Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (27381 Views)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by wunmi590(m): 2:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Ishilove:

Source:www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/housemaid-that-abducted-two-boys-from.html?m=1

How can anyone hire housemaids from OLX? undecided

Lobatan!!!

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by klashe(m): 2:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by sage2(m): 2:40am On Dec 10, 2014
I think the police also need to establish that the maid was not kidnap along side the children. We could be dealing with an even bigger issue.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 10, 2014
I pray that God should intervene in this issue. #bringbackourkids
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by amunkita(m): 2:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Its only in 9ja wen somfin goes wrong u see "holier than thou" pple judging dat little mistake as if they read into d future.

Don't pple get employed by uploading their CV online..
Doz of us wiv exp. In HR ow many of ur employee have u done a background check on?

Bcous u re aware dat OLX is a Den 4 thieves aint worth u crucifying doz parent afterall som of us here grew up wiv maids our parents only knew their village name nd have neva been there..

5 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by mployer(m): 2:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Olx is a den of thieves and scammers, don't know why people keep visiting that site.

There is no single control and monitoring, yet they keep advertising. Similar merchant sites are monitored, even our dear nairaland smiley
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 2:49am On Dec 10, 2014
They kids will be found and a better pic of the maid and the agent should be posted
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by mployer(m): 2:53am On Dec 10, 2014
iluvweed:
Lol...This is a mere KID-nap.... grin

I am sure they will call soon for money.... grin grin grin....and then be caught Foolishly....... cheesy

I really pray they call and demand for money. You can never trust SW kidnappers on that. Rituals come to their first sad
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by freezyprinzy(m): 2:56am On Dec 10, 2014
mumu person will alwaz b mumu person...pple way day buy fone 4 olx sef no day trust person not to talk of human in dis end tym period after dy will say its devil
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Sunnex4life(m): 3:05am On Dec 10, 2014
God will fish them out, in Jesus Name' Amen.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by tania28(f): 3:12am On Dec 10, 2014
How can a woman be dis heartless,God help us all,olx is now den of fraudsters n criminals,jst last month my brother paid for a phone he never collected.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Dreyl(m): 3:16am On Dec 10, 2014
I Hope they find the kids soon.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Sunnex4life(m): 3:17am On Dec 10, 2014
God will fish them out in Jesus Name' Amen.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by vickyozohu(f): 3:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Omg
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by 9inches(m): 3:33am On Dec 10, 2014
'ember period wahala. I pray the kids are found hale and hearty

Watchout for Maid from olx (1&2) coming soon
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by santicruz: 3:38am On Dec 10, 2014
If her mobile no is registered d could track her. Her clear pic will be there.does she shud ve a guarantor. Most parents nowadays hire strangers. Some feom cotonun This is an eye opener for all
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by skyprofm(m): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2014
My heart goes out to this family. Please let us pray along with them as only God can save those kids. In a country where security operatives can't find 250 teenage girls, u expect them to find two little kids? SMH. God will bring those kids back safe n sound IJN.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by GboyegaD(m): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2014
This is serious. Those playing the indirect blame game of hiring on OLX should stop adding salt to injury. What we need now is to get back the kids.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by allcomage: 4:05am On Dec 10, 2014
This is one of the reasons national id card project should be implemented to the letter,its application will reduce corruption crime to 40%.their ids should have been checked in database to unmasked them.other countries use it for these purposes but we innitiate it for looting of billions.i did my in january and am yet to collect it.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by jahlove4jah: 4:07am On Dec 10, 2014
Sunbassen:
The bio data of Omolade could be gotten via her phone number from the service provider, provided that it was registered. OLX is now becoming adultrated!!!
Most of these fraudulent people doesn't register their sim themselves
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by spikesC(m): 4:08am On Dec 10, 2014
First of all, I see no reason why people can't hire maids online. It's basically the same hiring process for any profession. What I would suggest is companies or HR people doing security vetting, but then, we don't have a standard national database.

Secondly, I am still looking for any single thing out of the whole story that clearly points out that the maid kidnapped the kids, but again, this is a society that doesn't understand the meaning of 'suspect' and promotes jungle justice

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by ifeomabernard(f): 4:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Sweet Jesus!
Blood of God!!
Seriously?
Who does that!
So ų don't ave any relation (Is there no person in ur villa that ų can use den in turn help or close friend who ų can use as a maid?

Ų got serve! Careless woman!

May God grant those kids safety return!

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by jahlove4jah: 4:10am On Dec 10, 2014
spikesC:
First of all, I see no reason why people can't hire maids online. It's basically the same hiring process for any profession. What I would suggest is companies or HR people doing security vetting, but then, we don't have a standard national database.

Secondly, I am still looking for any single thing out of the whole story that clearly points out that the maid kidnapped the kids, but again, this is a society that doesn't understand the meaning of 'suspect' and promotes jungle justice
you are right.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by spikesC(m): 4:12am On Dec 10, 2014
ifeomabernard:
Sweet Jesus!
Blood of God!!
Seriously?
Who does that!
So ų don't ave any relation (Is there no person in ur villa that ų can use den in turn help or close friend who ų can use as a maid?

Ų got serve! Careless woman!

May God grant those kids safety return!

Chai, may God help poor people sha

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by allcomage: 4:16am On Dec 10, 2014
GboyegaD:
This is serious. Those playing the indirect blame game of hiring on OLX should stop adding salt to injury. What we need now is to get back the kids.
There are certain things internet/commercial,social plat forms cannot rplace in this part of the world,wisdom and due dilgence if you do not want to lose life,money or property.they have made a lot of people to be lazy and unreasonable.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Don't let us blame the parents now,deed has been done,next thing is to pray for the safe release of the kids..

The maid can only run,she can't hide..

For once,my instinct tells me they would be found..

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by GboyegaD(m): 4:26am On Dec 10, 2014
allcomage:

There are certain things internet/commercial,social plat forms cannot rplace in this part of the world,wisdom and due dilgence if you do not want to lose life,money or property.they have made a lot of people to be lazy and unreasonable.

I understand that nonetheless, at this point, the mistake has been done and our focus should be getting those kids back alive.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by luxanne(f): 4:30am On Dec 10, 2014
But OLX should have personal info about the maid prior to advertising her like - where she resides, her family, next of kin and all that.
She should have a cv on their database, they can start from there.
I mean, there is no way they would have neglected not checking and verifying her before giving her out for employment on such delicate positions.

Only God knows what those kids are going through right now, this is pretty sad.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Waspy(m): 4:47am On Dec 10, 2014
OLX is dead and gone..
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by agarawu23(m): 4:58am On Dec 10, 2014
disadvantage of internet.

at times money is useless.

can a poor man who as not feed his families hire a housemaid? OLX? where the poor man go even see money take browse talkless of visiting OLX to buy/rent ppl because I now blv u can also buy ppl online.

may God save the poor kids LORUKO JESU.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tasued Student Brutalizes His Colleague For Verbally Abusing His Girlfriend / Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos / Hoodlums Attack Hausa Family Travelling From Benue To Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.