Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Boss Is Up To Something... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss Is Up To Something... (6832 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
femi4:
Sorry, I can't see any attachment

I took them down for some reasons.
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Emyben:
Lol, Kunle, this situation is a wosky one. grin I can guess your conscience is saying no, right? Why not say a No mildly and wait to see her react? If she sits on u eeh, hahaha. Just say a mild NO! and Watch out her reaction.

Yes oh, my conscience is saying capital NO. I think I'd talk to her mildly as you said after work today, thanks baami. smiley
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by seangy4konji: 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
I like pyonbo people. Dem no deh dull dem go go for wetin dem want. Nigeria girl go deh wet pata every time u deh in front of her and go still deh frown face like iya rainbow.

Oh boy. Me go knack am ooo. Ko kan aye.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by exxy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
Graviton2:

What exactly does thamadol do? Enhances libido or just improves physical strength?

it makes u last longer. say 24h
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by sholly28(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
opportunity ooooo, I beg connect with her
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Graviton2(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
exxy:

it makes u last longer. say 24h

shocked During sexual intercourse?! I thought it was for boosting physical strength.
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by exxy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Graviton2:

shocked During sexual intercourse?! I thought it was for boosting physical strength.

No, not for physical strenght, it originally for body pain. But can also make u last long during s*x
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
exxy:

No, not for physical strenght, it originally for body pain. But can also make u last long during s*x

That's the side-effect lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Graviton2(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
exxy:

*Runs off to buy thamadol** Why nobody tell me since? grin
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Arsenate(m): 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Amefrica:

That's the side-effect lol grin
side effects of some drugs can be exploited for therapeutic purposes. it's called drug repurposing. that said, I won't advise you guys to use tramadol for sexual activities.
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Arsenate:
side effects of some drugs can be exploited for therapeutic purposes. it's called drug repurposing. that said, I won't advise you guys to use tramadol for sexual activities.

I wasn't planning on it. cheesy
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by dnawah(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Amefrica:
Hi guys, so I have this sweet and super-sexy boss (in her early thirties to mid thirties) that every employee would ever pray to have, she's so sweet and nice to me ever since I've started working. But recently, I began to notice she would call me to her office frequently without any solid thing to do. She would offer to drop me off at home and take me out to eat, my thoughts were "she's just be caring, and likes how I perform at work".

***fast forward*** She sent me some funny and desperate texts yesterday which is really baffling me. I'm scared I might lose this job if I don't concur, and also I don't wanna go out with her, don't wanna shit for where I work. She's much older than me btw embarassed

I've pondered a lot about this, but still don't know what to do. I weighed it and I got to know, the disadvantages equal the advantages and it even seems she only wants me for sex. I'm just so confused, attached is some of the funny texts -- telling me she wanna sit on my face for the rest of her life, and can't wait to get down on me etc. This is just so desperating.
congrat,u've gotten urself a job and a wife.everything na double double o!remember the prayer u prayed earlier this year grin
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
dnawah:
congrat,u've gotten urself a job and a wife.everything na double double o!remember the prayer u prayed earlier this year grin

I prayed for work (money), and loyal girlfriend. Not a milf/sugarmomma. Hahaha thanks shaa bro. smiley
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Etetejake(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't think u will be the first person to screw her if 7 comply. its better to think with the head here than with the Joystick.
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by exxy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Graviton2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Graviton2:

Chai Graviton! grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 11, 2014
Amefrica:
Hi guys, so I have this sweet and super-sexy boss (in her early thirties to mid thirties). But recently, I began to notice she would call me to her office frequently without any solid thing to do. She would offer to drop me off at home and take me out to eat, my thoughts were "she's just be caring, and likes how I perform at work".

***fast forward*** She sent me some funny and desperate texts yesterday which is really baffling me. I'm scared I might lose this job if I don't concur, and also I don't wanna go out with her, don't wanna shit for where I work.

I've pondered a lot about this, but still don't know what to do. I weighed it and I got to know, the disadvantages equal the advantages and it even seems she only wants me for sex. I'm just so confused, attached is some of the funny texts -- telling me she wanna sit on my face for the rest of her life, and can't wait to get downetc. This is just so desperating.

Sheeesh.....What a hot mess!!

I am not even sure this story is real.

But if it is:

You got 2 choices based on your moral and ethical inclinations.

1. Take the moral high road and quit your job. Save your reputation, dignity and respect.

2. Have the fling. This can either get you favors up your career In the short term OR crush your career.

Either way of choice of 2 will end badly for you, her or both. And you are screwed either way.

So......

Choose wisely. Thread carefully. Your dealing with highly combustible and corosive subject.

I would know. Been down similar road.
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Chiadanin:

Sheeesh.....What a hot mess!!

I am not even sure this story is real.

But if it is:

You got 2 choices based on your moral and ethical inclinations.

1. Take the moral high road and quit your job. Save your reputation, dignity and respect.

2. Have the fling. This can either get you favors up your career In the short term OR crush your career.

Either way of choice of 2 will end badly for you, her or both. And you are screwed either way.

So......

Choose wisely. Thread carefully. Your dealing with highly combustible and corosive subject.

I would know. Been down similar road.

Thanks for this. Appreciated!
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Graviton2(m): 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
exxy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amefrica:

Chai Graviton! grin grin

Don't form pastor-ish with me joor angry
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Graviton2:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by exxy(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2014
Graviton2:

hahaha!
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Amefrica,

How old are you U seem to be a very young and inexperienced young man; how can u come to a public forum to tell us a white woman wants to sleep with u and u dont know what to do permit me to say u sound stupid and childish.

Let me tell u something, ugly black men like u get the opportunity to Bleep a beautiful white woman once in a life time, so seize this opportunity, think with your dick and not with your brain in this case, it may be your fastest route to gain your canny passport, because as i see and have noticed the amount of time u spend gossiping on nairaland, when other students in foreign countries hardly have time for other activities except studies, i dont think you are a serious student. Dont bother replying me cos i dont exchange words with kids, i only give advice.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
mobuch:
Amefrica,

How old are you 1. U seem to be a very young and inexperienced young man; how can u come to a public forum to tell us a white woman wants to sleep with u and u dont know what to do 2. permit me to say u sound stupid and childish.

Let me tell u something, 3. ugly black men like u get the opportunity to Bleep a beautiful white woman once in a life time, so seize this opportunity, 4. think with your dick and not with your brain in this case, it may be your fastest route to gain your canny passport, because as i see and have noticed 5. the amount of time u spend gossiping on nairaland, when other students in foreign countries hardly have time for other activities except studies, 6. I dont think you are a serious student. Dont bother replying me cos i dont exchange words with kids, i only give advice.

It would be so rude of me if I don't reply this your long incoherent bull'sh'it. You need some sense.

1. You may be right about that, but I don't think only young people seek advice.

2. Before getting to the end of this post, we gonna see who actually sounds dumb as f'u'ck.

3. I'm not really gonna talk much about this until you put your picture on your profile. "Once in a life time" Your level of low-self esteem is just alarming. Jesus! You really need to up your game.

4. FYI, I don't need no sham way/marriage before getting my passport. Are you even serious right now? Your level of ignorance is mind-blowing..

5. You must be a stinking stalker, even with all your stalking, you couldn't see we're on winter break? Are you this dumb?

6. You're really shallow-minded, and fuckin' judgmental. You don't think I'm a serious student, but my dad, mum, professors, and my grades think so. tongue

7. Get a life ASAP!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Graviton2:

You know somethings are meant to be dropped while leaving school.

Some chicks just want come run you down with their crack heads. They want to use "ojoro" not knowing you are "ojoro" master
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Graviton2(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
slimmy05:
You know somethings are meant to be dropped while leaving school.

Some chicks just want come run you down with their crack heads. They want to use "ojoro" not knowing you are "ojoro" master

Slimmy you be badt guyz. Anyway, I will buy that stuff on a good day. Make I chop liver first.
Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by charzyh2: 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
Amefrica:

It would be so rude of me if I don't reply this your long incoherent bull'sh'it. You need some sense.

1. You may be right about that, but I don't think only young people seek advice.

2. Before getting to the end of this post, we gonna see who actually sounds dumb as f'u'ck.

3. I'm not really gonna talk much about this until you put your picture on your profile. "Once in a life time" Your level of low-self esteem is just alarming. Jesus! You really need to up your game.

4. FYI, I don't need no sham way/marriage before getting my passport. Are you even serious right now? Your level of ignorance is mind-blowing..

5. You must be a stinking stalker, even with all your stalking, you couldn't see we're on winter break? Are you this dumb?

6. You're really shallow-minded, and fuckin' judgmental. You don't think I'm a serious student, but my dad, mum, professors, and my grades think so. tongue

7. Get a life ASAP!
*claps* na better pikin you be. Bleep all haters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boss Is Up To Something... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
charzyh2:
*claps* na better pikin you be. Fu-ck all haters.

Yes boss! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Creative Ways Of Storing Your Side Chick’s Number On Ur Phone To Avoid Detection / Is It Possible For One To Be Pregnant After Taking Postinor / Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.