Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? (4493 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / What Bussiness Can I Do With 400 Thousand Naira / Oil Tycoon Gives $100,000 Christmas Bonus To Each Of His 1,400 Employees!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? by solajacobs(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2006
Hello my fellow forum members,kindly advise me on the type of business that i can go into with four hundred thousand naira. I rely on you people for a very good advice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? by eniola1310(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2006
it really depends on when u need ur money back. but i can assure u that u can staart fish farming with that amount and make double in six months. just read abt out and do reply if u are ready i can give u more insight.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? by solajacobs(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2006
Thanks so much eniola. I am interested in your idea. Can you please throw more light on how to go about it? . To other forum members,more ideas is highly welcomed. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? by cms: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2006
May be you should try http://nigeriahomepage.com/
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? by eniola1310(f): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2006
what exactly do u want to know about the fish farming?
do mail me on eniola1310@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 400 Thousand Naira? by Goshen360(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2006
hey guys,

it really depends on the type of business your nature likes to do. but here are some ideas u can invest your money with good returns. You can give car dealing a consideration ( buy from benin republic and resell in nigeria). Also, you can set up a mini cyber cafe with such amount of using a dialup connections.Again, u can sell recharge cards in bulk quantities.I can go on and on but more importantly, u really have to study your environment to know what is scares and what it lacks, that what u need to supply.

I can give u more help on goshen360@yahoo.co.uk if u send me mail or call me on 08033297269.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Locate Cac Office In Port Harcourt? Pls Help / Free Binary Accurate Signal / A Word Of Advice About (MONEY RITUALS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.