Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (28449 Views)

Challenges Of A Single Mother / Results ; Christmas Giveaway For Single Mothers / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
cococandy:
i would like to but I may(most likely) not be online when you guys need me. Won't like to disappoint you.

Its not an online thing
Its now a selection thing based on responses
You just need to evaluate responses

An email will suffice

Visit the survey page to see the questions
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by cococandy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
cococandy:
@gmail.com

U can remove ur email now
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Aisha,
I wrote you an email since morning.
Please check.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Madampinkolo:
Aisha,
I wrote you an email since morning.
Please check.
Thanks

Replied. Thank you so much
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
cococandy:

Sorry I saw this late.
I guess you don't need me anymore

Need you oh
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by cococandy(f): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2:

Need you oh
pickabeau has my email

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by bebe2(f): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
slimmy05:
Una rubbish requirements too plenty abeg. Do they need to write those nonsense for you to read.

so u want any body to just show up and claim to be single??

offer ur own without requirements.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cococandy

Did u get any email

One more response

4 so far
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
You people should help me thank Madamhisponkolo oh. I received the alert in seconds

I suggest the gift be shared since its now more than the initial amount stated

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
aisha2:
You people should help me thank Madamhisponkolo oh. I received the alert in seconds

I suggest the gift be shared since its now more than the initial amount stated

I have forwarded the responses also to cococandy with your email though I have not gotten an acknowledgement
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by cococandy(f): 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:
Cococandy

Did u get any email

One more response

4 so far
not yet. I sent you a PM. Did you see it?
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Survey suspended for now while the judges evaluate the results

We have 4 respondents so far
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 12, 2014
aisha2:
Christmas don reach and for a lot of us this is a challenging period.
Its a time to love and share from the little God has given us.
I spend time here and I see some people here struggling.

I have something small for single mothers who are members of nairaland.

I have N 20,000 and 2 wrappers for a single mother.

I request that the moderator and Moca help me review entries and select a deserving single mother.
I will also beg Madam Chaircover if she has time to help in the selection process.

Requirements :
1. Any single mother is eligible to apply
2. Picture of the single mother pregnant
3. Child's birth certificate or immunisation card
4. Picture of mother and child

Single Mothers willing to apply can click on this link to fill the form and submit. Thhe winner will be announced here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FR5F6F9
This closes on 14th December 2014.

Thank you

thank you so much aisha2.God bless u so much
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2014
ephee:

thank you so much aisha2.God bless u so much

Bless you too, your wrapper will come next week God willing
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by FKBZ: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Nice gesture Aisha,could help with the verification if more hands are needed.
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by f4flakes(f): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
aisha2:

Bless you too, your wrapper will come next week God willing

I sent you a mail regarding donations yesterday. Please check and get the account number across.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
f4flakes:

I sent you a mail regarding donations yesterday. Please check and get the account number across.
Thanks.

Replied thanks a million
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by pickabeau1: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2014
Update

Verification emails have been sent to all respondents

Upon response an evaluation will be made
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by wunmi590(m): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
aisha2:

I request that the moderator and Moca help me review entries and select a deserving single mother.
I will also beg Madam Chaircover if she has time to help in the selection process.

Requirements :

Single Mothers willing to apply can click on this link to fill the form and submit. Thhe winner will be announced here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FR5F6F9

Thank you

Update: I received N10,000 from Madamhisponkolo, I raised my own contribution to N30,000, a good brother who wants to remain anonymous even though I will expose him small, he has done so much on the thread and with his family have decided to add N 60,000 total price money now N100,000.
We agreed that N25, 000 be shared among the first four entrants, however we are currently verifying the current entries hence we are temporarily suspending the.submission of entries but we will hopefully resume as soon as that is done.

Thank you wonderful family indeed this is really a family section

Shey nah only single mothr waka cme ni Wht of single father
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by holatin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
hate commenting on page different from 0 or 1
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
How do we get it. God bless you o
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by LaurelP(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2014
Why close d survey?
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Idowuogbo(f): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mondisweets:
Im not a single mother but can u please give me one wrapper cheesy i have always wanted wrapper for christmas embarassed
I'll send you one.

Mail me your addy. cool

1 Like

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Okijajuju1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
aisha2:

Requirements :

Thank you

Update: I received N10,000 from Madamhisponkolo, I raised my own contribution to N30,000, a good brother who wants to remain anonymous even though I will expose him small, he has done so much on the thread and with his family have decided to add N 60,000 total price money now N100,000.
We agreed that N25, 000 be shared among the first four entrants, however we are currently verifying the current entries hence we are temporarily suspending the.submission of entries but we will hopefully resume as soon as that is done.

Thank you wonderful family indeed this is really a family section

Most single mothers who would be needing this aid may most likely not be able to write a 100 word essay in CLEAR ENGLISH so you may want to re-visit this requirement so you don't inadvertently eliminate the truly needy single mothers.

Great initiative by the way.. Every little help goes a long way.

4 Likes

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
That's so kind of you. *kisssssssss*

Ehem Browse and download unlimited on your Pc using your blackberry subscription.
Download simple server @ http://nairablast.com/simple-server-software-for-pcbb-subscription/

Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by r231(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
aisha2:

Replied thanks a million

How can I donate
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by AreaFada2: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wonderful, God bless you ma'am.
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Misogynist2014(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
sexybash:

You are quite shallow and dumb
If you can't contribute meaningful then shut up
AISHA Allah ya ja zamanin ki
You don't talk to a man like that. angry
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
FKBZ:
Nice gesture Aisha,could help with the verification if more hands are needed.

wetin you dey verify...... undecided
Re: Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother by Misogynist2014(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
wunmi590:

Shey nah only single mothr waka cme ni Wht of single father
Its the kind of world we are, my dear. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Elijah Tanko: 4 Women Lay Claim To 6-year-old Boy, Panel Orders DNA Test / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.