Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad (56145 Views)

Top 10 Highest Paid Nigerian Actresses / Nigerian Actresses And Their Role Models ( Photos ) / Pictures Of The Most Beautiful Nollywood Actresses: Who Is Your Favourite? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by lalasticlala(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Going naked for roles is not really part of our culture but due to the influx of western culture, few of our actresses have revealed their readiness to go nude in a movie once the remuneration is attractive.

LIZ DA SILVA- " I Can Act Nude For N1b"

Liz Da-Silva: Says she can’t act nude at the offer of N1 billion, in a recent interview where she talked about her Ankara Day project.

“If you give me a nude role that has something to teach people, and does not affect any culture and tradition, I will do it. That is why I am an actress. I don’t care what people might say or think about me,” she said.

According to her, her husband will never mind if she acted nude. “I am sure my husband will be happy about it if he confirmed by account is loaded. People should keep criticizing while I keep spending the N1 billion largesse from the role,” she added.

SYLVIA OLUCHY- " I Can Act Nude Because My Body Is My Laptop"

An upcoming Nollywood actress, Sylvia Oluchy has revealed she can do anything on set.

”I don’t have any boundaries because my body is my laptop. Others have their laptops and files, what I have is my body and voice. Even the concept of nudity, I don’t have any problems what so ever, but it has to make sense, if it enriches the story and is done tastefully, I mean sometimes you can see nudity been done for a good reason, like in the west, they could take off their clothes to protest. Like I said, I don’t have problem with nudity, I just want it to make sense,” Sylvia said.

QUEENETH HILBERT- ".I Can Act Nude If The Money Is Right, Though Nigerians Are Hypocrites"

The very pretty actress responded thus in an interview:
*Would you mind acting seminude, or being specific, on pant and bra?

"I don’t mind, if the money is right, why not? The problem with Nigerians is that most of us are hypocrites. This same pant and bra is the reason some of them buy or rent Hollywood movies. What is wrong in someone being free, doing his or her job? Some actresses would want to act a role but they will be like, I don’t want to be criticized. I don’t believe in all that. I get a script and if it involves acting seminude, as long as it’s an integral part of the story, why not? If I decide to take up a seminude role tomorrow I know some people will not like it. I am not doing it for anybody to like it. I am doing my job. I am building my own profile. I don’t see anything wrong in acting in pants and bra.

*Are you not bothered that that might scare the guys away from asking your hand in marriage?

"Are you kidding me? Oh my God! A man that was meant for me by God will look away because of the controversies. Most of the time, 70 percent of the fame we have, comes with controversies. If there is no controversy then there is no fame. That is how it has been, whether Bollywood, Hollywood or Nollywood. If you want to be a celebrity, people must talk about you, good or bad, they are all controversies. If a man doesn’t want to ask my hand in marriage because of my controversial nature, he can take a walk. There are many guys out there so he can just take the door and create spacefor other people to come in. It is as simple as that."

UCHE OGBODO- "Yes, I Can Act Nude If There Is A Lesson From Doing So

The light skinned actress responded in one of her interviews:

*So, you can act nude role?

"I can act any role. I am a professional artiste, if you give me a role that has todo with being nude and if it has a reason or it has something to teach that does not affect any kind of culture or tradition, I can do it. That is why I am an actress, and if I am able to do it and majority of people in the world love it, and I become a superstar, I don’t need to care about what minority think about me."

AMANDA EBEYE- ". I Can Only Act Nude For $50m

The sultry actress told Punch:
* Can you act nude?

"I cannot act nude but like I have said before, if you pay me about $50m, I will. Please who is the first to pay?"

CLARION CHUKWURA- " I Can Act Nude, Depending On The Context Of The Nudity"

The 50-year-old mother of one responded thus in an interview about baring it all:

*And is there a role you will never play?

"There’s no role I will never play. I am an actor and if that role has a message that I think makes sense for me to fathom, I’d play it.

*What if it borders around nudity?

"It depends on the context of the nudity. Is it a woman who went nude as a result of her mental state?

*If it was that, would you play it?

"If I see a message that is worthy of me passing, I will."

NSE IKPE ETIM- "I Can Act Nude But Not For Money

On whether she can act nude, the actress had this to say:
“Acting nude is part of the job. Because Nigeria has not grown that much, I won’t do it because of that but yes, if it makes sense in the movie where a woman is killed in the water and she was dead and naked, there would be a body there, wouldn’t it? In that case, I’ll prefer to act and do my job. I will always do my job. But it will never be like if you give me this amount of money I will act nude. No, I won’t act nude for money.”

TESSY ORAGWA- I Can Only Act Nude In Hollywood Not In Nollywood

The sexy actress responded thus in an interview:

*You look innocent, what would it cost foryou to go nude?

"Please, do not judge me by my looks, I could be crazy at times. I can act any part in a movie as far as it’s not a nude movie for my role determines what I do. As far as it’s not Nollywood, but I can go nude in Hollywood because I believe before Hollywood would request for such, they should have their reason for doing so. For Hollywood, I can go nude because the unclothedness would go with the story and there must be something that prompted it, but here in Nigeria at a point we lost it and portray nudity without having stories going with it."

OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE- "If The Circumstances Are Right, I May Act Unclad

In an interview she granted one of the dailies in Nigeria, When she was asked if she had ever acted nude or would ever act nude, Omotola said:

"Not yet, but if the circumstances are right, maybe I will consider it. Never say never."

Compiled By: lalasticlala

Pix Description:

1 Liz Da Silva

2 Oluchy Silver

3 Queeneth Hilbert

4 Amanda Ebeye

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by lalasticlala(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Uche ogbodo

Clarion

NSE ikpe

Tessy oragwa

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by ALKARULEZ615(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Issorait...... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by naijaboiy: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Imagine if my mother is an actress...will I feel comfortable having the whole world see her nàked body?

I don't think so undecided

These ladies should have a re-think undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by holatin(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
And na one mama born them.
Their mama no get child I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by dre11(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is what money can cause to some people to do.

They will loose the sanity just because of the love of it.. .....

Our virtue and culture has being eroded for them to have think this way

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by naijaboiy: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
See the other one saying #1billion...

Her body na Gold

SMH

11 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nse Ikpe Etim is on the list too? shocked
This is saddening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nelsman(m): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
***Hisses @ thread*** ... Running away unclad. Singing action film in M.I.'s voice.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by naijaboiy: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Even clarion chukwura that should be a model to these younger ones...

She wants to display her sagged bréasts undecided

SMH

16 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by MillionDollars: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
they should also be ready to burn in hell!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nelsman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Liz Da Silva can only act unclad for a fee of 1 billion naira. Na blood diamond dey take design the V. City

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by dre11(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

SMH

That one that have turn to slippers

But am sure she did mentioned it while she is younger and not this old cargo that no one will like to see her unclothedness
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nelsman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

SMH
@ least for the sake of Clarence Peters naw!
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by missterious(f): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
I can act nu.d.e if I can wear a bikini in public. What's the difference? Someone will cover only her n.i.pp.l.e & her vag & say she's not naked. undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by dre11(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Abeg Nah who wan cast Tessy for Hollywood self

See her mouth like I will be naked for Hollywood

#Mtcheww

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by naijaboiy: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nelsman:

@ least for the sake of Clarence Peters naw!
is that the reason she's doing it undecided
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by onyekachee(f): 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Too bad that Decency has gone on extinction in nollywood.I Thank God I don't watch nigerian films

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by englishmart(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
they are used to the unclad stuff sha.

They will be like "what about those girls that act BFS have they died?"

If I were a producer, I would test their abilities by letting them act unclad in my bedroom!

#audition things# grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by naijaboiy: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
dre11:

That one that have turn to slippers

But am sure she did mentioned it while she is younger and not this old cargo that no one will like to see her unclothedness
Yea,,it definitely has to be that time when she was still relevant.

Not now undecided

She should be pairing up with people like onyeka onwenu and co to empower women.
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by naijaboiy: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
dre11:
Abeg Nah who wan cast Tessy for Hollywood self

See her mouth like I will be naked for Hollywood

#Mtcheww
I tire o...

We hardly even know her here in nigeria undecided
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Francon(f): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
And they will still call some parts of their body PRIVATE!!! Why can't oyibo copy our culture? I'm yet to see some oyibos dat tie wrappers. All I see are blacks copying the whites and calling it CIVILIZATION!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
If they like, they should act with their skeletons, it won't make me hate or stop watching cartoon. Even cartoon sef deh teach person something pass Some Nigerian Films.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Orikinla(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Orikinla's babes. grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by saaedlee: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
In Pete Edochie's Voice: "Abomination. This is totally unacceptable"
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by mencade4: 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
see all their preek sucking mouths.

Pros....titutes!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by blemon44(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
This same topic has made front page almost a million times
just dont know why it has to be so

now that we have seen them
what are we going to do with them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Biggty(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Desperate whores

because of money
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by dre11(m): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Yea,,it definitely has to be that time when she was still relevant.

Not now undecided

She should be pairing up with people like onyeka onwenu and co to empower women.

These that what we the youths want from her.. ...
She is a role model to some girls so I won't want her to spoil that her reputation
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
How much is made from a nollywood movie not to talk of paying 1billion naira to be naked?
They are all liars!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by ChiLaHot(f): 6:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na 2day start am!Dey don dey do am teetee naa
Re: Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
See them

Ash...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Pulls Water Prank On His Sleeping Friend (photos, Video) / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media / Peter (P-Square) Shares A Picture of Him And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.