Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:45 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (903509 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2014

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
FOLKS MEET ME HERE FOR THE BOOM, CHEERS
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dayo2hot: 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Wow! Seriously waitin for this! Nice one boss! Is there any game tonight?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Baddest boss
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Alexpissu:
Baddest boss

guys, tomorrow, i promise to open this thread with a bash--i will post all here tomorrow morning, watch out, thanks

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by acenazt: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
drop tomorrow's match!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Calebsky(m): 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
subscribed

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Emmaculate20(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
sagebiz:

guys, tomorrow, i promise to open this thread with a bash--i will post all here tomorrow morning, watch out, thanks
Na so!
Fire on, BOSS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by overdrive(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Paul the Octopus ... signing in !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by MysticZeus: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2014
cool
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by talk2docee: 12:49am On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:

You are simply AMAZING..... Keep it up BOSS..... God will continually grant u WISDOM....thanks!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Asemo11(m): 1:41am On Dec 10, 2014
big boss ur boy humble oh drop dem jare
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by stlarry001(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2014
You are good is an understatement, but how much do you stake for your single bets. Am your fan
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by feldido(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2014
I don carry my mat tanda for here be dat ooo.... Carry on bro
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by dayo2hot: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2014
Bro abeg wen are we starting today? Morning peeps

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by koolkalm(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Mr Sage following your convoy to break the yoke of poverty...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:29am On Dec 10, 2014
koolkalm:
Mr Sage following your convoy to break the yoke of poverty...

thanks, God will not fail us, i will try my best to make profit...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2014
--------GOOD MORNING ALL, HERE IS MY ANALYSIS FOR TODAY- GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS WE MARCH ON TO PROFIT--------

Roma - Mancity--There is nothing anybody can do about it,both must score--so my bet here is --These two teams is the opposite version of Juventues & athletico madrid.Both play attacking football even while loosing and both have defense leakage,how many goals will the game produced does not depend on you and me,rather the players on the field.

Bayern-Csk moscow--Bayern win this,but be wary of how you play to win because bayern has already qualified and csk moscow is out with slim possibility of droping to europa league zone,i bet you, if csk play mfm football team,mfm will score them,the defense is precarious.I have said it all,if csk want to salvage pride they may score but the possibility of that hapening is 15/100 but they will be thrashed,bayern is not madrid though,so scoreline be careful.I don't know the likely lineuo of bayern, i would have given you the score range as i did in madrid.

Ajax Apoel--Ajax will labour to score,what is sure here is that ajax will not loose at home,both team is out of qualification,both will fight for pride,Apoel to score ajax is very very possible but they can't beat ajax in amsterdam,i will want to play safe here by playing ajax or draw or ajax win either half or ajax to score.just be careful and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Barcelona - Psg, do i hear revenge? yes,the only dent on the image of barcelona in the qualifying is the loss sufferend in paris,i remember telling my colleagues that they should stake over & over 2.5. Psg will conceed in spain but is psg going to score?big question,that will be difficult,stake barcelona to win cause a draw is not good to top the table and barcelona will fancy topping the table.

Athletico - Bate,straight win for athletico but my problem with athletico is that,the team don't score goals,they will retain a europa spot,the scoreline is very unpredictable,bate will give a fight to topple athletico for europa spot but home fans and the advantage of playing in front of their crowd will do it for athletico.

Porto - Shakhtar, Shakter is a dangerous customer any time any day,I will not be so sure of giving this game to porto,i see first half draw and a slight win for porto in the second half. Porto is a quality team,having qualified they may not take it too serious,what is sure is that shakhter will not beat porto in portugal.

Maribor - Shalke,If shalke fail to qualify and drop to europa league it is because of their unpredictability,How on earth can you play a 1-1 draw with chelsea in london and end up loosing at home to 0-5, this is their bane,to qualify they need chelsea to do them a favour by beating sporting,because if chelsea draw with sporting the head to head doen"t go in shalke favor,if shalke win maribor away and chealsea draw with sporting then shalke keep a spot in europa league but if sporting draw in london it is over for shalke. Shalke will not loose to Maribor.

Chealsea - Sporting lisbon,The outcome of this game is going to be determined by sporting and not chelsea because sporting will not like to loose the second time and chelsea having qualified and top the group conveniently may not win,be careful your cash is important not your team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by TVTKOKO(m): 8:40am On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:
--------GOOD MORNING ALL, HERE IS MY ANALYSIS FOR TODAY- GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS WE MARCH ON TO PROFIT--------

Roma - Mancity--There is nothing anybody can do about it,both must score--so my bet here is --These two teams is the opposite version of Juventues & athletico madrid.Both play attacking football even while loosing and both have defense leakage,how many goals will the game produced does not depend on you and me,rather the players on the field.

Bayern-Csk moscow--Bayern win this,but be wary of how you play to win because bayern has already qualified and csk moscow is out with slim possibility of droping to europa league zone,i bet you, if csk play mfm football team,mfm will score them,the defense is precarious.I have said it all,if csk want to salvage pride they may score but the possibility of that hapening is 15/100 but they will be thrashed,bayern is not madrid though,so scoreline be careful.I don't know the likely lineuo of bayern, i would have given you the score range as i did in madrid.

Ajax Apoel--Ajax will labour to score,what is sure here is that ajax will not loose at home,both team is out of qualification,both will fight for pride,Apoel to score ajax is very very possible but they can't beat ajax in amsterdam,i will want to play safe here by playing ajax or draw or ajax win either half or ajax to score.just be careful and don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Barcelona - Psg, do i hear revenge? yes,the only dent on the image of barcelona in the qualifying is the loss sufferend in paris,i remember telling my colleagues that they should stake over & over 2.5. Psg will conceed in spain but is psg going to score?big question,that will be difficult,stake barcelona to win cause a draw is not good to top the table and barcelona will fancy topping the table.

Athletico - Bate,straight win for athletico but my problem with athletico is that,the team don't score goals,they will retain a europa spot,the scoreline is very unpredictable,bate will give a fight to topple athletico for europa spot but home fans and the advantage of playing in front of their crowd will do it for athletico.

Porto - Shakhtar, Shakter is a dangerous customer any time any day,I will not be so sure of giving this game to porto,i see first half draw and a slight win for porto in the second half. Porto is a quality team,having qualified they may not take it too serious,what is sure is that shakhter will not beat porto in portugal.

Maribor - Shalke,If shalke fail to qualify and drop to europa league it is because of their unpredictability,How on earth can you play a 1-1 draw with chelsea in london and end up loosing at home to 0-5, this is their bane,to qualify they need chelsea to do them a favour by beating sporting,because if chelsea draw with sporting the head to head doen"t go in shalke favor,shalke win or draw maribor away and keep a spot in europa league.

Chealsea - Sporting lisbon,The outcome of this game is going to be determined by sportingand not chelsea because sporting will not like to loose the second time and chelsea having qualified and top the group conveniently may not win,be careful you cash is important not your team.
WOW! Bless you bro.
Goodluck
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Stay tunned as i gather the teams to give us the goals today, cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Otenzy(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Sir @sagebiz keep on the good work. Patiently following u boss
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
I have dropped today"s matches to your email- - cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:
I have dropped yoday"s matches to your email- - cheers
bro. have sent you a pm
tanx
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Abbey1987: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Please drop me the match as well...lol bless up
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:44am On Dec 10, 2014
donsimon2012:

bro. have sent you a pm
tanx

sent, check ur mail

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Abbey1987:
Please drop me the match as well...lol bless up

ur email
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Calebsky(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2014
very sound analysis. good work bro
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Abbey1987: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:

ur email
Matizer4real@yahoo.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:

ur email
Please send to me too. Twale4jehovah@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by overdrive(m): 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:

sent, check ur mail

boss forward to me.
ejkogb@gmail.com
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2014
if you using 365, lets go belgrade U-19 i.5ht or 3.5goal FT hit it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.