Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (34667 Views)

Benin Guys Who Kidnapped Young Boys & Had Sex With Them Nabbed (Photos) / Maid Who Stabbed Sleeping Child Beheaded (Warning: Gruesome Image) / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

ok
I'm sorry if I came off too blunt.
I was just very angry @ the "scanty info" on ground.
I wouldn't wish any other mother this___I think I can imagine how it feels- maybe that's why I am taking it personal.

I have been praying for them, I would keep praying for them.
The Lord is your family's strength in this tough time.
Thank you, what we need at the moment are your prayers. We have the best the Lagos state police has to offer working the case.

We need prayers more than anything else.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by englishmart(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
sukkot:
keep taking selfies, you hear ? lmao
lol you even had to view my dp? cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
de picture is blur.

but wait, aw come will one have a maid in his /her house witout having her picture. either on ur fone or camera ,that they ve to resort to bank for CCTV footage.

may God arrest her.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by sukkot: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
englishmart:
lol you even had to view my dp? cheesy
grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by IntroVAT: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
No be the two kids dey her chest so?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by nkpommpko(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
rightym:
de picture is blur.

but wait, aw come will one have a maid in his /her house witout having her picture. either on ur fone or camera ,that they ve to resort to bank for CCTV footage.

may God arrest her.
with good forensic investigation, that's enough.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Just short of words..

God will arrest her,and bring back those adorable kids..

They shall be found in Jesus name..
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by smartmom(f): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Heard they got the househelp from OLX not too long before they left the babies in her care angry
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by xtervaganza(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is a cctv footage outside of a bank.

they had a house help without having her pictures, they had to run to the bank to get a still image of her from the cctv
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by kccarew(f): 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
But the picturE is not clear enough, can't place the face
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by daintyprincess(f): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why should everybody think from the same perspective. Wat of if the gal n d kids were both kidnapped?
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
JackBaueress1:
The parents of the abducted kids got the house maid through OLX. It was barely five days the house maid was employed she kidnapped the kids. The worst part was that the mother of one of the parent and a nurse were in the house and weren't aware there was an abduction.

So sad!
Nawa oo. Datz serious... Na "JaZZ" she use Eyah, may God protect lil kids n i hope she's rounded up soonest
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
You mean the family don't have a picture of the maid!!

what good will the CCTV footage do? Even if she walks past me with that same outfit, I wouldn't be able to identify her!!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by knowledge4(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Before the white man came with his civilization -education and religion to upset our cultural system, husbands go to work while mothers stay home to attend to the children and household chores.
There was no need for housemaids and no maid disappeared with her employer's properties.
These days, mothers and fathers both go working while a paid/hired maid stays home to take care of the kids and household chores which are the primary responsibilities of the wife and mother.
Cases of housemaids absconding with their employers' properties and kids are becoming too rampant.
We should go back to the former cultural system whereby the mothers stay home or are self employed around their homes to attend to the kids.
And the fathers/husbands should tighten their belts and shoulder the wife's financial obligations.If the wife makes huge sacrifices to ensure the safety and security of her kids and their destinies, the fathers should do likewise as well.
If a parent truly loves his children and really cares about their future, he/she will do what is right to ensure their welfare in many areas of life, not only in financial terms.Many parents think that money is everything in parenting.
Me, i will never engage a housemaid,true. A house maid is a high risk.
If you must engage a maid, do a background check. Check with the Police, collect references and she must have a guarantor to sign a documented guarantee. Do not just pick a maid on the street. Many do not have even the photographs of their maids.Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by IVORY2009(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
From information avaliable, earlier today, I heard they were been tracked with a tracking device, and they were said to be @ Ibeju-Lekki axis "Close to Fara park estate" then later on moved to Ijebu ode axis, dis is wat I heard earlier today.

I pray they are found.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by gmcb: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
IVORY2009:
From information avaliable, earlier today, I heard they were been tracked with a tracking device, and they were said to be @ Ibeju-Lekki axis "Close to Fara park estate" then later on moved to Ijebu ode axis, dis is wat I heard earlier today.

I pray they are found.
I hope this new development is true. just found out they are my friend's kids. Omg!!! really short of words. please people pray if u can, do anything u can in ur capacity to find them. God bless u as you do.
They shall be found alive in Jesus name!!!!
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 10, 2014
dollarlander:
This picture is not clear could you please upload a clearer one. This will serve a lesson for people who take house help to always take all their details and know their relatives in case of situation like this.

It is likely this family don't know anything about the house help.
mikuz unbann my accounts piko
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 10, 2014
dollarlander:
This picture is not clear could you please upload a clearer one. This will serve a lesson for people who take house help to always take all their details and know their relatives in case of situation like this.

It is likely this family don't know anything about the house help.
mikuz unbann my accounts piko cry i go abide by your rules no problems piko it don do make i continue wit their tourney
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by BluStreak(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2014
That image I guess is pulled from a CCTV installed probably at the madam's work place since her interview took place there. But unfortunately, the image is not usable as the nanny is not recognisable. This is why investment in a good surveillance solution is of great importance. It's amazing that to this day, some organisations and businesses are still using a 320 x 640 pixel cameras solutions. When you try to educate them on why the need to invest in a quality solution, their focus lies on the cost and not results.

You are better off without a mediocre surveillance solution so you can guard yourselves than trusting in a system that is not usable just like this one.

I pray she is caught soon sha. But time is going o and the masterminds must have a well thought out plan. We need full biometric database of every Mary and Jane in this country.
Re: Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home by annibro(f): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
daintyprincess:
Why should everybody think from the same perspective. Wat of if the gal n d kids were both kidnapped?

Same tin I mentioned earlier. Its possible d kidnappers needed d kids 2b with a familiar face 2 keep dem calm 2 avoid suspicion.
BTW wer was d security guard wen dis happened or is d huse not fenced?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Man Floating In A River In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty" / Police Kill Kaduna Bandit In Military Uniform, Recover AK49 Rifle, Revolver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.