Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks (28816 Views)

Rapist Escapes From Ogun Police Station (photo) / Popular Mushin Gang Leader,alleged Serial Rapist Finally Arrested....aloma Total / Mother Raises The Alarm As Rapist-husband Walks Free (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by bumeks(f): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
He is a liar
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by ALKARULEZ615(m): 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Molz:

dem too dey do pass dem sef for tha blog
I dey tell u

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
ebosse:

Unfortunately he can't , that will mean more mods to scrutinize every single thread... Nairalanders should be able to use commonsense... Its simple! If u have something to share on a thread U can book a space (that's if u r crazy about front page) n then modify it immediately.... Maybe I should make a thread about this, it might hit the FP n change things. Who knows? *Shrugs *
please do.tnx
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
The girl no even try at all.if na me na hummer jeep plus 2 Bags of rice with iphones na im i 4 demand
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by KENNSAMMY(m): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Where's the truth? What's our legal system busy doing? Where are the intelectuals? ... Truth in the heart of an earthling man is what pin is at the base of the deepwell... Only the shrew can see it clearly. Be bold as a lion if u were righteous! Why do u care about who they involved or not involved?...
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by cococandy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=18pt]BLOODY LIAR [/size]

2 Likes

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by sevule(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
UTTER RUBBISH!!!!!!

Isn't this the same guy that initially said it is the handiwork of the Devil??

What sickens me most is how a lot of moronic Nigerian males are quick to rush to his defense!! Makes me sick to call myself an African man. I have been following this case and at least 10 women have come out to say the same thing! So all of them are lying abi?
This man is a sick pervert and in a more civilized country he would be cooling his heels in jail instead of boasting about rape.

I am not a woman but I cannot imagine how horrifying a crime like rape is. I hope the law takes its rightful course and is not perverted as usual by our corrupt judicial system.

Kirikiri is TOO GOOD for this man!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by kccarew(f): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
U too u are mean,,,I want to believe u know quiet alright that u won't end up with her when u guys were dating and u were doing things with her that married people alone are suppose to do... Is that not wickedness...don't even kw what to say to u

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Daresh(f): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rapist shut up and cover your head in shame. You want to paint the victim black abi. You will go to jail angry

2 Likes

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by osimataylor(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
embarassedA VERY GOOD EXAMPLE OF SUCH MEDIA OUTFITs ARE. 1.SAHARA REPORTERS
2.NAIJA.COM
3.PUNCH
4.NATION
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Decryptor(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
eleko1:
And beginning from Ur head down to Ur family/relatives head.E goat

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/Bleep-you-yeah-i-said-it.jpg[/img]
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by ManTiger(m): 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
make my pc spoil if i read ds.
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by mediachirps(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Rolling with the nines. see your mouth like 2m & a car. go back to the drawing board and lean how to Scam.
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by 3rdeye1(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
This guy is a cheap liar. 'To Err is human and to forgive is divine' is not a biblical saying! Tell us the book, chapter and verse.
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by dammytosh: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Foolish boy.

So who apologized that it was the devil ?

According to the Sun report, 37-year old Prince Daniel Okereke has admitted to the crime and blamed the devil for the act.
“I am so ashamed of myself. We are family of professionals whom you know very well. I don’t know what got into my head. I am sorry and plead for forgive­ness,” Daniel pleaded.

The family have finally settled her with money and allow you go out to spit rubbish.

SPoilt brat. God will judge you.

Unilag girls are cheaper than the bogus lie you wrote here (Apologies). Giving her 50k is enough for her if it was all about money.
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by phineas: 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
@ seun

Pls threads like this should have its comments censored,This is why people don't report Rape,

This platform should not be an enabling factor for bashing this lady and any person accused of rape,its a sensitive topic,let the courts do their job

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
wisefizz:
uh...... wao! wat a nice excuse for raping!!!! i love ur courage guy..... at lest u don chop her meat.......bt wait oo, na 21 years imprisonment
I don't think u read d post or how he defended himself. where were d 7 guards when she was destroying his property? read before u write nonsense...
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
phineas:
@ seun

Pls threads like this should have its comments censored,This is why people don't report Rape,

This platform should not be an enabling factor for bashing this lady and any person accused of rape,its a sensitive topic,let the courts do their job
You really think Seun cares about all that?
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
dammytosh:
Foolish boy.

So who apologized that it was the devil ?

According to the Sun report, 37-year old Prince Daniel Okereke has admitted to the crime and blamed the devil for the act.
I am so ashamed of myself. We are family of professionals whom you know very well. I don’t know what got into my head. I am sorry and plead for forgive­ness,” Daniel pleaded.

The family have finally settled her with money and allow you go out to spit rubbish.

SPoilt brat. God will judge you.

Unilag girls are cheaper than the bogus lie you wrote here (Apologies). Giving her 50k is enough for her if it was all about money.

That's the surprising thing, lol.

He apologized for raping her before now he's changing gears and claiming she blackmailed him.

I don't even know what's with the multitude of rape stories these days, if its not about fathers raping their immature daughters its robbers shooting a widow for resisting rape or its a man raping an innocent lady and then claiming she blackmailed him.

Why are so many of them so obsessed with sex anyways?

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Seun(m): 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
fellis:

You really think Seun cares about all that?
I do.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by slightlyMad(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
i said this from day 1.

the story did not add up
there is absolutely no way you are being raped and allowed to roam freely and destroy properties within the house

also, puzzys are getting cheaper by the day, no real need of raping except you are a low life agbero who cant afford as low as 5k.
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Sacramento4real(m): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Bros,u can lie o!
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Daresh:
Rapist shut up and cover your head in shame. You want to paint the victim black abi. You will go to jail angry
U be judge?
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
fellis:

That's the surprising thing, lol.

He apologized for raping her before now he's changing gears and claiming she blackmailed him.

I don't even know what's with the multitude of rape stories these days, if its not about fathers raping their immature daughters its robbers shooting a widow for resisting rape or its a man raping an innocent lady and then claiming she blackmailed him.

Why are so many of them so obsessed with sex anyways?
rap.ed who? Congo wey him don tire to shine?
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
ijinlove20:
See as he is just full of himself. Blowing his trumpet.

I know u did it.

Yes u did.

#Period!
But that is what gets u to them!
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by chrisxxx(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
This guy I dey see him picture so never marry? Hmmn na u dey bring all the birds perching on u. Very soon the carrion eaters go come perch.
Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by aspirebig: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
36STATES:
I have no reason to doubt you about your own side of the story. But to claim Ndi Onyike-Okereke helped Nigerian economy is to say the least madness. That woman oversaw the worst brazen corruption and manipulation of any stock exchange in the world. Under her watch, 70% investors like myself lost so much money. She knew banks were using depositors fund to purchase their own shares, thereby puffing up the value of their stock. Those that bought the shares were denied their certificate to resale their shares until the whole thing crashed, leaving people with worthless papers.
Make God fire you and that overweight thief that made me lose millions. In the USA, she would be cooling her elephant ass in the prison now.

Where is our Oceanic banks shares bought in 2007? What about all the fraudulent shares sold as public offer by different banks?

Diaris God ooooo

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by aspirebig: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Once you have sx wt someone against his or her wish, na rape, b it your wife, bf, gf, just friend, etc

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Joe88(m): 12:17am On Dec 10, 2014
So much pride and arrogance in his defense. Are his parents richer than Dangote? Besides I am not convinced

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Nobody: 1:45am On Dec 10, 2014
gbodimowo:
Ok

This version no add up I no gree

This man is using the best attackin rape victim's case being character assassination.then he wnet further to play mind games by claiming indireclty the former dg of securities exchange's name is beinf dragged in the mud.

Hmmm ok. Of what benefit will anyone attack the former dg, she already destroyed her image years ago over the corrupt practices she involved her self in

What was the victim doing in his house, did he or did he not invite her?you are in serious relationship yet you invited a sinlge lady to take care of her?

In a serious crime accusation like rape, and the fact that ndidi okereke's name is dragged along, it took him this long to respond? Or was he being prepped on how to attack the situation?

I hope God exposes this man and saves the image of the lady. I doubt a ldy will risk her image and possible stigmatization from society just to get back at him for 2m and a car.

This lady is crying out for help and justice

1 Like

Re: She Demanded For #2M & A Car: Alleged UNILAG Rapist Finally Speaks by Ahmeduana(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
E.g. SAHARA REPORTERS
THE NATION, THE PUNCH, AND DAILY TRUST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Murdered Eight Landlords In One Night — Ikorodu Residents / Pastor Kalu Ijeoma Accused Of Defiling 19 Months Old Girl In Delta / 2 Arrested With Human Skull In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.