Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (910921 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
join the football betting channel "kingkany" on telegram where 3-5 odds are dropped freely on a daily basis as well as 10-20 odd as maxbet for members
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ishayaauta(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
6VDJNVQ edit and pick
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hahaha see Manu 3.20odd day bet Tottenham of 2.30odd betting na one kind tin ooo
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 6:25pm On May 01, 2018
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cc: Dondave11, I'm still waiting, reply with the corrected version.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Dondave11: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Viking007:
Cc: Dondave11, I'm still waiting, reply with the corrected version.

Boss i was able to make the correction.

I've sent it to your mail.

Thanks boss.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2018
funnynation:

Let's talk on watsap nah
I have replied your mail.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 9:34am On Jun 02, 2018
osane09:
People are wicked I swear grin
Please lets try and not make things difficult for ourselves. I clearly stated the date, I dont know why you are coming today.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by adebajosnr: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2018
Viking007:
Please lets try and not make things difficult for ourselves. I clearly stated the date, I dont know why you are coming today.
please check your email I need time and location thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by osane09(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2018
Viking007:
so sorry. The msg I got didn't have a date on it. Just assumed its today.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2018
osane09:
so sorry. The msg I got didn't have a date on it. Just assumed its today.
Viking007:
If you reside in Abuja, and you have at least one language skill(Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba), a graduate and you can come for an interview on Monday 4th of June.Send a pm.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 19, 2018
Beautiful tread allowed to die.
Will be pasting my analysis here
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2018
Binh Duong - TP Can Tho..
Vietnam leugue
A match home team is expected to win or draw.
Binh Duong has only lost two games at home this season and that was to 2nd and 3rd position while away team is occupying the last position in the league with only 3 win out of 22 matches they are currently 6 games on a loose streak.
In H2h away won the last game at home and that's what inspired this pick, am expecting home to comeback at once to reclaim their former position as that was their first lost to away in their H2H.
Home win is. 1.60 which is a perfect prediction for this match but putting in consideration that home has been plying much draw lately and away also has been on a btt scoreline. I assume it's home to win or win or draw and btt for a bigger odd.

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2018
Hoang Anh Gia Lai - T & T Ha Noi

Away might be in first position and haven't lost from 10 matches but very inferior to home when it comes to H2h .
Home has lost their past two match with scoreline 5-3 and 0-3. Away might look like favorite but let's not ignore they may be rival team' and leugue position doesn't matter in this kind of game.

Am expecting away to come out to break the long H2h barrier giving that home is very week at the moment but let's not ignore the fact that home might still have an element of surprise to overturn their bad results and maintain their H2H results with away.

I expect goals from this game, any side have potential to score up to 3 goals if chance is given.. Over 2.5, btt and over 2.5, away win or draw and btt, away win Is the prediction

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Away might be in first position and haven't lost from 10 matches but very inferior to home when it comes to H2h .
Home has lost their past two match with scoreline 5-3 and 0-3. Away might look like favorite but let's not ignore they may be rival team' and leugue position doesn't matter in this kind of game.

Am expecting away to come out to break the long H2h barrier giving that home is very week at the moment but let's not ignore the fact that home might still have an element of surprise to overturn their bad results and maintain their H2H results with away.

I expect goals from this game, any side have potential to score up to 3 goals if chance is given.. Over 2.5, btt and over 2.5, away win or draw and btt, away win Is the prediction
Seems away is more serious in breaking this streak than home 0-3 already in 3 1 mins

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 19, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Ist half settles it

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Binh Duong - TP Can Tho..
Vietnam leugue
A match home team is expected to win or draw.
Binh Duong has only lost two games at home this season and that was to 2nd and 3rd position while away team is occupying the last position in the league with only 3 win out of 22 matches they are currently 6 games on a loose streak.
In H2h away won the last game at home and that's what inspired this pick, am expecting home to comeback at once to reclaim their former position as that was their first lost to away in their H2H.
Home win is. 1.60 which is a perfect prediction for this match but putting in consideration that home has been plying much draw lately and away also has been on a btt scoreline. I assume it's home to win or win or draw and btt for a bigger odd.

Not a bad result considering home won which was the actual prediction but i was expecting something like 2-1 or 3-1 scoreline

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2018
Jong Psv Eindhoven - FC Volendam
Netherlands - Eerste Divisie

Jong Psv has be going though a hard time but let's not forget the fact they have played more away games than in home in their past 5 games. Winning one at home and loosing two away but scoring in all the 5 games (1-2-2). Volendam on the other hand has been very poor away losing two and and Drawinng another 2 at home wit just 2 goals in 5 (0-2-2)

Today i expect Jong Psv to win Volendam giving that in their H2h they have an upper hand winning 4 out of 5 home game while drawing 1. Also Volendam scoring problem is also another advantage to this pick. I expect Jong Psv to be motivated at home and take all three point

Psv to win is 1.70

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Gazelec Ajaccio - AS Nancy
France - France e 2

I checked this game last night it was 2.30 this morning I saw 2.09, i think that's a result of heavy stakers

Ajaccio might have lost 4-1 away last match but i belive that will be another reason why they would want to change result soon. Then Nancy on the other hand have been winless in 5 games with scoreless results away.
Finally Ajaccio lost last match at Nancy home last time out and have never lost to Nancy on their home ground another tangible reason why they need all motivation to put results in place.

Ajaccio win 2.09 (all things being equal)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 21, 2018
Other picks for the day, selected from over 30 selections

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Not a bad result considering home won which was the actual prediction but i was expecting something like 2-1 or 3-1 scoreline
Well done. My weekend ticket:https://www.betPawa.ng/share-ababac4d7
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Viking007:
Well done. My weekend ticket:https://www.betPawa.ng/share-ababac4d7
sure banker bet.. I like that
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2018
From Twitter v back away to win

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Krak(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
Dead and now Alive. Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Gazelec Ajaccio - AS Nancy
France - France e 2

I checked this game last night it was 2.30 this morning I saw 2.09, i think that's a result of heavy stakers

Ajaccio might have lost 4-1 away last match but i belive that will be another reason why they would want to change result soon. Then Nancy on the other hand have been winless in 5 games with scoreless results away.
Finally Ajaccio lost last match at Nancy home last time out and have never lost to Nancy on their home ground another tangible reason why they need all motivation to put results in place.

Ajaccio win 2.09 (all things being equal)

why i hate low scoring leagues.. That result was exactly an opposite.. Draw should have been suitable.. Seems Nancy did a quick fix.. 0-1 was not the intended result
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Jong Psv Eindhoven - FC Volendam
Netherlands - Eerste Divisie

Jong Psv has be going though a hard time but let's not forget the fact they have played more away games than in home in their past 5 games. Winning one at home and loosing two away but scoring in all the 5 games (1-2-2). Volendam on the other hand has been very poor away losing two and and Drawinng another 2 at home wit just 2 goals in 5 (0-2-2)

Today i expect Jong Psv to win Volendam giving that in their H2h they have an upper hand winning 4 out of 5 home game while drawing 1. Also Volendam scoring problem is also another advantage to this pick. I expect Jong Psv to be motivated at home and take all three point

Psv to win is 1.70
Expected result ending 1-0

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Krak:
Dead and now Alive. Welcome back.
My love for this thread though. cheesy It was on this land thread I started my gambling journey. Where I learnt all the 1X2 & 1.5s.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Should you still have some change in your account:www.betPawa.ng/share-9767401c9
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 22, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
From Twitter v back away to win
Boomshaka
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Rushmore(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2018
Viking007 na you I follow come this island Oo
Hope it's not as banal as the other thread grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.