Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful (54121 Views)

My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / “I've Got 28Yrs Of Virginity To Pour Into One Woman”–Gaisebaba Shares Love Story / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by eckersley: 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
temitemi1:
What's big deal about virginity...
The typical response of those who have cast theirs
to the dogs.
Hence they put up/console self with a pseudo virginity-is-not-a-big-deal air/attitude
Deep down within, if given a 2nd chance, they'll like to be virgins again

If it's not a big deal, sit your children down [that's if u hv any]
and indoctrinate them daily;

You see, my kids, virginity is not a big deal.
Lose it at the first opportunity you have to be alone with the opposite sex
If you can't wait for such an opportunity [or if one doesn't present itself],
Just use ur fingers, candles and any object u deem fit ok?

And don't forget to pass this family tradition to my grandchildren, biko
Cos that's how I, ur dear mother [or father] did it oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by eckersley: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
Op even tho u fingered ur self or not
Is not necessary u must bleed during disvirginity
Not all gals bleed
Expert la la grin
I hail ooooo grin
Abeg school them jare
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by eckersley: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
deor03:

Take note that not all virgins bleed. Girls involved in sporting activities might not bleed.

Besides, it will be myopic for the guy to marry her because of her kitten alone.

Why marry someone you don't believe
Oh. Here comes another cop out.
sports activities, horse riding etc blah blah blah

Experientially[Boarding secondary sch and University]
Very few Nigerian ladies get involved in sports[ even as simple as jogging in the morning for the sake of keeping fit]
let alone vigorous sports.
If u were Blessing Okagbare, I wud agree.

U go see them for everywhere flabby, lazy and physically unfit.
The next cop out go be

I feel and landed with my bum bum on a blunt object pointing
upwards from the ground*while she's crying*
That's how I lost it.

Just like that. From nowhere.
GIRLS, EHN.
Nothing hard una to talk or do
Man wey no fear una Cockk-a-doodle-doo story
na im take hand kill hmsf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by rman: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
This happens when your virginity is the only thing of value you offered while you were dating.

If there is more to you as an individual beyond being a virgin, this would not be an issue to him.

You actually scammed the innocent man.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Fraih(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Virginity is a big deal

Tell him!!!
A very big deal

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Keypha(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
You have dis virgin ur self with fingering, u better apologise to him, begin a virgin does not move me, I have UnCloth about 3 different virgin and I refuse to dis virgin them, they don't even knew how to satisfy a man. Fork off
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by collins6381(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
christabeli:
Another virginity thread? Atimes I wonder if people deliberately open this threads so that e-war will ensue between virgins and non-virgins. You don't keep your virginity just for a husband. Rather keep it for yourself.To Op can you stop this nonsense please? You are not married and you know it. I saw your post where you talked about your fiance less than 3 months ago. What is wrong with some people in this forum?
Busted grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by millstone(m): 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just tell him u use to self-pleasure yourself.... i dnt blame him tho. But mrs. U ve already disvirgined yourself naaa.... U didnt keep yourself ma. Probably u use 2 stick d whole finger in grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2014
I really ssacrificed alot and it hurts wen he says to me " pls stop lying.d fact is that I love u".how can he love and hurt me at d same time? I decided to overlook d matter but he keeps bringing it up. I sometimes feel like making him feel d pain he is causing me but I.don't knw how.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Lorlaahlozz: 10:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Is ur husband on nl?...If no,then y posting it here?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2014
christabeli:
Another virginity thread? Atimes I wonder if people deliberately open this threads so that e-war will ensue between virgins and non-virgins. You don't keep your virginity just for a husband. Rather keep it for yourself.To Op can you stop this nonsense please? You are not married and you know it. I saw your post where you talked about your fiance less than 3 months ago. What is wrong with some people in this forum?
Thanks for taking out d time to study my profile. We are only married traditionally. Sometimes I can say my fiancee especially to someone I knw frm church cos we are not married in d church yet.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
Is ur husband on nl?...If no,then y posting it here?
I just need tips on how to get over this
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by sparks101: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2014
Bleeding most times is caused from the tearing of the hymen also most times in self pleasing the hymen could be already turn am not saying for sure and it's possible that your won't bleed not all girls bleed..u just make him understand u were sincere about you being a virgin if he doesn't believe you u have to skip that and move on!!..no hard feelings
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by sweteny(f): 12:21am On Dec 13, 2014
Not all gals bleed when been disvirgin. I never bled as well. All dat matter is to be happy with urself. Forget d hurt and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by passionate88: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2014
iceberylin:
Thats cause you gave yourself your virginity grin
She took her virginity by herself
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by angelsing(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2014
okiezman:

LoL....who loses virginity without bleeding hearing it for the 1st time...
Do research buddy!...I disvirgin my ex without her bleeding cos have read extensively about disflowering a girl which I carefully follow step by step guide I read on it..She din't bleed just little bruises. Its so possible for her not to bleed
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by angelsing(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2014
okiezman:

Do research buddy!...I disvirgin my ex without her bleeding cos have read extensively about disflowering a girl which I carefully follow step by step guide I read on it..She din't bleed just little bruises. Its so possible for her not to bleed.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by lilmax(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2014
eckersley:

You see, my kids, virginity is not a big deal.
Lose it at the first opportunity you have to be alone with the opposite sex
If you can't wait for such an opportunity [or if one doesn't present itself],
Just use ur fingers, candles and any object u deem fit ok?

And don't forget to pass this family tradition to my grandchildren, biko
Cos that's how I, ur dear mother [or father] did it oo
grin
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by eckersley: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2014
lilmax:
grin
Hy. When quoting anyone,
endeavour to do so IN CONTEXT.
That u did not do
So go back and quote me in the right context
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
sweteny:
Not all gals bleed when been disvirgin. I never bled as well. All dat matter is to be happy with urself. Forget d hurt and move on
Thank u so much dear.I am truly grateful for this.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2014
angelsing:
Do research buddy!...I disvirgin my ex without her bleeding cos have read extensively about disflowering a girl which I carefully follow step by step guide I read on it..She din't bleed just little bruises. Its so possible for her not to bleed
I just wished my husband will do his own research and not be so stiff necked.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by skillet(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Platnum1:

What you have here is a very serious problem as his insecurity in that aspect will
Spiral into paranoia if not nipped now. I think what you should do is "show" not tell him.
You have been "telling" him about your self servicing before he met you.
This is the time to "show" him. Possibly use fingers and "instruments". Maybe
when he sees the actual act of self service, he will not feel insecure ova ur
past lovers. He will realise dat you only have eyes and legs for him and ur fingers.

By the way, I deflowered my babe without blood. Till today, its hard to swallow, hook, line and sinker. But whenever I see how nonchalant she is towards guys in general, I feel there is some truth in her claim.
So, show him. Stop telling him.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by angelsing(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Platnum1:

hahahahahah...why don't u marry me, u know I have the experience already..*angelsing knees down looking straight into her eyes and ask with a bedroom voice "will u marry me sweetness?"
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by okiezman(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2014
angelsing:
Do research buddy!...I disvirgin my ex without her bleeding cos have read extensively about disflowering a girl which I carefully follow step by step guide I read on it..She din't bleed just little bruises. Its so possible for her not to bleed.

Thanks for educating me didn't know till now
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by okiezman(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2014
andraina:

Nt every body bleeds,lk girls dat tks part in sporty activities get their virginity broken cause of the nature of what they do.

Alright man
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by angelsing(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2014
okiezman:

Thanks for educating me didn't know till now
You are welcome..
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2015
To be honest I just let it go. It pained me so mmuch but I decided to let it go for real. It has humbled me cos before now I expected my future husband to worship me cos I was a virgin.lol. Now I am having non of that I just feel God used this to humble me. It is painful but I have to turn a blind eye to it and enjoy my marriage no matter what. Come to think of it I was molested as a child but I don't remember the details.not once or twice. Maybe that's why I didn't bleed. I wondered alot but I have decided to bury it n move on.
skillet:

What you have here is a very serious problem as his insecurity in that aspect will
Spiral into paranoia if not nipped now. I think what you should do is "show" not tell him.
You have been "telling" him about your self servicing before he met you.
This is the time to "show" him. Possibly use fingers and "instruments". Maybe
when he sees the actual act of self service, he will not feel insecure ova ur
past lovers. He will realise dat you only have eyes and legs for him and ur fingers.

By the way, I deflowered my babe without blood. Till today, its hard to swallow, hook, line and sinker. But whenever I see how nonchalant she is towards guys in general, I feel there is some truth in her claim.
So, show him. Stop telling him.
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by andraina: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
okiezman:

Alright man
im not a guy
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by chichi414: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Really sorry cos it do hurt but research has it dat not all virgins bleed
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by okiezman(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
andraina:
im not a guy

Sorry babe
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by bammy777(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
U didn't lose it to him. U lost it to Yur fingers . Te 'em ..... Lol hw do u expect him to believe
Re: My Husband Doesn't Blv I Lost My Virginity To Him.it's Hurtful by Drilz(f): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
okiezman:

Yes it does happen, not every virgin bleeds for d first time, self service or not!! Make ur research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Boy, 5, Asks Mom For Haircut To Look Like His Friend, Wins Everybody's Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.