Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (34673 Views)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by ifoundmyperfect: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
not clear
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
y r maid of nowadays so evil i'll rather prefer people hiring lads instead o
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
The parents of the abducted kids got the house maid through OLX. It was barely five days the house maid was employed she kidnapped the kids. The worst part was that the mother of one of the parent and a nurse were in the house and weren't aware there was an abduction.

So sad!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by olaitanbaale1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
In OBJ's voice...my watch
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Francon(f): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
what was you expecting beyonce ?
say what?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nikky7: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why is it so difficult to find a God-fearing maid?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
Ur English fit wound persn oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by yinkard4me(m): 1:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by tdayof(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lagusta:
This is something important and some idiots are booking space
use your brain next time! Someone booked space with letter Y and I typed Yam !

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by laurel03(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
9ja too tuff... bad tinz happening everywhere
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by san316(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
The Olx maid. How come there is no clear picture of her except the CCTV capture?

Amma sha, Nigerians always want to prove they are better in everything.

Ugandan maid beats the child under her care nd Nigerian made upped the game by kidnapping. Nawa ooo.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
gladpresh:
Ur English fit wound persn oo cheesy
grin tis american engrisss my bros
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
ossaisly:

See una life grin grin angry
is that ao 2 book spaceundecided "cctv weldone" na space booking abi? U enta W?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
say what?
he or she said the maid is ugly. i say what was he expecting ? beyonce or alicia keyes ? wink
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by ichidodo: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
I don't see how a wench can properly mind two toddlers in captivity in the long term,methinks,she probably must have disposed them to her middle-men for rituals...christmas things..After the first 72hours the trail gets cold very quickly,unfortunately the kids may never be found.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Can you imagine?

They got this from a bank's CCTV footage?

Meaning madam didn't have help's picture all this while? Highly prepostourous____ showing unconscionable level of carelessness by "madam"

___or was that her first day?
I don't gerrit...

I just pray for the kids safe return.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by jimngam(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
It is blur.... you can't identify the culprit with this kind of picture. We need to act fast. If not, she will flee to a nearby country and you might not get in touch with her again. Feeling for the parents though.

This abduction of a thing is too traumatic. Please bring in someone you know (family friend or relatives) cos these issues are getting out of hand.

It might be blurred, but for people that actually know her, it will be clear enough.

May God expose her, Amen.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by ceejayluv(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
A lesson for all.. y'all better take portrait pics of your housemaids, gardeners, drivers, nannies etc. ASAP!!...
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Feranmicharles(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
ahahahaahaha LMAO yehhh!!!! Olorun iyeh oooo shocked baba mimo,jesuuuuu. U say wetin?cheesy grin c'mon correct ur sef jare. ROTFL
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Mitsurugi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Might not be earning mega, but I am careful to avoid that "dream" job that would see me entrust my kids to a stranger! (No matter how well I know their background) or even a known relative (those ones are the worst) I pray the kids are found and the maid decisively dealt with! angry

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by chinex276(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls dont pay heed 2 any rumour dat says i want 2 contest in next year's general election, they are all lies.

Wen am ready i will declear.

........yous: CHINEX276
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Misogynist2014(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
She full ground. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by tranxo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
lalasticlala:
This is a photo of Juliet, the maid who abducted two kids - 2 and half year old Rafael and 15 months old Michael (both pictured above) from their home in IsheriMagodo Estate, Lagos on Sunday night December 8th.
Anyone with info should please call08037071370 or contact the nearest police station.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/pic-of-maid-who-abducted-2-young-boys.html?m=1
So we have gone to the extent of manufacturing stories just for the fun of it or what? This is a picture of someone waiting to enter into a banking hall. If this was to be the maid, which I am sure she isn't, who knew the bank to go to, in order to retrieve the pic? Does it mean that there is no pic of her anywhere else in the world?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Dreyl(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
I pray they find the kids safe!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by tjskii(f): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
The parents of the abducted kids got the house maid through OLX. It was barely five days the house maid was employed she kidnapped the kids. The worst part was that the mother of one of the parent and a nurse were in the house and weren't aware there was an abduction.

So sad!

Uve got to be kidding me..olx..but thats dangerous stuff..meaning the lady cant be traced to any1...o dear lord..
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Feranmicharles:
ahahahaahaha LMAO yehhh!!!! Olorun iyeh oooo shocked baba mimo,jesuuuuu. U say wetin?cheesy grin c'mon correct ur sef jare. ROTFL
is american engrisss. get a hold of yaself grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Johniyke2flex(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
They got this from a bank cctv footage. I wonder why a bank can't use a modern facility for security purpose. See how blurred this image is.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Lagusta(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
tdayof:
use your brain next time! Someone booked space with letter Y and I typed Yam !

No be style style you use book space too

I use my brain everyday, use yours...
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by seedorfg(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
cry what type of camera is this 1.3mp abi, or nangeriya cctv version, ok o bact 2 d tophic ..me pray mak dem c d shoedren save and healthy with d oloriburuku house maid abi na kidnapper
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by andyanders: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
In fact, the parents of these innocent kids must be blamed for not having a complete data of the person they collected as a maid to watch over these innocent kids.

Even with this picture, nothing can be done. How come the lady never submitted a copy of her passport photograph and referees in case something like this happens, you know who to hold first.

Also, this goes to people who employ private drivers, gate man and other house helps. They should make sure that proper documentation or data of those they take as help, submit copies of their CV and other relevant information which must be verified before accepting to hire them. Personally, anybody that comes to work in my house even artisans, I do privately take their pictures and make sure I know where they reside before you can work any form of work in my house.

Look at the house maid that wanted to murder a toddler kept under her care. People should learn and be proactive in whatever they wants to do when dealing with third party, even family members.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by rezzy: 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:

This can be true
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by victorazy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
See weting bad madamism can cause!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Kill Kaduna Bandit In Military Uniform, Recover AK49 Rifle, Revolver / Three Internet Fraudsters Arrested By EFCC In Enugu / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.