified*
FTC what a week cheesy
As u dey read, I pray 4 una say.... You shall be d head and not the tail... Amen!!!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Francon(f): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
It is blur.... you can't identify the culprit with this kind of picture. We need to act fast. If not, she will flee to a nearby country and you might not get in touch with her again. Feeling for the parents though.

This abduction of a thing is too traumatic. Please bring in someone you know (family friend or relatives) cos these issues are getting out of hand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by korel9: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wait, is this in Naija? grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by SeverusSnape(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
she's not even beautiful. Besides, the photo looks blurry
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by dollarlander: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
This picture is not clear could you please upload a clearer one. This will serve a lesson for people who take house help to always take all their details and know their relatives in case of situation like this.

It is likely this family don't know anything about the house help.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by showgolee(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
The picture is blur. Buh any which way, I pray she is apprehended soon

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by adexsimply(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
That's no picture..No one can identify her
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by dodorima147(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na negative b dat o

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
SeverusSnape:
she's even ugly.
what was you expecting beyonce ?

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
This picture is not clear, how is it suppose to help?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by nataisha(f): 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
she is heartless
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
I doubt if she can be tracked down with that pic...too blurry
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by pekeyim: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
The picture isn't clear. They can do better...

I feel for the kids.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Onedolar: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
i dont even know what to say
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by SeverusSnape(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
what was you expecting beyonce ?
Hehehehehehehehehe... don't mind me.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by condralbede(m): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op...why is the picture on ghost modeIn phyno and olamide's voice...we can't see her.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by tjskii(f): 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
I keep hoping for news of their safe return...the whole thing sends shivers down my spine..and thyre bout the same age with my kids...lord bring them back safe and sound cry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Tic4tac(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
i no even see d pic wella
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
ah smell winch everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IMSU Final Year Student Who Was Shot Dead On Her Birthday,Buried Amid Tears.PICS / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I / Dead Body Of Man Floating In A River In Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.