Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX (27384 Views)

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / Electrician Rapes Housemaid After Installing Decoder / Picture Of The Maid Who Disappeared With 2 Young Boys From Their Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by onadana: 4:59am On Dec 10, 2014
embarassedWhat manner of parents are these?Leaving the destiny of their children to a maid....God entrusted the children to the parents not the maid.
I nursed my son,bathed him,changed his diaper,feed him...etc ...even my own blood I didn't trust them with my child I was so firm..if my wife had to go out she must call me and I return home to watch over him.Seven years on...am still his guardian angel.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by lonelydora: 5:02am On Dec 10, 2014
All these bad news about maids is giving me goose bumps. This is why I have refused get one. I will be managing with my wife for the mean time.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by eleko1: 5:08am On Dec 10, 2014
She's working for a syndicates.Let them use her mobile network service to trace the useless girl.I believe those lil kids are safe.She'll be caught

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:15am On Dec 10, 2014
This is modern slavery, why should housemaids be advertised by OLX?
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by holatin(m): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2014
maid on olx !
Who does dat ?
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by ifyalways(f): 5:23am On Dec 10, 2014
holatin:
maid on olx !
Who does dat ?
People can be naive sometimes. There's a nlder here in same business. Always posting about having " helpless and humble" girls she wants to give out as a help. I think she's on hiatus now.

I pray for the safe and soon return of the kids.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Sparkle777(f): 5:24am On Dec 10, 2014
Trust Naija s own story to beat the Ugandan s own. At least, Jolly beat the baby while two whole babies were kidnapped here. This is so frustrating cos we will need maids from time to time.
Let us all pray for those kids,let the Holy Ghost fire surround them all times in the name of Jesus.
As a mother also, I wonder how their mom will be feeling. Its so heartbraking.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by edo3(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2014
OL what?? The same Olx that would ask me to deposit some money before they could get my goods to me? D same scammer using different numbers..tnx to truecaller sha,,otherwise dem for don maga me..
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by ROZZAYY(f): 5:29am On Dec 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
Biggest foolish act of all time..d mother deserves an award for been so myopic..how can u get a maid from OLX!! As in OLX??

Damn! I hope it ain't too late.. I pray d kids are OK and never trust people via looks..the world has gone byond looks alone..
My dear, as I read it I weak o, now no info abt were she came from any relation etc like seriously! OLX! Hmmmm.
I tot after jolly d ugandan maid people would have been more careful those who insist on having aids must have cctvs @ home, God bring dem bak o, cos its obvious dey planned it from d scam on olx, get ur maids, just to kidnap kids and I bet they have oda maids out dere who haven't fufilled dier mission. Nawa ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by HirstMOG(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2014
I still wonder if our over ambitious Nigerian parents learn from others mistakes. I believe almost every Nigerian parent watched what a maid did to an 18 month old baby in Uganda last month, yet after that horrible seen parents still have the mind not just to hire maids but from the internet. Is a shame though.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by sexybash(f): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Them scam my oyibo for office 25k for olx them tell am say them wan sell laptop wey be one terabytes grin
We just dey laugh am since yesterday
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Wisegeek01(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Say no to House maids"

I'm Just tired of all these their stories*

angry
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Wisegeek01(m): 5:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Say "NO" to House maids"

I'm Just tired of all these their stories*

angry
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Wisegeek01(m): 5:34am On Dec 10, 2014
OLX is bullsh*

Why should they allow this,
They should hav filtered stuff like this,

"YOU DON'T sell people"
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Burger01(m): 5:39am On Dec 10, 2014
These innocent kids in the hands of kidnappers. Oh my God!
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by ROZZAYY(f): 5:40am On Dec 10, 2014
onadana:
embarassedWhat manner of parents are these?Leaving the destiny of their children to a maid....God entrusted the children to the parents not the maid.
I nursed my son,bathed him,changed his diaper,feed him...etc ...ever my own blood I didn't trust them with my child I was so firm..if my wife had to go out she must call me and I return home to watch over him.Seven years on...am still his guardian angel.
Dads like u r rare. Kip it up.

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by dreezybines: 5:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Very dumb idea..how would u hire a maid via OLX??a lesson for other parents..I pray those kids are save sha..
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by uboma(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2014
kilokeys:
hehehehehehe.. its deeper than this. i am so sure.

besides.. how much dem dey pay ds maid sef.
if graduates are offered 30k. i wonder how much maids are offered. ( d true custodians of ur family's safety).

i hope it gets resolved

Should her take home pay prompt her to kidnap the children?
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by allcomage: 5:50am On Dec 10, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Dads like u r rare. Kip it up.
This is called parenting and your kids will definitly be good kids you be proud of,may they see you to your old age.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by ROZZAYY(f): 5:51am On Dec 10, 2014
allcomage:

This is called parenting and your kids will definitly be good kids you be proud of,may they see you to your old age.
Amen oooo.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by skyfall: 5:53am On Dec 10, 2014
I don't see any part of the post which said that background checks were carried out on the maid. The man even sounds like the maid ran away on her 2nd day on the job. Now that's something, but we probably haven't heard the full story.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by sunnshyn(f): 5:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Yes, the 'madam' made a mistake by hiring a maid from OLX, many of us here given her situation may do same...

Now the report reads that she was hired only last tuesday and the kids were not left in her care entirely. The kids grandma and nurse were around on the faithful day she(maid) disappeared with the kids, so what are we saying?

Grandma was home, Nurse was home, so was the maid and the kids...Grandma and nurse decided to leave the kids with the new maid(in their mind, shebi na her work). Grandma or the nurse didn't deem it fit to also see to the welfare of these kids...even if grandma was sick... They left the kids with the new maid to go upstairs at what time?...Na wa!! Smh..

Oh God of Elijah, any power holding on to these children, what are you waiting for?? Die by fire in the name of Jesus, die by fire....amen, amen, amen....in Jesus name I pray, amen!

2 Likes

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Slimmos(m): 6:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Rubbish... Useless sets of parent, na because say dey get money dat's why dey useless d money, imagine poor man hire maid from OLx, e no fit happen..
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Slimmos(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2014
edo3:
OL what?? The same Olx that would ask me to deposit some money before they could get my goods to me? D same scammer using different numbers..tnx to truecaller sha,,otherwise dem for don maga me..
bro what's d advantage of that truecaller
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by otokx(m): 6:11am On Dec 10, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Not just that.....CCTV may help track the maid's movements on the streets and in public transport.....very important in Police investigations, especially in the first 48 hours of investigating the crime.

There is no light in Nigeria so forget CCTV; did you not read the part where the generator went off? In Lagos now there is even petrol scarcity so to power generator is a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Firefire(m): 6:24am On Dec 10, 2014
swtchicgurl:
i pray they will be found in Jesus name.

[size=14pt]AMEN[/size]
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by emiye(m): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Hiring from OLX is not entirely faulty, as i can see from the story, there was a middle man, a lady who brought her, so surely, the hiring process is about the same . The fault is not finding out where she came from or linking her to a family line when the maid was brought by the lady., i guessed the family was deceived by the gentle or cool looks of the maid.

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by kwaraauto: 6:29am On Dec 10, 2014
Pictures of the house maid supposed to have gone viral online. This will help identify her.
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by phranq(m): 6:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Can sm1 plz xpln 2 me wot our Naija Police force meant by d situation is beyond dem?? R we 2 start hiring our own private security If I say dat d Police Force has been failing us since inception it will b as if I'm not patriotic!!! As 4 hiring a maid via OLX......
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by recentelder(m): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Imagine adverting a brand new toyota 2012 suv for 350'k on olx -s quite damn den of scammers

1 Like

Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by Anwasia(m): 6:45am On Dec 10, 2014
House mate hired online?
Who does that in a country like Nigeria?
Re: Housemaid That Abducted Two Boys From Lagos Home Was Hired From OLX by OXCUBA: 6:51am On Dec 10, 2014
I DON'T HIRE FROM OLX ....... I HIRE FROM EBAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aggrieved Staff Attacked By The Children Of Their Nigerian Boss In The UK / Tasued Student Brutalizes His Colleague For Verbally Abusing His Girlfriend / Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.