Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! (5197 Views)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Warning:- Nigerians should not buy the new iphone 6 or 6+ see reasons / MY* Blackberry Z3 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! by killzone(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
francis247:
dem don come again. The S5 that very well survived over 1hr in swimming pool plus thirty minutes in washing machine cannot survive ocean diving. Why not do your review and leave other OEMs and devices out of it. By the way, why would anyone buy the Z3 when the Z2 is still out there with basically no difference whatsoever. Sony should be very ashamed using a Snapdragon 801 chip instead of 805, at least that would have slightly separated it from the Z2.
are u minding sony,they shudnt join the smartphone business at all they won't wait be releasing xperia t, 3 months later c,u,sp,z,z1,z1 compact no wonder they had a lost of 1.2 billion dollars,somebody is coming to make mouth abt xperia z3 mmttttcccchhhheeeeeewww
Re: My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! by francis247(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
killzone:
are u minding sony,they shudnt join the smartphone business at all they won't wait be releasing xperia t, 3 months later c,u,sp,z,z1,z1 compact no wonder they had a lost of 1.2 billion dollars,somebody is coming to make mouth abt xperia z3 mmttttcccchhhheeeeeewww
Sony is just like Tecno in this regard, churning out phones with same specs every three months. Never imagined that'll extend it to their flagship device.
Re: My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! by BlackBaron: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2014
Interestingly the z2 &z3 are the same only seperated by cosmetic touch up.
I'm tired of new smartphones at the moment, very marginal upgrades by way of processor, camera or so.

However I may change my mind when we maybe get a Tegra K1 equavalent.
Re: My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! by Dabss(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2014
NEROSKY:

You lied!! Sony supplies Apple camera lens for their phones, do the research
don't matter who suppies what, sony supplies the lens just like samsung supplies the processor for the iphone. Apple is the best when it comes to optimization, the lens in the iphone 6plus is better period.
Re: My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! by spikesC(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2014
The difference between Z2 and Z3 is the camera focus width, a slightly upgraded processor and Z3 has integration to your ps4 console which enables you play your ps4 on the smartphone.

Choosing the Z2 would be a better choice as, I predict, the ps4 integration will still come as an app to the Z2.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My New Sony Xperia Z3, Fvck Ios & Iphones Togethe; 5s Or 6!!! by BlackBaron: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2014
spikesC:
The difference between Z2 and Z3 is the camera focus width, a slightly upgraded processor and Z3 has integration to your ps4 console which enables you play your ps4 on the smartphone.
Choosing the Z2 would be a better choice as, I predict, the ps4 integration will still come as an app to the Z2.
Z2 already has remote play and upgraded to 4.4.4 including almost all new Sony features available on the z3.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things You Probably Never Knew Your Mobile Phone Could Do!!!! / Gcam Vs Iphone Camera / Mtn Postpaid Nite Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.