Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:11 PM

Please Help With This Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Help With This Song (1620 Views)

Help Translate This Song In Yoruba / Anyone Heard Fo This Song Choko By Sean Tero. / This Song Is Killing Them In London Right Now(puyanga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With This Song by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello fellow nairalander and gospel music lover, pls i need the download link to this song by nathaniel bassey i might not get the title right but dis is a line i can remember from the song " jesus the son of God, i believe in you, i believe in you". Pls if u kno the title of the song and the download link, i'll be very grateful cos i've search google but no result. Pls help!!!
Re: Please Help With This Song by Mprex(f): 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
J3nnyluv:
Hello fellow nairalander and gospel music lover, pls i need the download link to this song by nathaniel bassey i might not get the title right but dis is a line i can remember from the song " jesus the son of God, i believe in you, i believe in you". Pls if u kno the title of the song and the download link, i'll be very grateful cos i've search google but no result. Pls help!!!
Jesus the son of God
i belive in you(2x)
in my darkest night
you became my light.
With your healing hands
you redeemed my sighr
Jesus the son of God
i belive in you(2x)

is that the song you want?
Re: Please Help With This Song by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

Jesus the son of God
i belive in you(2x)
in my darkest night
you became my light.
With your healing hands
you redeemed my sighr
Jesus the son of God
i belive in you(2x)

is that the song you want?

Yes, pls do you have the song? Wat is the title of the song, ill be very happy if I can get the song or the download link.
Re: Please Help With This Song by Mprex(f): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
J3nnyluv:

Yes, pls do you have the song? Wat is the title of the song, ill be very happy if I can get the song or the download link.
the version i have is not nathaniel bassey. Its a lady. And i dont have a link to download it cuz i got it from someone's phone.
Re: Please Help With This Song by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

the version i have is not nathaniel bassey. Its a lady. And i dont have a link to download it cuz i got it from someone's phone.

Can u download it to whatsapp so I can get it from der plssssssssssssss, ill be very grateful, thanx
Re: Please Help With This Song by Mprex(f): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
J3nnyluv:

Can u download it to whatsapp so I can get it from der plssssssssssssss, ill be very grateful, thanx
owk. . Thats my digit. Add me on watsapp. Mention me once you've copied it so i can modify the post
Re: Please Help With This Song by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

owk . Thats my digit. Add me on watsapp. Mention me once you've copied it so i can modify the post

Thanx ill add u up on whatsapp.
Re: Please Help With This Song by Mprex(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
J3nnyluv:

Thanx ill add u up on whatsapp.
you're welcome
Re: Please Help With This Song by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mprex:

you're welcome

I already sent u msg on whatsapp
Re: Please Help With This Song by degzy(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Although coming late, there are two versions of the song, they appear separately in hos two albums. His version and a female version.

The title of the track is "I believe in you"

Try getting his albums instead, all the tracks are great!
Re: Please Help With This Song by Omoluabi16(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mprex:

hello. I also want the song, the one by a lady. soft..dreamy voice like that.You have the link now?

(1) (Reply)

[ALBUM LEAK] Akon – Stadium / New Music: Davido – The Sound Ft. Uhuru & Dj Buckz / Download Gospel Music: Frank Edwards Ft Victor Ike - Redemption Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.