Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,511 members, 7,801,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (911080 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
freshcvvs:

Oh, you even play with #100, i thought you stake "touching" amount, hence the reason you go for broke.. some of us stake minimum of #500, hence the reason we stake conservatively.

today is a joke. weekends are the deal days...
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
my games for today....risky dho...but I staked low.

Team to advance
Stade Brest - AJ Auxerre

Team to advance
Concarneau - EA Guingamp

Team to advance
FC Copenhagen - Randers FC

Team to advance
Esbjerg FB - Aalborg BK

1X2
Juventus Turin - Ac Fiorentina
Juventus Turin

Double Chance
CD Nacional - Sporting CP
Draw/2

New Zealand clean sheet
Spain - New Zealand
No

Double Chance
FC Petrolul Ploiesti - Steaua Bucuresti
Draw/2

Team to advance
Legia Warsaw - WKS Slask Wroclaw

Total odds 17.83
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by redbottles(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
emrain:

this is my first time of seeing this thread. I just wanna contribute peacefully. please stop dragging issues as if I fixed any game.

the winning ticket is to show how straight forward my games are. only death is certain.

NB: am not competing with anybody, neither am I obliged to post my games to anybody. I'm just tryna be generous with my predictions...

You are welcome to the house man, let's focus our energy in producing good games to hit more greens, which is why we are all here....a good number of us here are matured and straight to the point, so no need for long talks...we are all here to assist one another, no superman here. So please feel free to contribute and also collect nice picks as quietly as possible. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 7:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
emrain:

today is a joke. weekends are the deal days...

Well no day is a joke, just that we are left with few games to pick from.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:
you gotta take a risk to hit it big... your games are too easy on paper so are the odds. .use (still) or (yet) no guarantee.

emrain that part i coloured is a PHD word. Pull Him Down. I leave the rest for you and your conscience. Thanks so much.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:
@ LeeCodeman ,thanks, we should encourage ourselves,writejhn,freshcvvs and others will come back very very strong. HE WHO FIGHT AND RUN AWAY,LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY,if you fight and loosing and you stay put,it is dangerous cause enemy can get rid of such soul,Run back /retreat to bring more power and rechallenge your foes. Bookies will pay all the losses very soon i believe. New site is guts.com ,guys you can check it out though i am banned there and my winnings was paid. GL to us all.
plz whatz d reason 4 ur ban? what r d required document for verification? withdrawal is how many days b4 it will reflect in one's account? thanx
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2015
godoluwa:
plz whatz d reason 4 ur ban?

kountry wey man reside. No allow punting oda bookie apart from dem own. I won wif da new site. i cant punt since. all don ban me. The guts site very very good. 365 no give me my money self b4 dem klose me out.This pay me wif ukash vouchers that cover my win.If you punting from naija no stress,if withdrawing to webmoney & neteller it is under 2minutes,if withdrawing to ur card or account it is 72hrs.Very nice site with excellent customer service.Read it all is there or chat with customer service.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:

kountry wey man reside. No allow punting oda bookie apart from dem own. I won wif da new site. i cant punt since. all don ban me. The guts site very very good. 365 no give me my money self b4 dem klose me out.This pay me wif ukash vouchers that cover my win.If you punting from naija no stress,if withdrawing to webmoney & neteller it is under 2minutes,if withdrawing to ur card or account it is 72hrs.Very nice site with excellent customer service.Read it all is there or chat with customer service.
thanx 4 d explanation sir. wishing u d best in whatever dat u lay ur hands upon over there. Goodness & mercies of God be over u & ur household, Amen.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by 00francis: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
All the NHL and NBA peeps in the house, please let's review this selections for tonight.

NHL

Florida panthers - Dallas Stars : Over 5.5

Washington Capitals- Minnesota wild: Over 5.5

Tampa Bay lightning- Toronto Maple leaf : 1 or O5.5

Arizona Cayotes - Vancouver canucks : 2

NBA

Chicago Bulls - Oklahoma city thunder : Over 199.5

Portland trailblazers - Dallas Mavericks: Over 198.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Dank1u(m): 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
emrain:

this is my first time of seeing this thread. I just wanna contribute peacefully. please stop dragging issues as if I fixed any game.

the winning ticket is to show how straight forward my games are. only death is certain.

NB: am not competing with anybody, neither am I obliged to post my games to anybody. I'm just tryna be generous with my predictions...

This is an open thread we all contribute an share knowledge, welcome on board, with time u we meet ur type with same philosophy, keep ur generosity with ur prediction, with time, u will 've ur fans too, but if I played a single game of 23 odds I can't stand losing it over a 2.00 odds addition. Wish u luck on that Juve Match. Hope to congratulate u at half time.
That is like the game of dice.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Dank1u(m): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
emrain:

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by wandycole007: 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
sir don't know anything about bet9ja but bet365. Can fund ur bet365[/quote]plz does bet365 have the same high bonus as bet9ja?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
wandycole007:
plz does bet365 have the same high bonus as bet9ja?

Simple to bet on bet9ja without stress.

1. With nothing as balance in your account...Sign into your account, choose your games and take your ticket number to any bet9ja agent near your house. Give the agent your bet reference he will print out your games as earlier selected by you and you give him how much you want to bet with,he will print your bet receipt which will show all your games. So simple.

2. Take your money to GT bank,give them your username on bet9ja, then copy or write out bet9ja account details from their website,once bet9ja received your payment alert they will fund your username with the exact amount you gave at GT bank. No stress and simple.

You don't have to compare bet365 & Bet9ja,even if bet9ja give you X10 of your deposit you can only stake on limited games while bet365 also gives double of your first deposit,bet365 rocks but you will need a passport and your statement of account to get verified before you can withdraw your winnings. GL to you.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Abbey1987: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:
@ LeeCodeman ,thanks, we should encourage ourselves,writejhn,freshcvvs and others will come back very very strong. HE WHO FIGHT AND RUN AWAY,LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY,if you fight and loosing and you stay put,it is dangerous cause enemy can get rid of such soul,Run back /retreat to bring more power and rechallenge your foes. Bookies will pay all the losses very soon i believe. New site is guts.com ,guys you can check it out though i am banned there and my winnings was paid. GL to us all.

Bros, Nigeria is not on the site.. how can we do it?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Abbey1987:

Bros, Nigeria is not on the site.. how can we do it?

Use Niger, then u will see Nigeria tel code that is what to choose, +234 ,after it will accept you as a nigerian.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Abbey1987: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:

Use Niger, then u will see Nigeria tel code that is what to choose, +234 ,after it will accept you as a nigerian.

Thanks my bros..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=emrain post=31334013][/quote]

just thought that ticket is a waste of money, believe me the game I posted is not to challenge your picks, but guidelines to beginners. take no offence bro.

you gotta take a risk to hit it big... your games are too easy on paper so are the odds. still yet no guarantee.

I don't rejoice at another man's failure but just to let you know that all that we are doing has alot of luck either for or against. Emrain, your id is new but you are not new on this thread,why is because,if you are new somewhere,you will try to see how things go first before you attack,you have me in mind hence you attacked me straight away as i dropped my picks. I work as a security inspector in hotel ibis i did courses on human behaviior,It is impossible to be attacked by someone who knows nothing about you.I will keep my calm,that is why i stayed away from posting anything for today.I will want you to just change and work with other good guys on the thread,i have nothing against you.Yoruba say's, ti omode ba nge igi,agba lo mo ibiti o ma wosi.Enough is enough for the wise. Good luck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
@sagebiz, agba ko ni tan l'orile. bi omode won ba l'aso bii agba, ko le l'akisa bii agba. mi o mo wipe omo oduduwa niyin o.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
My combos failed.. Imagine Juventus struggling against Florentina sad
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
godoluwa:
@sagebiz, agba ko ni tan l'orile. bi omode won ba l'aso bii agba, ko le l'akisa bii agba. mi o mo wipe omo oduduwa niyin o.

Oodua pombele ni mi. Pupo ninu awa ti a ni inu funfun lori itokan yi omo Oodua niwa,awon alai leko wonyen ki ise omo Oodua.Ki olorun ran wa lowo. Amin.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2015
freshcvvs:

That doesn't take away your brilliance. See upsets are bound to happen,you should have gone for goals.Anyway nobody is perfect.See person wey say he be oga know all,your challenge to post his picks exposed his yatch.Better luck next time,what we are doing is to guide or post and people select what is good for them,we are not paid for dropping picks,more brain to your head and thanks for helping others. GL

The best paid tipsters do falter.

4 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 10:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:

That doesn't take away your brilliance. See upsets are bound to happen,you should have gone for goals.Anyway nobody is perfect.See person wey say he be oga know all,your challenge to post his picks exposed his yatch.Better luck next time,what we are doing is to guide or post and people select what is good for them,we are not paid for dropping picks,more brain to your head and thanks for helping others. GL

The best paid tipsters do falter.

Going for goals was also what killed some of my games last week and even killed 2 games today, remember Spain Women 0 - 0 New Zealand Women and Kobenhavn 0 - 0 Randers? Brest 0 - 0 Auxerre? and Bryne 2 - 0 Viking (play O 2.5) anyways, i gave them "to win at least one halve", they falter in both halves, yeye..

There is always another day...Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:

You are welcome.Nice & kind words from you.God bless us. Today is tight but i will try to couple few tight picks. GL to the house.
today tight gan ni ooo.. i lost all my bet. i later had to cash out.. my red fit paint ten storey building.. ABEG IF YOU NEED RED PAINT CALL ME

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
Been on and off for a while now...from 2moro I will come back in a beast mode

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Engrcharlesid(m): 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
toluleke:
today tight gan ni ooo.. i lost all my bet. i later had to cash out.. my red fit paint ten storey building.. ABEG IF YOU NEED RED PAINT CALL ME

LOL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Weekend will be ok, China league,Japan ,Korea and Singapore league will start. We will be more careful. GL to us.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
freshcvvs:
sorry bro shit happens...who taught celtic would lose yesterday
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Hardheolar(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
sagebiz:

Oodua pombele ni mi. Pupo ninu awa ti a ni inu funfun lori itokan yi omo Oodua niwa,awon alai leko wonyen ki ise omo Oodua.Ki olorun ran wa lowo. Amin.
e ma jeki o yagbe sara oooooo..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by redbottles(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
toluleke:

Funny guy, your post just made me laugh that I almost forgot that I also lost my only fold for the day too...no thanks to Aalborg. But such is the game, win some...lose some. Tomorrow is another day.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Hardheolar(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
toluleke:
limit the number of days u punt in a week.. don't make it a everyday thing.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Emmycheeze: 12:23am On Mar 06, 2015
I have been following this thread for a very long time, kudos to sagebiz. I only drop games of 3odd to 4odd for people that stake high.. A minimum of 500naira is ok. These are my picks for today
1. 06.03.15 20:00
Fus Fath Union Sportive Rabat - CRA de
Hoceima (1X2)
Customer type: FUS Fath Union Sportive
Rabat @ 1.55
Result:
2. 06.03.15 20:45
Levante UD - SD Eibar (Under/Over 1.5
goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.50
Result:
3. 06.03.15 20:00
Etoile Frejus Saint-Raphael - Epinal
(Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Frejus Saint-Raphael FC @
Result:
4. 06.03.15 20:30
Toulouse FC - Olympique Marseille
(Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: Olympique Marseille @
Result:
5. 06.03.15 12:30
Hougang United FC - Home United FC
(Handicap 2:0)
Customer type: Hougang United FC @ 1.30
Result:
If you want just 3odd u can remove levante vs eibar
GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 12:58am On Mar 06, 2015
I make this selection from a site that has no handicap picks,if your site operate handicap,please handicap those games i chose as 1X as +1, technically it should give you same odd. These are 30 picks of which i am sure of 24-25 coming green.You can therefore modify,add or just choose 20 of the 30 according to your knowledge or as your mind leads you.GL, I think Games 1 & 2 should be a direct win,the last choice is yours. GL

No. Selections 30

Algarve Cup, Women
USA - Switzerland
1 1X2

Algarve Cup, Women
France - Denmark
1 1X2

Cyprus Women Cup
Italy - Scotland
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Cyprus Women Cup
Finland - Netherlands
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Championship
Fulham - Bournemouth
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Primera Division
Levante - SD Eibar
1X Double Chance

Bundesliga
Stuttgart - Hertha Berlin
1X Double Chance

2. Bundesliga
Nurnberg - Heidenheimer
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Ligue 2
Troyes - Clermont
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Ligue 2
Sochaux - Tours
1X Double Chance

Ligue 2
Angers - Chamois
1X Double Chance

National
Amiens - Colomiers
1X Double Chance

Eerste Divisie
Emmen - FC Oss
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Scottish Cup
Queen of The South - Falkirk
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Super Lig
Kasimpasa - Akhisar Bld Spor
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

U21 Ligi, Gr. Super Lig
Kasimpasa - Akhisar Belediye Genclik
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Ligue 1
JS Kabylie - MC EL Eulma
1X Double Chance

South Australia Premier League
West Adelaide FC - Adelaide City
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Erste Liga
Innsbruck - FC Liefering
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Erste Liga
LASK Linz - A. Lustenau
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Premier Division
Dundalk - Longford Town
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Stars League
Al Gharafa SC - Al Khoor
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Stars League
Umm - Salal SC - AL Shahaniya
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Stars League
Al - Sailiya SC - Al - Shamal
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Youth League
FC Zenit St Petersburg Youth - Ural Ekaterinburg
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Premier League
Bidvest Wits FC - Bloemfontein Celtic FC
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Omani League
AL Nahda - Al Arouba
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Omani League
AL Shabab - AL Nassr FC
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Omani League
Fanja - Dhofar
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5

Cyprus Women Cup
Czech Republic - Mexico
Over(2.5) O/U 2.5

Multiple
Odds 1,265.19

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.