Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] (82808 Views)

RIP: Popular Hausa Actor, Rabilu Musa Has Died / Rabilu Musa Aka Dan Ibro Of Hausa Movies Is Dead / Popular Nollywood/kannywood Actor, Rabilu Musa(dan Ibro), Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by murphyung(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
seriously i no even knw wetin hausa people dey find for nairaland
this is the dumbest issh I've heard sum1 said this year. .... are you related to Mr ibu?

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by herald9: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Lolz...where are all these dead people going to...

Una sure say dem neva relocate Christmas to that side? grin

him own beta...he lived through his prime sad

RIP tho I sabi u not .
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Lillee: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Is it the popular hausa comedian Ibro? RIP
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Ahmed4002(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Recent movie of Dan Ibro. MAJA
Most of the excitement directed at Maja
stems from the presence of two big stars in
the leading roles – Nkem Owoh (Osuofia)
and Rabilu Musa (Ibro); one a huge name
in Nollywood, the other of equal status in
Kannywood. Maja is a comedy about two stubborn
men who have one mother but different
fathers. One was born in eastern Nigeria and
the
other in the north.
After the younger son, Ibro, lost his father,
the brothers united, with Osuofia coming to
the north to live with his mother (Mai Aya)
and brother.
The result of the reunion was catastrophic
for the poor mother.
The movie was mainly in Hausa except for
Osuofia’s parts which were in English but
sub-titled in Hausa.
The blending of both Igbo and Hausa
cultures in a Kannywood movie is
commendable. The locations chosen for the
film were also apt and there was great
continuity. The picture quality was also
great.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by herald9: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
undecided
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by BrightEye(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Am a yoruba dude, but i so much like this hausa comedian. I lived in north, and he is one of my favourite comedians. I remember him and his friend that their names always appear together- 'Ibro Da Kuluhia'. Honestly, Ibro makes me laugh more than Babasuwe does.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by mdbissalla(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
shea you see your life! see your sense of reasoning, see d level of your hospitality, see how closed your mind is, see....
sorry!!!

4 Likes

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Telvinsahpa: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
Rip in peace though we don't know him in Benue state
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
pweetixandy:
lol wink
hope u good wink
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Ahmed4002(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
wiringdpt:
Title of his movies?

Recent movie of Dan Ibro. MAJA
Most of the excitement directed at Maja
stems from the presence of two big stars in
the leading roles – Nkem Owoh (Osuofia)
and Rabilu Musa (Ibro); one a huge name
in Nollywood, the other of equal status in
Kannywood. Maja is a comedy about two stubborn
men who have one mother but different
fathers. One was born in eastern Nigeria and
the
other in the north.
After the younger son, Ibro, lost his father,
the brothers united, with Osuofia coming to
the north to live with his mother (Mai Aya)
and brother.
The result of the reunion was catastrophic
for the poor mother.
The movie was mainly in Hausa except for
Osuofia’s parts which were in English but
sub-titled in Hausa.
The blending of both Igbo and Hausa
cultures in a Kannywood movie is
commendable. The locations chosen for the
film were also apt and there was great
continuity. The picture quality was also
great.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Kingharzyz(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
silvermania:
rip .but who is Dan ibro. we in the south don't know him

please don't use we! you don't know doesn't mean people in the south don't also... beside if you do watch Africa magic Hausa one in a while you will sabi ibro.

R:Itongue

4 Likes

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Microbyte: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:

...@franksam2009..try to find the meaning of "Na Ci Gindin Uwarka da karan Dawa" then you will know why we (Hausa) are here in Nairaland..
Banxa..dan karuwa..

8 Likes

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by bigglat: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
silvermania:
rip .but who is Dan ibro. we in the south don't know him
Dan Ibro is like our "Baba Suwe" in the North.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by sphinx54: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
Na your father get nairaland Ode buruku oloshi angry

5 Likes

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Kingharzyz:

please don't use we! you don't know doesn't mean people in the south don't also... beside if you do watch Africa magic Hausa one in a while you will sabi ibro.

R:Itongue
I pray .English I Neva watch na Hausa I wan watch. I always do Yoruba movies makes a lot of senses wink
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Paretomaster(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2014
hazyfm:
A PITY I DON'T KNOW HIM

RIP

because u skool in france ko?
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by hazyfm: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2014
Paretomaster:

because u skool in france ko?

No,Texas USA
wink wink
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Rilwayne001: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
RIP.cry

He is the northern "Mr Latin" … A very funny actor.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
bigglat:
Dan Ibro is like our "Baba Suwe" in the North.
so sorry then. Latin instead suwe is no longer DAT funny dz days

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Paretomaster(m): 10:55am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:

Dem dey find ubanka.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:

I'm not an hausa but seriously this post of yours is void of sense.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by beebless(f): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:
wetin dis one come mean? Hausa people no dey Nigeria...? Abeg bros park well

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by bigglat: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Allah ya jikan shi
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by Paretomaster(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2014
hazyfm:

No,Texas USA
wink wink

Good for u, see u after class today, abi na u dey siddon for back, near d window?
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by okoolori(m): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2014
AbdulAdam56:
I just over heard this sad news on RFI Hausa service, that Dan Ibro aka Rabilu Musa died this morning!
Nairalanders in Kano should pls confirm this development!
May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/popular-hausa-actor-rabilu-musa-has-died.html?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-LQ4OUhirjnA/VIgFxBDp3eI/AAAAAAAEEG8/Bzls6StijOg/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

It's s true bro. Ali Nuhu, kanywood and Nollywood actor just post it now on his Instagram page

http://instagram.com/p/wa4ASXjsni/
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by DrSadikMagaji(m): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:

E-diot
shaved ape mathaf*cka

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by hazyfm: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2014
Paretomaster:

Good for u, see u after class today, abi na u dey siddon for back, near d window?

Class ke'

@my age!

undecided
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by cannonnier(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2014
franksam2009:

Thank God say no be your papa get Nl. If you vex, deactivate link still dey work. angry

@ topic. He has featured in joint kanny and noollywood movies, with Mr Ibu one film and the dwarfs in another.

Allah rest his soul.

1 Like

Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by StevinMorgan(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2014
He is old na.. Let him go and rest.
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by StevinMorgan(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Lillee:
Is it the popular hausa comedian Ibro? RIP

and who are you asking that fulani question?
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by StevinMorgan(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2014
Telvinsahpa:
Rip in peace though we don't know him in Benue state

yep am sure benue people won't know him.
at long last i have seen someone from my state back in Nigeria, dude how is benue na, i miss pounded yam eh grin
Re: Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 11:16am On Dec 10, 2014
RIP, you will be missed greatly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / 2Face In Tears As Annie Idibia And Pero End Their Age-Long Rift / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.