Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Tips For Smart People - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips For Smart People (758 Views)

Smart Wears For Smart People / Internet Marketing For Smart People / Re: Biz Opportunity For Smart Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Smart People by royalads: 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
okay.... am feeling so happy now... just decided to drop a free
tips on how I make money via Clickbank... if it gets deleted, i wouldnt re post it...
okay lets get started....
step 1: go to clickbank... create an account and choose and product you like there, that pay at least $30
step 2: create several gmail accounts with different ip address
step3: open youtube accounts with the clickbank accounts.
step 4: go to fiverr and pay someone to do a video testimonial on the product.
step5: upload the video on you youtube account with a cloaked link to the affiliate product
on the first line of the description.
step 6: go back to fiverr pay $5 for a 1000 views,$5 for likes and comments... and another $5 on back links
sit back and watch the money roll.
repeat severally to get massive results.....
am off....
just a few smart people will act on it, while others will be asking for evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips For Smart People by Tonybills(m): 7:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Bros. Please can you explain it more better to my understanding bcuz am 100% interested in it.you can contact me via 08138834372 or email at anthonyibanga5gmail.com
Re: Tips For Smart People by royalads: 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
@tony... the whole writeup is self explaantory...
which part exactly are you getting confused??
Re: Tips For Smart People by HAkorehdeh(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
royalads:
okay.... am feeling so happy now... just decided to drop a free
tips on how I make money via Clickbank... if it gets deleted, i wouldnt re post it...
okay lets get started....
step 1: go to clickbank... create an account and choose and product you like there, that pay at least $30
step 2: create several gmail accounts with different ip address
step3: open youtube accounts with the clickbank accounts.
step 4: go to fiverr and pay someone to do a video testimonial on the product.
step5: upload the video on you youtube account with a cloaked link to the affiliate product
on the first line of the description.
step 6: go back to fiverr pay $5 for a 1000 views,$5 for likes and comments... and another $5 on back links
sit back and watch the money roll.
repeat severally to get massive results.....
am off....
just a few smart people will act on it, while others will be asking for evidence
Really very nice! I've actually heard of this method before though i have never used it before due to some little setbacks i have. I'll really appreciate it if you can just upload a screen shot of your earning to proof you are really making it from clickbank. Not that you just copied and pasted!.
Re: Tips For Smart People by royalads: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
@ haroke..... I already mentioned that this tips are for smart people
not for dumb ass peeps looking for fake photoshopped evidence.....
i know some smart people are working on these tips ...
so am not bothered.......
Re: Tips For Smart People by royalads: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
@haroke... at least am not sharing a fake clickbank ebook just to get
people complete a CPA offer where you will be paid less than $1.....
why get people sign up for a less than $1 offer when your ebook claim
you make $100 on clickbank daily........... its only fake peeps that
ask for fake proofs.... am off for real...
@ all, if you are confused in any of the steps, just call my attention to it......

(1) (Reply)

WHOLESALE: Bags, Shoes, Sandals And Slippers Dresses, Tops Etc / 2015 Forbes Billionaires List - 5 Nigerians Make The List / Polos At Your Door Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.