Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Two Good Jobs At Same Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Good Jobs At Same Time (833 Views)

I Was Part Of Retrenched Staffs In 2 Good Jobs Within One Year 2015. (god Why?) / Working And Running Masters And ICAN At The Same Time. Is This Possible? / I Got Job At Two Places At Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Good Jobs At Same Time by veraponpo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
Please good people on the Nairaland forum, I have a good problem that needs quick help to fix. The bible says out of multitude of counsel, there is safety.

I have been given two offers that are OK. One is with a multinational company starting with N5m and with a promise to increase after confirmation which is just 3 months from now.

The other is a job with a CBN -affiliated firm with some good benefits though it is not as juicy as the multinational firm but with better security and structure. Benefits like upfront payment close to N1m at the beginning of the year, profit sharing , etc at the end of the year. Employer pension contribution is 25% and 7.5% from employee. This is greater than the standard pencom policy of 10% now and 7.5% before.

My people what do you advice? i am confused totally.
Re: Two Good Jobs At Same Time by ammyluv2002(f): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
Haba! @OP, there's God o! Starting from 5m? Were you employed as the CEO of the multinational firm? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two Good Jobs At Same Time by veraponpo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Haba! @OP, there's God o! Starting from 5m? Were you employed as the CEO of the multinational firm? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Per annum now. Sorry, I was not detailed enough because I need quick answer to one of the two
Re: Two Good Jobs At Same Time by amunkita(m): 12:26am On Dec 10, 2014
If am in your shoes I will go 4 none..
Y?
Cous a bigger offer wiv 10mil is on its way..
Re: Two Good Jobs At Same Time by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
veraponpo:
Please good people on the Nairaland forum, I have a good problem that needs quick help to fix. The bible says out of multitude of counsel, there is safety.

I have been given two offers that are OK. One is with a multinational company starting with N5m and with a promise to increase after confirmation which is just 3 months from now.

The other is a job with a CBN -affiliated firm with some good benefits though it is not as juicy as the multinational firm but with better security and structure. Benefits like upfront payment close to N1m at the beginning of the year, profit sharing , etc at the end of the year. Employer pension contribution is 25% and 7.5% from employee. This is greater than the standard pencom policy of 10% now and 7.5% before.

My people what do you advice? i am confused totally.

The simple question here is

What are your career goals?
If you can answer that question, you will know the job to pick.
If you take your decisions from the financial point of view you will miss the mark.

Which of this role best promotes your career aspirations?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Just Sit There! Apply For The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme 2016 / Voluntary Pension Contributions Still Very Low – Susan Oranye / Medicine Or Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.