Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] (31902 Views)

Your Nigerian Footballer Of The Year 2012 / Who Is The Most Successful And Richest Nigerian Footballer / Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by francescainnoce(f): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lord have mercy!!!!
I wonder what must have led to the chase and the stabbing...
Don't be surprised he was stabbed by his fellow black nigas....
East London; a place when the police siren or that of the ambulance could be used as a wake up alarm esoecially in and around Hackney..smh
Little might wonder why I have little or no friends around.... Reason becos a high percentage of dudes you see on the street have on them a weapon or two such as knife looking for who to drop....
RIP to the lad... And he looks handsome, full of life and potential.
Indeed the best destinies could be proven to be six feet below...
God help us all and protect us from evil....
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by Jasperwhizz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Omg this is depth of wickedness.
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by Litmus: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nigerians in London should really be doing more to integrate as a common community instead of fractionalizing along ethnic lines as I've began to notice. As Social Services grow to criminalize the strict Nigerian culture for bringing up children, more of our kids belonging to poorer parents/parent that haven't got a Nigerian community support system, are having their children taking into care. In care, these children become informed by values that are those of youth subcultures in Britain and soon actively participate or are drawn into youth violence related to drugs and criminality.

Disclaimer- the above is not in relation to the murdered child in question

So we Need (Not-for-profit) advocates in the private, public and civil society to represent our people in London and England generally. Our own Newspapers as well as online sites could be a place to draw attention to such issues.

RIP
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
May he RIP! sad
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
What's this world turning to? Violence is never the answer.. RIP Joel cry
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by cococandy(f): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
London ghettos swallowing our brightest minds.
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by sylve11: 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Journey well Joel sad sad cool.
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Had it been it was a white kid that got killed while hanging out with his Nigeria friends right there in London, the story for turn serious racism and discriminating of all black within that hood and beyond. White man taking advantage of Black men since the day God divided human using Language when they venture to build a tower thinking they can see him.
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by onadana: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
50calibre:

Watch you back retar*d you just might be stabbed or shot by one of your quack policemen or soldiers... And if they don't get to you first? Then sickness & diseases will.

So either way, you're fuc*ked!!

You are already dead slowpoke...you have never heard of freedom of speech and expression.If given the chance i will do you myself so that your carcass can burn in hell and i piss over your stinking corpse......walking dead.
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by onadana: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
sarutobie:

a phool wallowing in his depravity...

All your generations will be struck with down-syndrome and you with stroke grin
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by plainmirror(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
RIP dude
I will bring smile to the African continent courtesy of football. But know thisĀ» I shall dedicate a goal to you #promise
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by zingobaby: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
R I P
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
denkyw:
Whites wickedness,I doubt if niggeria government will do any thing about this,poor kid

So because the poor kids killers were probably white we call all whites wicked. Even though it will probably be whites who catch these evil murderers and sentence then to jail for a long time.

If an oyinbo is killed in Lagos should we then talk about Blacks wickedness or Nigerians wickedness??

Lets apply logic here rather then reverse racism!

1 Like

Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Claireshan1:
Too bad

RIP dear
sweetie seems your magnetic field is power. Found you for the second time today. Hahaha @topic may his soul RIP, amen
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by Greataausim(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Since he is a citizen of this country the Nigeria commission there should not allow this slide Nigerias face has been washed in the international floor that our citizens are no longer respected if the commission don't investigate this time that means i totally give up on Nigeria. It happened in India Malaysia UK USA Ghana South Africa Egypt etc We are not cows to be humuliated we must remove the shame ourselves . . .
cry
HonourablePomk:
Since he is a citizen of this country the Nigeria commission there should not allow this slide Nigerias face has been washed in the international floor that our citizens are no longer respected if the commission don't investigate this time that means i totally give up on Nigeria. It happened in India Malaysia UK USA Ghana South Africa Egypt etc We are not cows to be humuliated we must remove the shame ourselves . . .
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by benjsniper33: 1:04am On Dec 10, 2014
"And young men shall see visions and old people shall dream dreams"
- The Book of the Apostles

But the hip-hop world and technology is doing a bad job on the youths who are still dancing skelewu and shoki

Ride on Obasanjo, expose them all, for with this you write your name on timely Marbles.
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Probably skinheads

RIP young man
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by watchindelta(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2014
RIP but why killed 15yes kid? does animals gained anything from the death of this kid.
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by wildikeman(m): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mosb:
1st twas a Nigerian doctor .. den d girl now dz again. wah exactly is happening... deh just killed fah future ronaldo. this world!!!!!! where exactly is safe please
I said it... Racist Country!
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by funlord(m): 10:09am On Sep 16, 2018
emmeyj:
i want to travel by bus to lagos from kaduna don't know how to go about it

Do not do any deal with that wend...land fellow who quoted you without using an escrow
Re: 15 Yr-old Nigerian Footballer Stabbed To Death In England [pictured] by emmeyj(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2018
funlord:

Do not do any deal with that wend...land fellow who quoted you without using an escrow

Thank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi All Smiles As He Returns To Training After Breaking His Arm / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / Adidas Defends Pogba After His Post Was Taken To Be An Attack On Mourinho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.