Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... (13377 Views)

I Killed My Husband. (a Short Tragedy) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / Why I Have No Future Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'm new to Nairaland, and this seems to be my first book, a novel. I am not too good in writing, you guys can help me. since it's my first book.
the book you are about to read tells a story of a boy who had a bad life experience and seeks for revenge.
follow up as he tells you everything he past through in life.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Reasons to kill, dis must be a tough story. Guy, e b lyk sey i go dey chew my ice cream for here now. ........Following........

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by stuff46(m): 6:04am On Dec 10, 2014
ummmmmm
signing in

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2014
"OMG, the police are here" O.J said.
"Let's go this way" he commaded.
"No, to nowhere. We are surrounded" Kenzy said from behind, as he approached us from upstairs.
"Everybody go different way, make sure you kill all the policemen to find your way out, do you understand." O.J commanded.
"yes, boss." we said and Left in different directions.
"Kpaaaaah" a gun shut was fired. Before i could know, the sound of the guns were everywhere. I couldn't come out of where i was hidding, because after killing 10 police men, more were still coming, they were too many.
I lied to the wall of where i was hidding. After about 20 minutes, i heard some sounds of shoes hitting the ground too hard. They were coming my direction.

"Sir, there is nobody in there"
one of the police men said.
"shut up, and check this room" the officer said.
i was down, because it was the room i was hidding. I dont have any option than to kill the guy too.
When the police men heard the gunshut, they rushed to that room.
As i was about to jump the window, then i heard a gunshut.
"ahhhh, ahhhhh" i cried loud with pain. I was shut on my Leg.
"ahhhh" i shouted again.
"drop your gun, go down on yours knees and put your hand on your head, now" a police man said.
So i dropped the gun, on my knees and raised my hand to the air.
After some silence, a police man came to my back and picked the gun up. The next thing i heard was.....Gboiii..... I fell to the ground unconscious and passed out.
When i work up again i found myself in small room that has a red light. I tried to get up, but fell back to the ground. As i lie down on the flow, i started to flash back on the last scene. I remembered i was brought here by policemen, meaning am in the police cell.
in my past, I've lived a lowly life, since i grow up as a Jehovah's Witness. I have always acted simple and also sharing the Christ like Love, untill the day John my uncle took me away from his house in Amassoma Bayelsa to my home town Auchi, in Edo state. He said to me one evening before we Left Amassoma.
"I have always told you to stop moving with those bastard friends of yours i saw you with yesterday, and you refuse. I still see you with them today. It's like you don't want to stay with me, in this town anymore, I am taking you back to Auchi next week Monday, whether you like it or not, you are going with me." Mayor said.
"but Uncle, am about to start my final exams for JSS3."
"whatever, i don't care. Since you don't like to behave well, i will give you what you deserve and not what you desired." he said, and left my room.
the following week monday came and was rightly behind me. I packed my cloths and some other things, since he said i won't stay over there for too long. To the car was my bag and myself, to Auchi we go.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please let me knw if there's any mistake to be corrected.
next updating
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by LEvuls(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ride on...waiting patiently for dat part grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scopiicaar: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
More update

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:53am On Dec 11, 2014
In a friend's birthday party. Updating today by 11:AM
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by sexymoma(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Im In kiss

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
.......................CHAPTER ONE..................
My name is Nuru Azumi, popularly known as Jesse Payne. born into the family of three, being the eldest. Brought up as a Jehovah's Witness, but later drop the things of God, because life as been unfair to me. So i finally became an ex-militant cultist, i have been running away from, years ago.
The trip from Bayelsa to Edo was very enjoying. It's really been a long time i travel such long journey. after 5 hours 34 minutes, we got to Auchi.
my father, mother, my younger sister and younger brother were very happy to see me, after three years stay in Bayelsa.
"Omomoh, look at you." i said to my younger sister. "you've grown very fat and tall, what have you been eating all these years?" i said to her. she smiled all the way to the house as she help carry the big Loaf of bread from Bayelsa.
while Moses, my younger brother took my traveling bag inside.
After spending two weeks in my father’s house. My uncle took his bag and was about to drive out from the compound before I approached him.
“uncle, why are you doing this to me. I thought you said, we won’t stay long here. You’re going leaving me behind.”
“yes I said so. But I don’t want you to join bad gangs and rubbers to destroy the name of your your's family.”
“ahhh Uncle. You just punished me, with your lies. What i've i done wrong? it’s not fair o, Uncle.”
“pray for life to be fair to you, my brother. And stop challenging your Mother's authority” He finally said and drove out of the compound.
I burst into tears, because I couldn’t imagine my own uncle treats me this way.
“Solomon” I heard someone called my name, it was my mother.
“Solomon, I am very sorry for what happened. Things are are not supposed to be this way. I and your father loved you so much, We can never watch you be a bad son, and spoil the good name of this household. Just take heart, it just a matter of time. Come over here” she said, dragging me close to her, and hugged me.
The following week I was enrolled into ICT College, where I wrote my junior WAEC, and was admitted into Morning Star Group of Schools, one of the biggest secondary schools in Auchi city.
After spending one full year without having a single friend in the school. I met a corper who was posted to teach in the school. She’s a good teacher and I have been doing very well in her subjects. She taught us English and Literature in English.
She became my best friend. Sometimes, she will ask me to follow to her to her house.
This continued for many couples of days, then some students and teachers found out about it. But, they thought I already have an affair with her, but was not in any relationship. Especially those girls that have been trying all their best to come closer to me, started enmity with me, since they don’t have any idea about it.
One thing about Auchi is that 80% of their indigenes there are Muslims, there are just few Christians and pagans around, maybe students, Corpers, or workers from another place. There were only three Christians in my class, and I was the only Jehovah’s witness in that full school of five hundred students.
My physics teacher failed me in his subject, because I refuse to join his cult group. He even slapped me one day, when I came late to his class in the morning. Though he didn’t go unpunished, the corper slapped him back.
“I graduated with a B.A in English and Literary studies, and now a corper." she said to him. "My father is an Accountant, while my mother is a Nollywood Actress. Do you know her? Okay, tell me, what have you got. A common ND holder, not even HND, slapping a student that is even richer than your family." she finally said and walk out of the class room.
I couldn't believe my eyes and my ears that day.
One day, after school. I went to the house, and met some two men in front of my Father's house.
One of them is a middle aged man, and the other young man, both in suits.
"good day, sirs." i greeted them.
"good day, my friend. How are you?"
"i'm fine thank you sir, are you looking for somebody? I asked them.
"we are looking for one Mr. Azumi's house."
"yeah, he is my Father, and this is his house. Any problem?
I asked, with different thoughts on my mind.
"we are very sorry to inform you that, Your mother and Father died on a private car along the new Abuja express way. Please take heart" the middle aged man said to me.
My heart flied out of me, i fell on the ground unconcious.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scooby650(m): 9:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
Following you bumber to bumber to your destination.. Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 7:41am On Dec 12, 2014
Wow! This story is getting to d sweetest part.......nice one......next update......pls.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Scooby650, Ebistar, Sexymoma, Levuls, Stuff46, Scopiicar.....tanx for following.
Updating today by noon
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scooby650(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
dastancypayne:
Scooby650, Ebistar, Sexymoma, Levuls, Stuff46, Scopiicar.....tanx for following.
Updating today by noon
You are sight from far distance, Ride ON

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
................CONTINUATION...................
They took the bucket of Rain water in front of the house and poured the water on my head untill i woke up.
I couldn't cry, because i never expected it. But i fell so weak and dizzy on hearing both my Mother and Father died thesame time.
The sergents took me inside, since i could not walk. The young Sergent went inside the Kitchen and later came out with Fried rice and Chicken, cooked by my Mum before they left the house.
"please eat this food, so you can gain some strenght" He said to me.
"What have i done wrong to this world to deserve all these" i cried out in pain.
Still can't tough the spoon.
"I can't eat at this moment. But where are they, i want to see my mom." I tried to get up and fell back on the flooe.
"please eat and stop crying, do you want to have a stomach Ulcer" he took the spoon and start to feed me.
After about 45 minutes in the Palour, my Younger sister Omomoh came inside. Followed by Moses, barked the door and walk up to me.
"Brother Nuru, why are you crying" Moses asked me.
"Moses, Omomoh" they answered.
"Mommy and Daddy are dead. They died while coming back from Abuja." i broke the silence
That day, i found out that my Younger sister can cry. I pity her, and Wondered, why God should allow this to happened. I stand up and hugged my Younger sister. Ever since she completed 2years i have not seen or heard her cry. When i looked at the two sergents, i found that the old man was crying too. When he saw me looking at him, he quickly wipe off his tears with his handkerchief, then looked at his watch.
"hmm. Nuru, we'll like to take our leave now. Make sure you contact your Father or Mother's family to for the Burial arrangements, very very important. This is my complimentary card, call me. When you have reached them" i took the card, and watch them walk out of the gate.
"Omomoh, please don't cry again. Where is Moses? Moses, Moses"
"brother, here i am." moses said.
"just take heart and cry no more. We are not alone, Jehovah is our Shephered, he will surely see us through. Come with me" i called them to follow me. I bought them many gifts with the money that Corper Chioma gave to me, so to make sure they Don't cry any more.
That same night, i was in the parlour trying to reach Uncle John on phone. Then, i head someone knocked at our door.
"who could that be" i said to myself "and how did the person get into the compound, when the gate is locked." i thought for a while and walks towards the door.
"who's there" i asked.
"Open the door before i find my way inside." said the unknown.
I was afraid, so I decided to turn back and go to the room where my younger sleeps to lock the door. Before i could move, the door was already broken. Five tall men, came in with rifle, two carrying pistols in their hands.
"where is Nepa" one of the men asked.
"Nepa....I don't know anybody answering Nepa." i said as i lean on the chair.
"Shut up and listen to me, where are the money your Father left behind?" i was speechless at this moment.
"do you know my parents? I asked.
"Shut up and take us to your father's leaving room" one of them said. He dragged me up and pushed me forward.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
"I Work up",............it should be "I 'woke' up"

'Palour',......should be 'parlour'.

Please endeavour to punctuate your work!,....like where there is supposed to be a '?' Mark!

Overall......nice job bro,more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
Following wink
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
Thank you, Bro. for d corrections.
Next update coming up.......3-4pm....today.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
I am sorry o. Bros. I think sey u go dey happy sef.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
ebistar:
...................CONTINUATION.....................
When we get to the door of my Father's room. One of the men who claims to be their leader rushed into the room. He quickly open the wardrobe doors and brought out my Father's Preaching bag. I was just watching him, without saying anything.
He opened the bag and brought out five bundles of money.
"Who are you? And how did you know about all these." I asked him with anger.
"You don't know me. But i know you since when you were a little boy. I have been working under your Father, for several couples of years now." he said with a faint smile.
"I was with your father before he died. He told me everything, the moment i pointed the gun to his head. threatened to kill all his children. He even gave me his ATM too. Now, is bank account his emptied. Wow! Look at me now, I'm very rich. Very very rich." he shouted and laugh loud.
"so, you killed my parents because of money. You are very wicked, greedy and too rude......Kpaaa" i received a hurt slap from the back. I bent down to cover my face.
"I'm not done talking" he stand up and walk towards me. "I killed especially your father because, he always do as if he knows everything. He wants to be kind to everybody he sees. I killed your parents by resetting the breakline. Your Father's company is now mine. He gave me all the Documents. Give that phone to me, give it to me." he said and dragged my phone from my hand.
"poor boy like you, using a Blackberry bold 10. Let's leave this house, it's already past 12pm." he finally said, and they rushed out of the house at the same time. After they had left, i went to check Moses and Omomoh. They were still sound asleep.
I sighed with a hard breadth, then fresh tears start rolling from my eyes.
I am a very gud writer too. I can help complte it if you don't wnt to update. And i guess, that was exactly what happened. The name that person is Jesse Payne, a 500L student of NDU. Am i right....Dastancypayne?
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
ebistar:

I am a very gud writer too. I can help complte it if you don't wnt to update. And i guess, that was exactly what happened. The name that person is Jesse Payne, a 500L student of NDU. Am i right....Dastancypayne?
how dare you. Where did you get this from. Must you post it here, hw did you knw about me. You did google me or what? Abeg remove am. Before i swear for you.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scooby650(m): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
ebistar:

Guy e no make sense wetin u do ooo... After all if u knw dis guy must u come here to cast him lik dis? Mtcheeew I guess thunder wey wan fire u dey do press up.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
scooby650:

Guy e no make sense wetin u do ooo... After all if u knw dis guy must u come here to cast him lik dis? Mtcheeew I guess thunder wey wan fire u dey do press up.. angry
guy abeg, take am easy. My name na Ice-Cube. I b Jesse Payne old friend from Waff town. U knw sey, in don tell me him story be4 na. Since me and him dey dsame room for sch.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
ebistar:

guy abeg, take am easy. My name na Ice-Cube. I b Jesse Payne old friend from Waff town. U knw sey, in don tell me him story be4 na. Since me and him dey dsame room for sch.
Jesu........Ice-c......o boy where u been dey since na. We looked all over for u. I think sey, those Kpokpo men don carry go oo. I beg try call me now with that number on my profile. Call me now, i beg you.
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
My brothers and sisters here on Nairaland. I beg you, please accept my appologies. What happened here today is a big Miracle to me. At last, i found my long time lost friend 4yrs ago when i was in school, before i grag dis year. His name is also included in this story. As you follow and read along. You will find out how we started living this street life and how it ended up at last.
Keep following

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by scooby650(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
dastancypayne:
My brothers and sisters here on Nairaland. I beg you, please accept my appologies. What happened here today is a big Miracle to me. At last, i found my long time lost friend 4yrs ago when i was in school, before i grag dis year. His name is also included in this story. As you follow and read along. You will find out how we started living this street life and how it ended up at last.
Keep following
E no con mean shey make u delay us for here ooo.. I dey burn fuel oooo lolz, always #following#.. @ice-cube I beg wey my friendship beer. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2014
scooby650:

E no con mean shey make u delay us for here ooo.. I dey burn fuel oooo lolz, always #following#.. @ice-cube I beg wey my friendship beer. kiss
thank you very much. Now, since you have already read the last part of Chapter one. I will start updating from Chapter 2.
Updating tomorrow early morning.

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2014
................CHAPTER TWO.....................
Six months later, the burial ceremony came and passed. Imagine, i buried my mum and Dad in one day at the same time and in the same place at the back of my Father's house.
Life went on, leaving the past behind. Though, i was not working. I just finished my Secondary school, and was sitting down at home taking care of Moses and Omomoh, but all depending on Corper Chioma, My former school teacher.
Ever since the incident that occured at my Father's house that night. I have been depending on her, she's now my savior. She's the one training my younger ones to school. She didn't blame me, the day I told her that i love her. She wasn't surprise at all, instead she surprised me with a new Blackberry phone, the same Bold 10. She was supposed to travel, but stayed because of me for two years now.
I fell in love with her for the first time, if you mean the sex. That was actually my first sex.
One early evening, i decided to pay a visit to Chioma. I mean the corper, but she's nolonger a corper. She's done serving. When i get close to her house, i heard someone calling my name. I looked around, but i saw nobody. Who could this be? I wondered.
"Nuru, Nurudeen" this time louder. I looked at a corner store and saw Chioma.
"ahhh, Chioma. You scared me."
"sorry, my love i didn't mean it." she said and hugged me.
"i have been trying to reach you on phone, but it was not reachable, where have you been." she asked
" I went to pick Omomoh from school. i'm very sorry, i guess it might be a network problem. So, how are you?" I asked her with a smile.
"am just fine the moment i see you" she smiled back at me.
"come on, let's go inside the house" she said and dragged me inside the house.
"So tell me, what are your plans"
she asked.
"what plans are you talking about" i replied her
"Jamb registrations has started, why not pick a form this time?" she asked
"woh! Chioma, you mean i should go to school now." i returned the question
"yeah. Just try it."
"Chioma, you know i have younger ones at home, i can't go to school and leave them alone. Moses is not grown enough to take care of himself, then including Omomoh. Besides, i don't even have the money to train myself since am not working." i said, turning my eyes away.
"Baby, why saying all these." she took my hand and kissed it.
"do you think, training you to a university and taking good care your younger ones will be my problem.? She asked.
"Jesus! Chioma, did you just say you can take good care of my younger ones and train me to school at the same time?" i said standing up
"yes, i can but.......but...in one condition."
"tell me, whats the condition, if it's something possible for me to do, and if it's good in the eyes of God. Then i will just accept that Condition." I said calming myself down.
"I want you to propose to me, if you really love me, and you want us be together for the rest of our life." she concluded with tears
"Baby, as you can see, I am on my knees. I love you so much. I love you, from the bottom of my heart, is through, and I will always love you" i said looking at her eyes. That moment, I flashed back, i was holding my Mother's ring and forgot to drop it back. It was when i got to the road, I remembered. I quickly, put hand inside my pocket and brought out the ring.
"and for that, I ask you Chioma, will you marry me?" I asked
she laughed and laughed
"Yes, Yes I will marry you." she replied
I put the ring on her finger, and dragged her down to the bed, though she was still laughing.
We starting from kissing, then open up with real 5ex.
After about 40 minutes time when the 5ex was still going on. We heard a hard knock on the door.
"Baby, where you expecting anymore" I asked her
"No! Am not" she replied
I quickly get up from the bed, and put on my cloths.
Then, I heard a Lady's voice from outside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
"oh, it's my neighbour, Odion. Please help me ask her, what she wants" Chioma said to me.
Immediately i opened the door, the young lady fell and press my neck. I tried to raise her up, then i saw blood all over her body.
"what happened to you? I asked her
"i'm very sorry, they used me." Odion said as she raised her hand to point the outside.
"Who used you? please talk to me. I don't really understand you." I asked as i shout at Chioma for help.
She still raise her hand and point outside the door.
I dragged her in, and tried to close the door because I was afraid. Then, someone matched the door and hit me. I fell hitting Odion, who was just dressing up.
"Very good" a voice came from outside.
"very very good" three men walk into the door with Pistol, and axe.
"most you have sex before marriage" one of them said.
"Thank God, the opportunity as finally come for me to revenge the slap and humilliation i received some years ago." the voice said again.
Then i looked up and got the biggest surprise of my life.
"Oh my God, Uncle Ismaila Aliu." I shouted
"shut up before I shut it up for you" Ismaila said and slapped me.
"Do you think, I will forget what happened in school the other."
He faced Chioma
"I hope, you clearly heard all I said. Today i am going to do to you what as been in my mind for a very long time." I have already forgotten about this before, but all those wicked thoughts came back the day I heard, you are not travelling again till the end of the year. And the moment I started seeing you guys together." he said cleaning the gun with his handkerchief.
"and you Nuru, What i am about to do now, will make you not to date a woman again till you die."
He cracked the gun and face me, then turned it at Chioma.
"O boy, come over here" he called his fellow cultist.
"oya, make you do your work" he said to him.
The next thing I saw was the guy pulling his trouser off the ground. Then jumped on Chioma. Then, started having sex with her. Chioma fell very weak, and was just looking at me.
"please don't hurt him, I beg you in the name God"Chioma said to Ismaila, and was still crying.
I couldn't say a word, but left with tears flowing from my innocent eyes.
After about 15 minutes. The guy stand up from the bed after he's done with what he was doing.
"I am very sorry to diasppoint youR Marriage." he said shut Chioma.
Chioma fell lying on the bed, dead.
"ahhh, Mr. Ismaila. What have I or Chioma done so wrong to deserve her life and my life?" I asked standing up and drag the gun with him.
Then, one of the other men hit my head with the back of the axe.
"If I ever hear from people, I did this. I will kill you and your younger ones." He said, and they rushed out of the compound at once.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by Fembleez1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mehn,some people wicked sha! cry

Anyway,Nice job bro,keep up the good work!

1 Like

Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by dastancypayne(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2014
Tanx alot man....next update coming up........early tomorrow morning
Re: Reasons why I killed.......Wild Wild West...... by ebistar(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
I don forget dis part oo. Abeg make u update fast fast......make i dey refresh my brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unexpected Joy At Dawn (2018 Edition) By Alex Agyei Pdf Copy Needed / Two Nigerians Nominated For 2015 Caine Prize For African Writing / More Than A Craving By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.