Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. (102681 Views)

Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / Kutty And The Ghetto Story By Rounakid (kutty) / Me, The Girls, And My Guys Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by HemmanuelRichy(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
15? WOW!!!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by usmanspihn(m): 8:16am On Jan 13, 2015
shoyemiayodeji:

N
It seems you are a learner. Please don't quote the whole episode again. Learn to modify like I just did on your post
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by bolliejay(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2015
Impressive.........................
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by stuff46(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2015
missed alot
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by D9ty7(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland writers go all length to satisfy we the readers and it is very painful to see that these readers are not being appreciated for what they do. Its not like they depend on our encouragement, but they deserve it. And now someone who God has blessed and wanted to help people with the little he has with the help of Princes.a has decided to give a sum of #5000 to a writer every month, a #500 recharge card to the writer who updates consistently in a month. And also 20% of the #5000 to the best upcoming writer.
All you have to do is vote, vote and vote.
Proceedures for voting.
1. Click on this link; https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1804027
2. Cast your vote in this format;
i. BEST NEWCOMER
Mr XXXXXXX
ii. BEST WRITER OF THE MONTH
a. Miss XOXXX
b. Mrs OXXXX
c. Prof COXXX.
Note: In the newcomer category, three writers are being considered for the month of January, they are;
Touchmeder, Kinwayne and Thronekid. You can only vote for one of them.

Also, in the best writer category, you can always vote for three writers. There are over fifty writers on Nairaland, give them your votes and help them win #5000. Its a token right? We all know, but at least they can use it in subscribing their phones and Laptops just to keep you entertained.
Below are the writers who can not be voted for in the best writer category;
1. Pri.ncesa
2. Sa.mmyhoe
3. Te.mitopeDaniel
4. Au.dreyTimms
5. D.9ty7
6. Roy.ver
7. Dive.pen
8. The.Rock5555
The writers mentioned above cannot win the best writer, not because they are not yet eighteen, but because they have won it before. So vote for the numerous other talented writers that are yet to win this prize and see wonders.

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fatalveli(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2015
Kinwayne Damn! The last episode is so unreal, twas a joke where a mad-man was shouting 44 on a bridge and a inquisitive akpors went over to the insane man to inquire about what he was talking about and the man threw akpors into the river. You meant your driver is the akpors there. Damn :>

And as for the age, ya'll will not believe me if I tell you my age. I'm a remedial student of Unilorin studying international relations, and I'm gonna change my course to Law when I attain hundred level. My age is ..... I'm not gonna tell you but I'm still a kid sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Elparaiso(m): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Fatalveli:
Kinwayne Damn! The last episode is so unreal, twas a joke where a mad-man was shouting 44 on a bridge and a inquisitive akpors went over to the insane man to inquire about what he was talking about and the man threw akpors into the river. You meant your driver is the akpors there. Damn :>

And as for the age, ya'll will not believe me if I tell you my age. I'm a remedial student of Unilorin studying international relations, and I'm gonna change my course to Law when I attain hundred level. My age is ..... I'm not gonna tell you but I'm still a kid sha
I like this......
Fatalveli and kinwayne are young.....
That's not bad....
That's good....
I like it when I see young people doing things.....

In fact set .....
Me set young......
grin grin grin
Quote me and God would exchange your keke for toy Bugatti....
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
lawrenzo007:
If only we understood what he meant by 'The hand of Ojimoimoi

I just get the view this story well... I even have the video on my phone
lol! You're right, i have the video in my phone too. Laugh wan kill me o.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by constance500: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2015
Critics don too much on this thread na, make una bone face jare.

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kwencypresh(f): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2015
So kinwayne u dnt wnt to update abi

M comin for u
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2015
[size=15]Typi.ng..... [/size]
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Episode 24.

The whole stress from the mob's close lynching to the insolent taxi driver was taking a toll on me already. fortunately for the driver, he was thrown into a flowing stream and not bare ground.

He came out of the stream unhurt but wet and no one told him to mind his own business henceforth. I entered his car and off we zoomed.

Time check: 9pm.

I arrived my apartment late that night to meet Emma outside the verandah who seemed to be totally worked up and worried for my absence but the moment he saw me, he rushed towards for a brotherly hug.

'Guy, wetin happen na, I don dey call your phone line since, E dey say switched off, why you just disappoint like this na, you know say we suppose follow go that...' Emma looked at my face and saw that all wasn't well so he stopped his blabbing.

'Guy, wetin happen to your face na, you look like as if you go steal meat and them catch you, beat you' Emma added.

I looked up at him, touching my bruised face as I spoke. 'Is it that bad?' I asked.

'Tell me who do you this thing and the person dey go down six feet this night' Emma yelled. I pretended as if I didn't hear him talk so I just entered inside the house, still yet, Emma trailed me from behind.

'Gee, talk to me now, wetin happen?' Emma continued questioning me. When I saw that he won't stop bombarding me with questions, I gave in as I opened my mouth to talk but I was interrupted.

Bang! Bang! A knock at the door.

I noticed Emma's sudden uneasiness. Seemed he didn't want me to find out who was behind the door.

Bang! Bang! A knock at the door again.
Emma still kept mute. He stole a naughty glance at me and I looked at him back.

What game was he playing that I didn't know of?

Bang! Bang! The door knocked for the third time. Emma smirked his lips with regret and displeasure. Whoever was behind the door was someone Emma didn't want me to find out.

'Emma! Emma! Open this door na and lets continue from where we stopped' A female voice voiced out.

I couldn't lay my finger on the owner of the voice but the voice sure sounded familiar.

'Lets continue from where we stopped?' What could that mean? Or was it why I saw Emma exhausted and worked up when I met him outside?.

Wait o, hope its not what/who am thinking?

Emma catwalked to the door and opened just a little part, using his body to block the open part of the door. Emma tried to block whoever was at the door from entering but the person pushed him violently and entered into the room. She wore only a thin wrapper around her waist. Then she looked up and saw me and then Our eyes locked.

Ah!! Landlord wife!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by harjibolar10(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Ghen gehn
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by princesssusan(f): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2015
Chai!!!Pls kom continue o
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by murtaj(m): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2015
nice update
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Elparaiso(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2015
Rent don increase be that.......
But If landlady get sense na to form potiphars wife style once landlord come back....

Emma raped me honey....
When you would be putting people anyhow in the house....
That small boy....
I warned you, didn't I.....?
He had the guys to touch me....
Me of all people!
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 7:46am On Jan 15, 2015
Elparaiso:
Rent don increase be that.......
But If landlady get sense na to form potiphars wife style once landlord come back....

Emma raped me honey....
When you would be putting people anyhow in the house....
That small boy....
I warned you, didn't I.....?
He had the guys to touch me....
Me of all people!

*hiding my brain from you*.. *Caught red handed* this man! How did you read my mind?

Sha, since the next episode update was that obvious, a good twist would do..
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Elparaiso(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2015
kinwayne:

*hiding my brain from you*.. *Caught red handed* this man! How did you read my mind?
I no read your mind o....
Na Bible I read....

Or no...
[size=25pt]Na word of knowledge grin smiley grin [/size]
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2015
Elparaiso:

I no read your mind o....
Na Bible I read....

Or no...
[size=25pt]Na word of knowledge grin smiley grin [/size]

lol.. Na you know o
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by iphex(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2015
Chai!!! Emma ooo cheesy
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kiddyking(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2015
kinwayne come post jhor, na u dey bring me here every 30mins
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kwencypresh(f): 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Kinwayne report here asap

Bfor i go find d key to my temperature sori temper.....wetin b d difference sef?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
kwencypresh:

Kinwayne report here asap

Bfor i go find d key to my temperature sori temper.....wetin b d difference sef?

Yes ma!! *Salutes*.... Typing..

Btw..

Why is it that anytime I log in to view this thread, 'Constance500' is always viewing?? Bro na so you like this story reach?
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by constance500: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
kinwayne:

Yes ma!! *Salutes*.... Typing..

Btw..

Why is it that anytime I log in to view this thread, 'Constance500' is always viewing?? Bro na so you like this story reach?

grin grin
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Story for the gods episode 3 updated here ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2005425/story-gods-nairaland-best-ever
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kiddyking(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2015
kinwayne no do this kind thing na come post

1 Like

Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by kinwayne(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2015
I sincerely apologize for not updating this story, not because I wasnt chanced but because I experienced what writers call 'writers block'.. A situation where a writer doesnt know what to write anymore...lmao...

So pls bear with me, updates would resume fully on monday, after I have cracked my brain....lol
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Psalmwise(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
kinwayne:
I sincerely apologize for not updating this story, not because I wasnt chanced but because I experienced what writers call 'writers block'.. A situation where a writer doesnt know what to write anymore...lmao...

So pls bear with me, updates would resume fully on monday, after I have cracked my brain....lol
chai....chai....chai....I repeat chai....dere is God ooo....

Go chop titus fish..,u wud rmember
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by lawrenzo007(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
come and receive the hand of ojimoimoi. I promise u go remember everything to write from beginning to end.
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Beachqueen59(f): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2015
The thief accusing an innoncent man cuz of a punched delivered by him, a mad man on a brigde shouting 44?? I've heard dis sum where as a joke... Hmm is it akpos joke or wat, cant really put my finga in it. Anyway continue, d story is really hilarious. cheesy
Re: Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. by Fatalveli(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Kinwayne, abeg come 'n' update now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio / Undecided / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.