Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Intern Show Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intern Show Questions (1056 Views)

Graduate Intern / Project Management Trainee (intern) Vacancy / Pharmacy Intern/corper Or Fresh Pharmacy Graduate Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intern Show Questions by hrh(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2006
sorry to take us back , can it be that intern tv reality show needs EFCC intervention? or have they strated something?,should we be afraid of such advert,who knows who we should hold ,Ofem as he was called or keppy the star ? well let the forum decide, may be they have nothing left to countinue , I mean "cash" and logistics.what is their partners doing,lagos business school,and the banks mentioned that gave people the trust to trust them.
Job seekers do suffer,
Re: Intern Show Questions by intern: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2006
Its unfortunate and most times even disheartening and discouraging that Nigerians see a half full cup as half empty. I was one of the 30 semi-finalists on the Intern show. We had a boot camp at the Protea Hotel VI from August 04-August07 and even though I did not make it to the last ten I am satisfied that the Intern show is credible. Nigerians should not always be in a hurry to judge.

Please all you people who have called the intern show a scam please give the show a chance. The show will start showing in the first weekend of October watch first before you say too much and have your words to take back.

(1) (Reply)

Age:barrier 2 Most Employments / Diamond Or Copper Bank? / Abuja First Bank Interviewees (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.