Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] (21325 Views)

Man Slices Lover’s Face In Lagos, Assaults Rival On Valentine’s Day / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) / Girl Stabs Boyfriend With Broken Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by TheRealMrStan(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
A widow, Mrs Helen Okoro, and a mother of two, has had a first hand taste of what a man under the influence of drugs can do as she and her two children, a 15-year-old boy named Godwin and Blessing, a 19-year-old SSS 2 student of Ojoku Senior High School, Tolu, Olodi-Apapa, Lagos, were almost butchered to death by an 'Igbo' (Indian Hemp) smoking neighbour who not only stabbed her son but descended on her and her daughter.

The man who is a notorious thug in the Ajegunle area of Lagos State, known as Babalawo, according to the Leadership Newspaper, had got into a quarell with the woman's son and stabbed him in the fight that ensued and when Okoro tried to intervene and told him to kill her instead of her son, Babalawo had no hesitation in carrying out her wishes.
He was said to have dashed into his room and came out brandishing a broken bottle with which he stabbed her severally on the chest, breast and hand. Not done, he went after the woman's daughter and also dealt her some stab wounds.

Narrating her ordeal at the Femi Hospital, Tolu, Apapa, where she is receiving treatment with Blessing, Okoro said she thought the man only wanted to frighten or intimidate her so that she would run away to safety but Babalawo had had other plans as he made good his threats.
"We live at Adidas street, Tolu, at the shores of Tolu-Tin Can lagoon. Last year, Babalawo had a problem with my son, Godwin, who is just 15-years-old. One day, Godwin was carrying sand for somebody and Babalawo saw him, picked up a bottle and attempted to break my son’s head with it but he was able to escape and ran away from him.
When I heard about the incident, I confronted him but instead of making peace, he threatened to kill me and my children. So since then, we have avoided him. What led to the problem on November 14th, 2014, was that I found a pair of slippers in the dustbin and wanted to use it to make a fire.

Babalawo saw the slippers with Godwin and challenged him. My son told him they belonged to his mother because I brought it from the dustbin.
The wicked and shameless man broke a bottle and gave my son a hot pursuit. When he apprehended him, he stabbed him in the head. People were begging the man to leave the little boy alone but to no avail.
When I returned home, I was faced with that situation. When I inquired why he should stab my son, he threatened to kill me. He wore the necklace I gave my son, so I removed it from his neck after he struggled with me to retain it.
To my greatest surprise, he went into his room and picked up a bottle and after smashing it, stabbed me close to my breast. I screamed that the man had killed me and as he wanted to stab me in the face, I blocked the bottle with my hand.
I screamed for help but nobody was there to come to my rescue.

The man also wanted to stab me in the face, but I quickly used my hand to block it, that was why the broken bottle cut me in the hand.
There was blood all over my body. I thought I was going to die. I could not bear the pains so I cried like a baby.
I was screaming and rolling in the pool of my blood until somebody called my daughter, Blessing, who rushed back home. On seeing me, she cried, thinking that the man had killed me.

The man is a known Indian hemp seller and smoker in the area. He knew I had nobody to run to. He knew I’m from a very poor family. He believed he would kill me and members of my family and nothing will happen. From what has happened so far, if this man kills me and members of my family the police will not do anything."
Mrs Okoro also says the police are not helping her get justice as they seem to take sides with Babalawo.
http://pulse.ng/gist/under-the-influence-igbo-smoker-butchers-widow-and-her-two-children-id3335905.html

[img][/img]
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Firefire(m): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
superman, na wa for all this robotic posting lately ooooo.

I want to believe the power behind this moniker is a computer program ?

You no dey tire ni

@ Topic, this world is getting wicked. angry

4 Likes

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by ALKARULEZ615(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Weed
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by 100ksalescom(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=30pt]E be like say this "TheRealMrStan" na the new supermod wey seun employ.

Abeg how much be the salary??[/size]

[size=4pt]make we know if seun stingy[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
dont do drugs

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Sermwell(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Terrible
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by gbodimowo(m): 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
No pain no gain
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by pekeyim: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
I don't smoke!

Tragic story!!!
Where r the FFK's abi this type no dey sweet them?
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by sukkot: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
end time addict

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nawah oooo,, too bad..
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Therealmrstan,na you dey reign for nairaland now.
You dey reign pass seun himself.
Seems you are the new supermod?
You dey eat or sleep so?
Were you dey get the latest from?
Kudos to you.
Mr lala no reach you again.
To the topic,i pray the woman get justice.

4 Likes

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by ShakurM(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Marijuana is 'good', it has its benefits. Some people are just evil!, no benefits. He is an addict afterall, what do you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by HonourablePomk: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
No justice for the poor. . . POVERTY BUT WHY?

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Promking: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
cry

Sad Story
GOD help her and her children to recover quickly

SAY NO TO WEED/DRUGS
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by wisefizz(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
ok...............

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by santana45: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Weed, weed, oh weed why naaaaa
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by drnairalov: 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wizkid, Olamide, Burnaboy, and co should see this..effect of weed

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by daveson07: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dn't knw d effect of Hemp or wot do y'all call it,cuz it's illegal in Haiti whr i reside
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Bennyberry(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
If not for God...i wudn't believe this story
But since i nw believe..
When weed is too cheap nd easily assessed things like this happens
#i might not be a judge bt to me this man committed murder
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by eleko1: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
sad
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Donsheddy: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Chai. C d power of weed
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by petrov10: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
The woman should held on to his peni5e and pull
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by hensben(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
ok...continue sipping my antique
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Innodon(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
sorry
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by peculiar3(m): 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
...what a pity undecided undecided undecided

...shdnt that animal be cooling-off in jail by now??

..rapid recovery for ya body and pocket sha....
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nelsizzy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
In Lagos we call dem Agbero.....

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by holyboss: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
huh
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by RedArrow: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
When you are High...You can do and undo
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by ichidodo: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
The lady should have used mace on his @@s.hot pepper spray smack in the mug of that thug woulda done a whole world of good...
Re: Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
That is unfair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAY NGO Reels Out One Year Action Plan Against Human Trafficking, Sexual Violenc / Nigerian Woman Tries To Shoot Police In Italy After Being Caught With Drugs. / Nigerians In Togo Prisons Beg FG To Come To Their Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.