Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? (6381 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has More Pretty Girlz And Cute Guyz? / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2014
Ladies which tribe has the most romantic men in Naija? Me thinks Igbo men take good care of their women, both wife and girlfriend.

things like giving money, buying gifts, calling, romantic talks, shopping, holidays and general care should be considered. For married ladies, what do you think also?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by 9inches(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2014
I am afraid for the future of this thread.. hmm

@topic, Igbo kwenu! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Movesz(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Everybody is romantic when there is money in the pocket :p

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2014
igbo for sure

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2014
I am an ibo man and I am not romantic
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Kimmo(f): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2014
The way romance is defined in Nigeria is different oh.
Going by my dating history; my most financially romantic guy was hausa
But in true definition of romance, my Yoruba guy was best.

2 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2014
LaurelP:
Ladies which tribe has the most romantic men in Naija? Me thinks Igbo men take good care of their women, both wife and girlfriend.

things like giving money, buying gifts, calling, romantic talks, shopping, holidays and general care should be considered. For married ladies, what do you think also?

Edo men

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by theM16: 8:50am On Dec 10, 2014
LaurelP:

Giving money is ur number1. Needless to say more...na una type dey maga pass dey form roma
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

Edo men
You're mouthed smiley
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2014
For my mind oh
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by SageNaruto(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

Edo men
#datsALL
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 10, 2014
SageNaruto:

#datsALL
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
theM16:

Giving money is ur number1. Needless to say more...na una type dey maga pass dey form roma

Wake up man wake up!
There's no romance witout money, lols
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

You're mouthed smiley

I know you're from Edo, they are romantic, stubborn and proud.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

Edo men

How?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by naijaboiy: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

I know you're from Edo, they are romantic, stubborn and proud.
You don start dey add lie join bah grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Kimmo:
The way romance is defined in Nigeria is different oh.
Going by my dating history; my most financially romantic guy was hausa
But in true definition of romance, my Yoruba guy was best.

Hian nawao
U really have a dating history
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by theM16: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
LaurelP:

Wake up man wake up!
There's no romance witout money, lols

Let me add that there is little joy without money. Not to tlk of romance. But giving money to a lady...I don't see as romantic, maybe u r helping her. But definitely there is nothing romantic in that.
I respect ur opinion tho
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
LaurelP:

How?

They have all it takes to make a lady go gaga, the money, gifts and all you mentioned up there. And they are good on.........
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by AfricanApple(f): 9:06am On Dec 10, 2014
they have come again o!!! they have come again. wetin we won carry this one do na, make we start to dey date ibo men?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

You don start dey add lie join bah grin

you know say una too much, give me Edo man and take every other tribe
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

They have all it takes to make a lady go gaga, the money, gifts and all you mentioned up there. And they are good on.........

On wat?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
they have come again o!!! they have come again. wetin we won carry this one do na, make we start to dey date ibo men?
grin
AfricanApple:
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 10, 2014
LaurelP:

On wat?

bed
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by SageNaruto(m): 9:28am On Dec 10, 2014
@brito has killed it... Everything u said minus d money and pride parts describes me perfectly... cheesy
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2014
SageNaruto:
@brito has killed it... Everything u said minus d money and pride parts describes me perfectly... cheesy

I know na, but you guys are sooooo proud.
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by SageNaruto(m): 9:36am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

I know na, but you guys are sooooo proud.
Not me sha angry
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2014
SageNaruto:

Not me sha angry

Not all sha
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by LaurelP(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2014
brito:

bed

Hw do u knw dis pls
Hw many of dem have u sampled?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by justmag(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Except all these men are women posing as male the poster asked for L A D I E S not M E N!

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by chimerase2: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
shey wa fe mi? cheesy
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2014
LaurelP:

Hw do u knw dis pls
Hw many of dem have u sampled?

Must I sample all to know if they are good? I don't think so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Curvy IG Model Sanchi Flaunts Her Big Behind And Curve In New Photos / Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character / I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.