Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Road Rage - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Road Rage (5252 Views)

The kingdom of Rage / Poetry Rage At Rise Library, Ikeja / Poetic Rage: Poets Rating Poets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Rage by RealAlfranco: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mehn I missed senbo mehn!!! Nairaland tsunami jst finish me!!!
Re: Road Rage by Ariyke: 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
The return of senbo grin grin cheesy
Re: Road Rage by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
yuzedo:

Anyway, man promises to spoil my "fine boy" face. Unfortunately for him, after 6years in Kings' College, nobody is an ajebo. So i square off with him one-time, concentrating on counter-hooks and quick jabs. He was mad surprised that this nigga, still dressed corporately (luckily I had taken off my tie) was bobbing and striking like Cus D'Amato had personally trained him, and actually looking to trounce him too. Took the intervention of the crowd to stop us, and then my head cleared. What the hell had I just done and why? Would killing him have pleased me? Would being killed by a thug over a minimal scratch have gratified my family? Nna mehn, I was damn ashamed of myself. The temporary adrenaline that fueled my anger had cleared. Lagos and its terrible danfo & keke drivers can make the pope pull out a shank, but that is no justification to ever lose it.

I pray we don't fall into violent temptation. Amen.

#TrueStory
grin grin grin grin Omo..
Re: Road Rage by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Senby is back!!!!!!!

Welcome Sir!
Re: Road Rage by 2map(m): 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Funny write ups as usual but where have you been?
Re: Road Rage by domido(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Senbon,where have you been?
Re: Road Rage by olashas(f): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Leopantro:
Always funny.
I remember an incident where a woman rammed into a highlander. She came out and started shouting and claiming right. The driver of the highlander kept his cool. When the women still insisted, [/b]he calmly took out his Jack , smashed all the glasses of the Camry and left[b] .
Epic grin grin
Re: Road Rage by laykhorn(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
yuzedo:
Hmmm... Last night I went visiting someone in Lekki and on my way back I passed the Alternative Route to get to Soccer Practice quicker. It seems Keke Tricycles are in the habit of entering on-coming lane to beat the traffic and I was steaming from having to slow down for two of them to get back into their lane when the third one grazed my car.

Jumped down in rage especially as it seemed like he was driving off and jacked his shirt. The thug didn't show much remorse and eventually started increasing speed while warning me, that's when I punched him in the jaw. I don't know why, I'm normally very rational. But it happened. And then guy brakes hard and jumps down swinging, and I'm in the center of a street fight with someone who has nothing to lose.

Anyway, man promises to spoil my "fine boy" face. Unfortunately for him, after 6years in Kings' College, nobody is an ajebo. So i square off with him one-time, concentrating on counter-hooks and quick jabs. He was mad surprised that this nigga, still dressed corporately (luckily I had taken off my tie) was bobbing and striking like Cus D'Amato had personally trained him, and actually looking to trounce him too. Took the intervention of the crowd to stop us, and then my head cleared. What the hell had I just done and why? Would killing him have pleased me? Would being killed by a thug over a minimal scratch have gratified my family? Nna mehn, I was damn ashamed of myself. The temporary adrenaline that fueled my anger had cleared. Lagos and its terrible danfo & keke drivers can make the pope pull out a shank, but that is no justification to ever lose it.

#TrueStory
I was really amazed by your moniker than your story. A while bro! I thought you've also deactivated. How have you been sha?
Re: Road Rage by adeswagsdmj(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2014
yuzedo:
Hmmm... Last night I went visiting someone in Lekki and on my way back I passed the Alternative Route to get to Soccer Practice quicker. It seems Keke Tricycles are in the habit of entering on-coming lane to beat the traffic and I was steaming from having to slow down for two of them to get back into their lane when the third one grazed my car.

Jumped down in rage especially as it seemed like he was driving off and jacked his shirt. The thug didn't show much remorse and eventually started increasing speed while warning me, that's when I punched him in the jaw. I don't know why, I'm normally very rational. But it happened. And then guy brakes hard and jumps down swinging, and I'm in the center of a street fight with someone who has nothing to lose.

#TrueStory
are you really a k.c boy FLOREAT
Re: Road Rage by DaBullIT(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2014
the truth Every Nigerian road user suffers from post traumatic stress disorder

over potholes

over economy

queue for fuel that wasted your time

family matters

time factors

and irritation sparked by other road users

and many more , Until Nigeria is a better place, people will still harbor anger,hate, madness and rage in their hearts

meaning every Nigerian road user or not is a time bomb, you do not want to detonate them grin

1 Like

Re: Road Rage by UjSizzle(f): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2014
Call me evil but everytime I see motorists fight (fine boys vs bus drivers/conductors) I'm so tickled grin
It's not so much the fight itself though, than the sharp contrast between the contenders. And the former handles it so well the conductor has to take to his heels cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Book Impacted You The Most? / My Iniquities / SPY DISCIPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.