Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test (61833 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
i tot i was d only one o....i saw ahmed in my own mail
pls wat shud we expect ?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Pweezy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Dose wit password issues shud chk dia spam folder....pls wot kinda question shud we b expectin?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by zubby007(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please can anyone who generated his password drop his number. Wanna call for directive. What kinda we question do we expect?
Pweezy:
Dose wit password issues shud chk dia spam folder....pls wot kinda question shud we b expectin?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by abeyluve: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
kween911:
Mine is Dear showle ....... And am not bearing that name
why wuld sterling made such mistakes? even complaints/issues button is unclickable. shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Kentnickole(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
digitalgeorgy:
i have seen the password now.
pls can anyone tell us the format or kind of question to expect?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by temmyt20(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
me too, gt d name issue, been trying their cc both on phone and
online, nt goin tru, i generated my pass code
using mobile number just to make sure d mail
was for me , and i received d code....
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by ritanduka(f): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
i cant see d password yet. who has received it please?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
I also got the mail, bt do anybdy knws d position dey ar recruiting 4 nd the qualification, cos me I applied wit my OND and HND
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by temmyt20(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
ritanduka:
i cant see d password yet. who has received it please?
check spam/junk folder
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by ajahexcel(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
The past Questions and Answers and Answers are available on Nigerian University Scholarships Website
Click Here to Download it now
http://.com/sterling-bank-aptitude-test-requirements-date-past-questions-share/#sthash.YNCPZg8v.6AFFuZou.dpbs
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by babamu123(m): 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
pls someone shd help me i cant see my password....i checked my spam and its not there
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by truvine(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
please..you can now address me as FEYISEKEMI..courtesy of sterling bank
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by chengfu: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
truvine:

And u can address me as MAUREEN grin
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by timifizzy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
For your attention my Padi(s) who has been re-christened today just like myself... Sterling bank has sent another mail to address the issue of wrong names. The mail is very genuine and you all should go ahead to generate your passwords... Happy Re-christening ceremony to you all today o... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Zenith21(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mine was correct oo, bt who has the test questions for practice.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by chengfu: 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Who else got this

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
quote author=ajahexcel post=28733494][s]The past Questions and Answers and Answers are available on Nigerian University Scholarships Website
Click Here to Download it now
http://.com/sterling-bank-aptitude-test-requirements-date-past-questions-share/#sthash.YNCPZg8v.6AFFuZou.dpbs[/s][/quote] CRAP

5 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by bimboteee: 7:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
I got d same msg nd my name is also correct.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by ganiyheart(f): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
truvine:
what are u doing here FEYISEKEMI..?? Lolz.. how far with oando??
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by truvine(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
ganiyheart:

I didn't get the mail for the second stage
I heard..it started rilling in did morning
and u ?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by truvine(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
ganiyheart:

I didn't get the mail for the second stage
I heard..it started rolling in this morning
and u ?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by eaccyboy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
digitalgeorgy:
i have seen the password now.
pls can anyone tell us the format or kind of question to expect?
pls hw long does ur own take to arrive..I request for d past 30min..I can't log-in to my e-mail bt I cn receive mesage dirctly into ma bb mail
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by adeza: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
The ist mail I got had a different name, I received another saying I should kindly ignore the greeting in the previous mail and the email was directed to me based on my unique email address on their portal
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by soria4real(f): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls how can I generate my password oooo,also received d mail too.
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by wunmi590(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
babamu123:
pls someone shd help me i cant see my password....i checked my spam and its not there

Sme hre 000
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by wunmi590(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tnk Holy Mary, my psswrd av arvd
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I also received the message and I have received the password....i
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Olutola88(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
To all those asking how they can generate their passwords: click on the sterlingcall portal link in the mail sent to you. You will then see the “generate access Id” link on the page that will be opened, click on that generate access id. After that, you will be asked to input your email address, input it and click on request. Immediately you do that, go straight to you spam/junk to get your password. NOTE: you can generate password more than once. In that case, just input your email address once and click on “request” once.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by wunmi590(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Olutola88:
To all those asking how they can generate their passwords: click on the sterlingcall portal link in the mail sent to you. You will then see the “generate access Id” link on the page that will be opened, click on that generate access id. After that, you will be asked to input your email address, input it and click on request. Immediately you do that, go straight to you spam/junk to get your password. NOTE: you can generate password more than once. In that case, just input your email address once and click on “request” once.

Srry, pls aftr gttn d psswrd wht d nxt tin 2 do?
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Olutola88(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
wunmi590:

Srry, pls aftr gttn d psswrd wht d nxt tin 2 do?

You will use your email address and that password to log in on the test day

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by wunmi590(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=Olutola88 post=28738100] You will use your email address and that password to log in on the test day[/quote

Thnk so much, I rili aprcite.

Do u av an idea wht pst dey a rcruitin 4 nd I only usd my OND nt my HND..
Re: Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test by Goke7: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
where is the test holding please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / 2021 Lagos State Teacher's Recruitment Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.