Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? (5968 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / Is Marital Infidelity Genetic? / Is Marital Love Depreciative In Nature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

you are a bush woman!
statutory rapë is primarily centred on the age of consent, nothing to do with boss/employee relationship. if the employee is over the age of consent, statutory rape does not apply. do you know the meaning at all or which school had the gall to grant you a certificate with this level of illiteracy?

primarily centered around doesn't mean limited to.
Did you also know that having sex with a disabled person even if they are of age is judged under statutory r@pe laws?

Do you know that an above 18yr old plus student who is having sex with her/his professor can sue him/her for statutory rape and win because the judgement is that the victim could not say no because person involved is in a higher position of power and thus they felt intimidated?

Abeg park well bush fowl.

1 Like

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by crackhaus: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

i think it depends on what each individual classifies as force or coercion. i used to know a dude who told me his girl likes it violently. they must scuffle, tear each other's clothes to shreds before she can get her "high". she needs a bit of adrenaline to enjoy sėx. now - in the eyes of the law, it could be argued it's rapë. hell, if she walks to a police station after the act, the boy would get a räpe charge.

one just needs to be careful - get everything behind closed doors on tape.
That right there in bold is the fulcrum of this issue.

Some women will claim r.ape after the act if there's a strain in that relationship...just to spite the husband/bf.

I'm not totally eliminating the fact that there are beasts out there who force their way violently, but the treachery and cunning of some women can not be overlooked.

1 Like

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
crackhaus:

does that make you a dimwit also? grin
Really?! You had to ask?!
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
primarily centered around doesn't mean limited to. Did you also know that having sex with a disabled person even if they are of age is judged under statutory r@pe laws?

ok - statutory rapë is having sex(either forced or consensual) with anyone under the age of consent. it has nothing to do with being a boss or an employee. the age of the victim is the key.

Do you know that an above 18yr old plus student who is having sex with her/his professor can sue him/her for statutory rape and win because the judgement is that the victim could not say no because person involved is in a higher position of power and thus they felt intimidated?

Abeg park well bush fowl.

if the victim over 18 consents, it's not statutory räpe. his attacker has only abused the position of trust & he's committed an error of professional judgement. it's not & never can constitute statutory rapë. stop making your own bush opinion & forcing it on others.

a victim has to be under the age of consent for statutory rape to apply. so much for your güguru & epa education. grin
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by cococandy(f): 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

ok - statutory rapë is having sex(either forced or consensual) with anyone under the age of consent. it has nothing to do with being a boss or an employee. the age of the victim is the key.

if the victim over 18 consents, it's not statutory räpe. his attacker has only abused the position of trust & he's committed an error of professional judgement. it's not & never can constitute statutory rapë. stop making your own bush opinion & forcing it on others.

a victim has to be under the age of consent for statutory rape to apply. so much for your güguru & epa education. grin
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by AfricanApple(f): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
rape is a crime against humanity no matter who you are doing it to. the fact that i married to you do not give you the right to force me when I don't want.

your wife refused you sex all the time, go eff someone else, thats tit for tat
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by mutter(f): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
crackhaus:

That right there in bold is the fulcrum of this issue.
Some women will claim r.ape after the act if there's a strain in that relationship...just to spite the husband/bf.
I'm not totally eliminating the fact that there are beasts out there who force their way violently, but the treachery and cunning of some women can not be overlooked.

..and I know a woman who had a baby and was stitched under the husband raped her the next day and bust the stitches. He came back late in the night with condoms in the pocket, he had obviously had another woman out there before.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
Did you also know that having sex with a disabled person even if they are of age is judged under statutory r@pe laws?

judged where? cheesy grin in owerri? grin cheesy

having sėx with a disabled person isn't statutory rapë if the victim is over the age of consent. the charge is still rapë, not statutory rape cos the victim lacks the mental capacity to consent, not the age of consent.

age is the only key issue to statutory rapë.

i won't give up educating you cheesy grin
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
mutter:

..and I know a woman who had a baby and was stitched under the husband raped her the next day and bust the stitches. He came back late in the night with condoms in the pocket, he had obviously had another woman out there before.
she told you ? shocked
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
And I give up on you.
coogar:

judged where? cheesy grin in owerri? grin cheesy

having sėx with a disabled person isn't statutory rapë if the victim is over the age of consent. the charge is still rapë, not statutory rape cos the victim lacks the mental capacity to consent, not the age of consent.

age is the only key issue to statutory rapë.

i won't give up educating you cheesy grin

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
And I give up on you.

ada owerri!!!!
the last authentic ada of owerri. you know you can't give up on me. education is necessary in this day & age. the fees for next session has been increased - 20% increase. cheesy
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by cococandy(f): 6:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

ada owerri!!!!
the last authentic ada of owerri. you know you can't give up on me. education is necessary in this day & age. the fees for next session has been increased - 20% increase. cheesy
dont worry the people that have the energy to educate you and type epistles are coming.

Meanwhile in all your posts I'm yet to come to your point.
That feminists are responsible for men not getting justice as r@pe victims?e pass like that? No?
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by crackhaus: 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
mutter:

He is a beast, I have no sympathy or support for his kind.

1 Like

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
dont worry the people that have the energy to educate you and type epistles are coming.

i will eat all of them for dinner. cheesy

Meanwhile in all your posts I'm yet to come to your point.That feminists are responsible for men not getting justice as r@pe victims?e pass like that? No?

nah - nothing to do directly with feminists. these old laws have been existing for long for feminists to have a bite. my problem with feminism is their refusal to fight against laws that are biased against men. it's hypocritical to fight against the ones that favour men & neglect the ones that favour women.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by mutter(f): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
she told you ? shocked

When the woman tried to seek help by reporting to his family she was warned never to raise it again because it was an abomination. Even her own family people reacted that way. In Nigeria there are some things that must remain silent.

In the past she had sought advice (also from christian mothers) and had been told she should be happy and thank God that the man was so active, they wished their husbands where like that undecided
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
mutter:

When the woman tried to seek help by reporting to his family she was warned never to raise it again because it was an abomination. Even her own family people reacted that way. In Nigeria there are some things that must remain silent.

In the past she had sought advice (also from christian mothers) and had been told she should be happy and thank God that the man was so active, they wished their husbands where like that undecided

that's fücked up!
if i ever get the chance to rewrite nigerian laws, any man convicted of rape would be manually castrated! i don't condone any kinda räpe either marital or campus rapë. it has to do with the morals & the ethics that men were taught while growing up.

i was raised with the sound belief that i am a superior gender. my swag alone would bed 9 out of every 10 women i want.....even with that, i have learnt to console myself that the one that refuses my advances has to be a witch, ogbanje, HIV/HPV-positive, etc and her refusal is because my ancestors are protecting me.

with this in mind, why would i force any woman on this planet to have sėx with me when there are thousands of others queuing up for me? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
I guess it is part of those our culture that cannot be changed huh?
mutter:

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by SAMBARRY: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

and your own colleagues don't shäg horses & pigs? cheesy is bestiality restricted to men? sambarry, you need nutrients!
o my God. You're lucky I can't find the pinshore of one man kissing dog o.you lucky well well

chilli sauce where are you sef.wheres that pinshore you uploaded one time where a man was caught by the owner of the goat for having sekual intacos with the goat.chaiiiii tongue
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

that's fücked up!
if i ever get the chance to rewrite nigerian laws, any man convicted of rape would be manually castrated! i don't condone any kinda räpe either marital or campus rapë. it has to do with the morals & the ethics that men were taught while growing up.

i was raised with the sound belief that i am a superior gender. my swag alone would bed 9 out of every 10 women i want.....even with that, i have learnt to console myself that the one that refuses my advances has to be a witch, ogbanje, HIV/HPV-positive, etc and her refusal is because my ancestors are protecting me.

with this in mind, why would i force any woman on this planet to have sėx with me when there are thousands of others queuing up for me? grin
What I find ridiculous is how they get an eerection in thje face of rejection. My pride's too much for that.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by 5minsmadness: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
Marital murder should not be seen as a crime since the wife has rights over her husband's body as he does hers undecided
Like, how can you compare murder to sex? Do you hate sex that much?
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Timbuktou:
What I find ridiculous is how they get an eerection in thje face of rejection. My pride's too much for that.

aren't they the same ones women love to have around? the ones with little or no self esteem. na dem dey help women carry bucket for village cos they want to toast. some would wash undies sef to sweeten the toasting process. cheesy grin

they are the ones that give us real men a bad image. if their offer still gets refused after sacrificing their pride & ego, they resort to violence thus rapë. a man who knows there are other babes queuing up to shäg him will not use violence.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

aren't they the same ones women love to have around. the ones with little or no self esteem. na dem dey help women carry bucket for village cos they want to toast. some would wash undies sef to sweeten the toasting process. cheesy grin

they are the ones that give us real men a bad image. if their offer still gets refused after sacrificing their pride & ego, they resort to violence thus rapë. a man who knows there are other babes queuing up to shäg him will not use violence.
You picked my brain for this one. Couldn't have said it better. Of all the pretty ladies fah, you go still go raype one no be virgin sef.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by 5minsmadness: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
rape is a crime against humanity no matter who you are doing it to. the fact that i married to you do not give you the right to force me when I don't want.

your wife refused you sex all the time, go eff someone else, thats tit for tat

And the moment you do that the wife screams infidelity and asks for a divorce; then blames the man for being unfaithful.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
5minsmadness:

And the moment you do that the wife screams infidelity and asks for a divorce; then blames the man for being unfaithful.

i would rather be labelled as an unfaithful husband than be a marital räpist. had hilary clinton claimed to have been raped by bill clinton, he woulda gotten 200 years imprisonment as a president. not even monica lewinsky's semën-stained blouse dented clinton's credibility.

Timbuktou:
You picked my brain for this one. Couldn't have said it better. Of all the pretty ladies fah, you go still go raype one no be virgin sef.

rapë is the lowest of the lowest offence for me. even hardened criminals like murderers & drug barons in prison detest rapë. convicted rapïsts get beaten up or sometimes killed in prison by other inmates.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by Stillfire: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

that's fücked up!

Rotflmao! Dude it's not that serious. grin
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Stillfire:

Rotflmao! Dude it's not that serious. grin

i consider myself God's special gift to women. the only reason she wouldn't want me is because she's possessed by a foul spirit. grin
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by chic2pimp(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

rapë is the lowest of the lowest offence for me. even hardened criminals like murderers & drug barons in prison detest rapë. convicted rapïsts get beaten up or sometimes killed in prison by other inmates.

Paedophilia takes the cake imho
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
chic2pimp:

Paedophilia takes the cake imho

a räpist & a pëdophile are almost the same to me. you are correct though - pedöphiles need special protection in prison cos the other inmates are gagging to stab them.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by Bawss1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
OP is a troll. The obese kind. End of.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by 5minsmadness: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
coogar:

i would rather be labelled as an unfaithful husband than be a marital räpist. had hilary clinton claimed to have been raped by bill clinton, he woulda gotten 200 years imprisonment as a president. not even monica lewinsky's semën-stained blouse dented clinton's credibility.
All I'm saying is that its quickly becoming a lose-lose situation for the man. His wife refuses him sex (because its her body blah blah). This of course places the man in a precarious position because he still has the strong urge for sex. He is tempted to go outside and if he gets caught he is blamed for everything. The wife quickly demands a divorce (its the reigning thing now, divorce at the slightest provocation....makes me wonder what love is all about in the end).

It still boils down to the devil's plan. The bible admonishes that the woman should not refuse her body to her man and the man should love his woman. The bible teaches unselfishness.
The laws of the west are quite the opposite. They teach selfishness. Your body is your own. Put yourself first. Put your happiness first. You alone are number one, think of no one else but yourself.
This reasoning is going to be mankind's undoing.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by coogar: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
5minsmadness:

All I'm saying is that its quickly becoming a lose-lose situation for the man. His wife refuses him sex (because its her body blah blah). This of course places the man in a precarious position because he still has the strong urge for sex. He is tempted to go outside and if he gets caught he is blamed for everything. The wife quickly demands a divorce (its the reigning thing now, divorce at the slightest provocation....makes me wonder what love is all about in the end).

it's not a matter of getting caught.
if her refusal is becoming unbearable, i will catch one of her moments on camera & then tell her i will go out there & cheat.....if she's aware of my intention, there's no getting caught there. the evidence will be there for her family or her attorney to worry about.

It still boils down to the devil's plan. The bible admonishes that the woman should not refuse her body to her man and the man should love his woman. The bible teaches unselfishness.
The laws of the west are quite the opposite. They teach selfishness. Your body is your own. Put yourself first. Put your happiness first. You alone are number one, think of no one else but yourself.
This reasoning is going to be mankind's undoing.

what if she doesn't believe in the bible? will you force her to? you better don't let any woman turn you into a "beast, monster." that's the way the media will describe you if she reports you to the police. i'd rather be schtup a mistress outside than be labelled a rapïst.
Re: Why Is MARITAL RAPE Considered To Be A CRIME? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
5minsmadness:

Like, how can you compare murder to sex? Do you hate sex that much?
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!! / How Stigmatisation Promotes Baby Factories / Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.