Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Sterling Bank Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Online Test (245640 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Diamond Bank's Online Application Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by christophine29: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Twayne01 pls how did u get ur password
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by chajakyle: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls can one use bb to generate his password I'd?I tried using it and its not generatin!!
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Montmayorblanc(m): 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
whytepawn1:

onome I Am in the same dilemma .mine says CHIDINMA but I am AUGUSTINE. I don't know what to make out of it all.please update me when you call them. in the interim I will try to generate my password. will keep you posted. you can reach me on this forum or here austinemike9@gmail. com

If yours is with another name go on with it to register, it was a mix up from the mailer.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by JaneIsichei08(f): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hey guys, wot are we to expect? Answers urgently needed biko
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by JaneIsichei08(f): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
I did with my bb. A mail was sent to me afterwards with my password
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by ibkonekt(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2014
I think its a scam guys

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2014
ibkonekt:
I think its a scam guys
stop acting like a kid.

4 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by toemie(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Scam bawo...I just hope I can do the test on my BB...wouldn't like to go to Cafe..just that we are yet to know what form the test would take..
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by onymodel(m): 8:57am On Dec 10, 2014
Scam ke...people of little faith. If i may ask, are you too big to be scammed that you can't tell the Bogus from Factual...Abeg how we wan take hit this test score above average, who knows the possible questions we will be seeing...and again is it graduate trainee or experienced hire
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by cisca4us: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
Hey frnds i got the mail below from dem too. but my name is not Benjamin. so i got confused.

Dear Benjamin,
How are you? We have received your application and are pleased to invite you to an online test.

DATE: Saturday, 13th December, 2014
TIME: 12 noon – 2 pm
VENUE: SterlingCall Portal

PLEASE NOTE:
1. You must generate a Login Password using your email address or phone number provided during registration.
2. Save your Password till test day.
3. Test Portal will be open 12 noon and closed at exactly 2pm, therefore test must be taken before 2pm.

For any questions, please refer to the FAQ questions on the site or call Customer Care on 014484481-5.

We wish you all the best in your test.

Kind regards,
From The One Customer Bank,
Sterling Bank.

After about 2hrs they sent me anoda mail as below

Hello Applicant,

We refer to our previous mail. Kindly ignore the greeting with the wrong name.

The email was directed to you based on your unique email address and telephone number on our records.

Please proceed and generate your password via the Sterling Call Portal www.sterlingbankng.com/sterlingcall

For inquiries contact us only via our Social Media platforms

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SterlingBankNigeria
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Sterling_Bankng
Instagram - http://instagram.com/sterlingbank

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.
Sterling Bank Plc
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by martinsaba: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2014
I got two mails from sterling bank, 1st addressing me with a wrong name, 2nd apologising, just got my password, but anxious to know the format of questions, who have idea please cus I think the test will be done online
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by martinsaba: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2014
ibkonekt:
I think its a scam guys
did u apply to sterling or not?
can a website be cloned?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by martinsaba: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2014
christophine29:
Twayne01 pls how did u get ur password
follow the link, input your email or phone number where it says generate password n check your. e-mail inbox or junk mail(spam)
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by twayne01(m): 9:11am On Dec 10, 2014
Sterling ave sent about three diff passwords to me.. Wats going on?
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by NSEfresher(m): 9:18am On Dec 10, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
I don't trust the e-mail. It looks really bogus. I checked their bank website, didn't see any job listing news, or any news relating to the job anywhere else.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2014
twayne01:
Sterling ave sent about three diff passwords to me.. Wats going on?
maybe you imputed your details more than once. On the day of the test, you would need to try the three passwords.

All the best. Any idea on test format
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by toemie(m): 9:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Oops..Nigerians..always alert as regards job scams that they assume every job alert is a potential scam..come to think of it, we are not going anywhere neither did they say we should pay any money anywhere..just sit in your house and do the test!..Doesn't remove anything from you..Nawa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by mansuruna: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Hello All,

I was also invited, Can anyone please give us a hint on what to expect for the Test? or any resource that can help us, Because i have no idea about written Aptitude Test

Thank you.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by lusco(f): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2014
I ve nt bin able to generate access.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by dammie4j(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Pls view ds link 2 further know what to expect about d program... cos i dnt think its sterling bank usual graduate recruitment.

http://www.sterlingbankng.com/employment/
Ds is not 2 dash ur hopes anyway... bur, i think I'm out...
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by MsSbee(f): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
I got mine last nite but am yet to generate my login details...many ideas on ow to ace dis test please...help would be needed from. experienced peeps thanks kissI got mine last nite but am yet to generate my login details...many ideas on ow to ace dis test please...help would be needed from. experienced peeps thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by princycess: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Got the message too. And I hv gotten my password. Bt I need a guide of what to expect in the test
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by whytepawn1(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Montmayorblanc:

If yours is with another name go on with it to register, it was a mix up from the mailer.
yes... I got a mail update from them.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by rayval(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2014
i don't think this thing is a scam...someone asked me to give him my cv to see if he could help me with sterlinbank jabbb.... sent it....and yesterday he told me i was going to recieve a message from them......but elllm i jst hope is not some kind of recruitment for marketers

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by mhisskel(f): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2014
toemie:
Scam bawo...I just hope I can do the test on my BB...wouldn't like to go to Cafe..just that we are yet to know what form the test would take..

In ur best interest use a computer.....d last tym i tried doin an online test on my fone, it was disastrous. I couldnt view d diagrams(charts n bars) even tho i was using desktop version on my android.....my advise, tke a trip to d cafe....gdluk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Abshevsha: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Area of concentration for this test pls
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by Misitola: 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
i hope this portal will open that saturday, cos the seems na the whole nigeria got this mail oooooo, and for those that have not seen their password jus relax after i tried twice xterday i left it, 2 different pass code was later sent to me at midnight.
Re: Sterling Bank Online Test by onymodel(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
NSEfresher:
[color=#990000][/color]
I don't trust the e-mail. It looks really bogus. I checked their bank website, didn't see any job listing news, or any news relating to the job anywhere else.

Perhaps you should check their Instagram Page...or go to one of their branches in your location and ask a senior person that will know, not the security guard.

Expand your search criteria to verify issues that has to do with this nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (73) (Reply)

Where Do Science Laboratory Technology Graduates Work? / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.