Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) (11979 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Lastdon02(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
16 benefits of Dating a Blogger (website Owner)

1. They are too busy with their work to think about other girls in the world! So don’t worry, they wont cheat you..

2. They are aware about every Important event on the calender, from valentine’s day to chocolate day to # love - your-gf-more-day

3. They are entrepreneurs, they love to stand on their own and not under some Fat-Ass !

4. They don’t have fixed timings, so going out at busy office hours wouldn’t be a problem.

5. They earn alot! So you won’t have any worries about your future

6. They are clever and intelligent, you will not have to listen Bull-Shit as they know what they are talking !

7. They are very creative and innovative in their work, so you’ll have many surprises to look forward for!

8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights, your friends will come directly into the picture, as they know how to get genuine backlinks.

9. You don’t need to wear good clothes and have facials done every week, they don’t really care about your materialistic looks, as far as they are sure you love them.

10. If you won’t find him or he goes missing, don’t worry and complaint to police, he will be in the nearest
Internet cafe!

11. They will gift you things or gift which you can show off to the world. How about the Latest Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts you hide like Sexy Looking “Undies”.

12. They have a lot of Brand Value in the Blogosphere, at some point you’ll feel like a Celeb Gf or Wife!

13. You need not worry about job, he will always want you to work together with him (blogging).

14. You can fight a lot with him, as they have a lot of Patience waiting for their site to rank and get traffic !

15. They make sure that there won’t be any kind of penalty on your relationship, as they are aware of all
the algorithms leading to penalty.

16. They have a different kind of romantic sense, but don’t worry they are obviously very # good-at- bed !

So who wana date me? tongue

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Kenneth205(m): 10:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
On Point...... But not all are True bro....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by major466(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
17. When you break up with a blogger, be prepared to see your nude pics online.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by hizson(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
So are you telling me to quit my relationship with linda grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by 9inches(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Op, did Linda Ikeji send you to do this tongue

major466:
True but not on their blogs

2 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by dechandel(f): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ok
Seun do the needful. And marry Ikeji

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by lyfe(m): 3:33am On Dec 10, 2014
dechandel:
Ok
Seun do the needful. And marry Ikeji

Me and Bishop Osewa had a secret talk already. He is going celibate permanently [size=5pt]( I beg of you don't let Seun hear ooo)[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by dechandel(f): 5:01am On Dec 10, 2014
lyfe:

Me and Bishop Osewa had a secret talk already. He is going celibate permanently [size=5pt]( I beg of you don't let Seun hear ooo)[/size]
grin grin
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 10, 2014
I see a blogger

[size=80pt]desperately in need of love[/size]

8 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by MisterLongman(m): 5:22am On Dec 10, 2014
They can lie for Africa.
Don't trust them

7 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by wordbank(m): 6:21am On Dec 10, 2014
major466:
Plus ur friends unclads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2014
nonsense

1 Like

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by sirajdinsaudi: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2014
I wonder if there is justice anywhere in Nigeria.all because I type k and my response to a post then I was banned. I wonder if all dot are been considered. Let th moderator who banned be be sincere and unban me now.Here is his words"a moderator banned siraj1402 for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at January 06, 2015 at 04:21:28 PM."

5 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by yorke1: 9:49am On Dec 10, 2014
i am here just to read comments
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nmeri17: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
they are not usually outgoing so RIP to parties for u tongue

3 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by wunmi590(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Lastdon02:
16 benefits of Dating a Blogger (website Owner)

1. They are too busy with their work to think about other girls in the world! So don’t worry, they wont cheat you..

2. They are aware about every Important event on the calender, from valentine’s day to chocolate day to # love - your-gf-more-day

3. They are entrepreneurs, they love to stand on their own and not under some Fat-Ass !

4. They don’t have fixed timings, so going out at busy office hours wouldn’t be a problem.

5. They earn alot! So you won’t have any worries about your future

6. They are clever and intelligent, you will not have to listen Bull-Shit as they know what they are talking !

7. They are very creative and innovative in their work, so you’ll have many surprises to look forward for!

8. In case of any misunderstandings and fights, your friends will come directly into the picture, as they know how to get genuine backlinks.

9. You don’t need to wear good clothes and have facials done every week, they don’t really care about your materialistic looks, as far as they are sure you love them.

10. If you won’t find him or he goes missing, don’t worry and complaint to police, he will be in the nearest
Internet cafe!

11. They will gift you things or gift which you can show off to the world. How about the Latest Iphone 6? This is rather good compared to gifts you hide like Sexy Looking “Undies”.

12. They have a lot of Brand Value in the Blogosphere, at some point you’ll feel like a Celeb Gf or Wife!

13. You need not worry about job, he will always want you to work together with him (blogging).

14. You can fight a lot with him, as they have a lot of Patience waiting for their site to rank and get traffic !

15. They make sure that there won’t be any kind of penalty on your relationship, as they are aware of all
the algorithms leading to penalty.

16. They have a different kind of romantic sense, but don’t worry they are obviously very # good-at- bed !

So who wana date me? tongue

Gud,
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by nawtikid(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Disgusting

*edited*

I jst wantd 2 b on fp since any yeye topic can jst make fp on nairaland
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by donbrowser(m): 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
Na lie
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Trash !!!
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by miqos04: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
ok
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Seconded
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Richard6(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
They can also rubbish ur name in seconds if u mess up.
op wetin you drink before you write this post  sad

the only bloggers that would do vvhat you mentioned are
established bloggers
like linda ikeji and bella naija not all this hungry
bloggers here on nairaland pasting
links to their blogs anyhow...

this our hungry bloggers buy their girlfriends iphone6?

ifa hear angry

4 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Drsmith01(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
BOOOOOOOOOORING

2 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by adebisiema(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
I want to be a blogger so as to bleep those fuckthard. Bloggers they gbadun oo
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by seangy4konji: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
What is this one saying?
Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by stripper: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
major466:

ur head iz der

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by HonourablePomk: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Benefit of dating seun

3 Likes

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by Neldrizzy(m): 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
So they stole My BC message i sent to all My BBM contact Last Night..... This is an act of Plagiarism.... sadsadsadsadsad Op i deserve Credit for this thread

1 Like

Re: 16 Benefits Of Dating A Blogger (website Owner) by OCTAVO: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Pounded It Well And She Was Shouting Jesus,jesus,jesus / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.