Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133463 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Daniel1111:
its not opening again
Hmmn.. well it might be a problem..I'm sure ur not the only one with the problem.. you can resume with out it tho..
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Daniel1111: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
It opened grin gonna print everything out now grin grin
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Daniel1111: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Point four: Course advisers
Activity: signing of course registration forms/ Collecting of ID cards
After dropping your luggage in the hostel, you move to your course adviser. The course adviser for each course would be sitted in the lecture theatre with the name of your program(what ur studying) taped infront of him or her. His job is to advise you on what course to regiater for especially for those who would have elective courses. He would either direct you to the computer lab in cst to do your course registration. After which he or she would check what you have registered and make sure you registered all you need to have registered. If all is well, he would approve it on his syatem and you would proceed to print your course registration form. Then he or she would sign the course registration form and you would be handed your temporary id cards.

Point five: College
Activity: returning of registration documents
Here is where you would need all the documents I sid you should photocopy
You would be given about 3 brown files, you would be asked to fill the cover with your details. After that, you would be given a list of documents you need to put in ur files. Then in the files, you would be asked to put one copy of each document into it. Without all these documents you wont be able to complete registration. You would also have to photocopy some of the documents you got in school like the course registration.
you would also need like 14 passports for alot of things

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by annabellll: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
please you are expected to log in your portal with your registration number as matric number and password also ur registration number to fill your medical form and the neccessary forms for newly admitted freshers

as for returning student you can do course registration on your portal too to avoid stress

The portal has been designed in a new manner and very friendly to do all registration and transactions

csis

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
annabellll:
please you are expected to log in your portal with your registration number as matric number and password also ur registration number to fill your medical form and the neccessary forms for newly admitted freshers

as for returning student you can do course registration on your portal too to avoid stress

The portal has been designed in a new manner and very friendly to do all registration and transactions

csis

already done my course registration...

but why did they remove our results?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
well, it seems like the registration process mignt be different this year after all. please log into the portal (portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng) and fill your resumption forms(freshers forms).

please also remember to pay your school fees in full before resumption
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by annabellll: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
feran15:

already done my course registration...

but why did they remove our results?

they Are not done yet with the designing of website by wednesday you will see new features
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
annabellll:
they Are not done yet with the designing of website by wednesday you will see new features like unofficial statement of results

okay thanks.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
amokeme, how is registration like for returning students?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by fabio121: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
smhh i just feeling like second batch ain't coming ah losing hope cry
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
The page to pay in isnt opening again. How do i input my pin and receipt no ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gbola5:
The page to pay in isnt opening again. How do i input my pin and receipt no ?

hmmmmn.. keep trying.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
feran15:

hmmmmn.. keep trying.

Still not working. Also with that Fresher's Form, does that mean we no longer need to make copies of those files ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gbola5:

Still not working. Also with that Fresher's Form, does that mean we no longer need to make copies of those files ?

you still need them.. the freshers form is a different document entirely

can u fill the form?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
feran15:

you still need them.. the freshers form is a different document entirely

can u fill the form?

Ok. I can fill the form. And the paying fees part shows now. Why do their sites keep going off and on ? Do i need to fill 4 visitors, i only will have one ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gbola5:

Ok. I can fill the form. And the paying fees part shows now. Why do their sites keep going off and on ? Do i need to fill 4 visitors, i only will have one ?

it's still under maintenance.

i dont think so.u should be able to fill only one..? try filling only one. if ur prompted to fill all four, then fill it with people
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by icedmila: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
feran15:

it's still under maintenance.

i dont think so.u should be able to fill only one..? try filling only one. if ur prompted to fill all four, then fill it with people
I don't get why we have to upload visitors picts lyk wtf? angry

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=icedmila post=36509374][/quote]

cheesy chill.. doesn't have to be stressful.. just take a pic of them that u have crop it into a passport and upload.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
feran15:

cheesy chill.. doesn't have to be stressful.. just take a pic of them that u have crop it into a passport and upload.

That form thing is annoying though. And i have to go and meet a pastor for a letter again. *sigh*
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Gbola5:

That form thing is annoying though. And i have to go and meet a pastor for a letter again. *sigh*

use a PC and u won't have. a problem and save after each page filled.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
seems like cu has taken a cue and has decided to list out all the registration activities for freshers. a text has already been sent to your phone numbers. but incase you didnt get it, visit resumption.covenantuniversity.edu.ng
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Arrival Protocol

Day 1 – Sunday August 9, 2015

Step 1: -Proceed to the University Lecture Theatre for:

Registration – Presentation of Printed Resumption Clearance Form.
Biometric Enrolment.
Collection of ID Card.
Collection of CU e-mail login details.
Step 2:-Proceed to the Hall of Residence for:

Luggage Check.
Admittance into the Hall of Residence.
Submission of Resumption Clearance Form.
Confirmation of Registered Devices
Issuance of Room Key
Orientation Activities

Day 2 – Monday, August 10, 2015

Orientation Briefing for Fresh Student
Academic Orientation (College and Department) and Course Registration
Welcome Assembly
Day 3 – Tuesday, August 11, 2015

World-class Student Support Services: Covenant University’s Commitment to Student Welfare
Academic Life at Covenant University
Covenant University Examinations: Processes, Requirements and Expectations
Academic Support Services and Processes
Understanding my Student Financial Records as an Undergraduate
CU’s Systems and Information Services
Covenant University: A Safe and Secure Campus
Taking Hebron’s Gate: Making the most of Covenant University Experience
Day 4 – Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Building Effective Learning Skills
Financial Intelligence and Financial Management
How to Maximize University’s Learning Resources: Library Orientation
Social Media Etiquettes: Rules of Engagement for Tweets, Posts, Chats and Upload of contents on Social Media
Facilities Usage and Maintenance
Maximizing the Covenant University Health Centre
Covenant University Mobile Learning Tablets and EduSocial platform
The Academic Excellence Hall of Fame: Inspiring Stories of First Class Honours Students
The Eaglehood and New generation Leaders: Introduction to the Covenant University Alumni Association
Day 5 – Thursday, August 13, 2015

Registration at the Health Centre
Understanding Self-Mastery
Catering & Dinning at Covenant University
Overcoming Addictions and Seeking Help
The Residency Life at Covenant University
The Student Affairs Unit
Student Life at Covenant University
Day 6 – Friday, August 14, 2015

Registration at the Centre Learning Resources (University Library)
Spirituality and Spiritual Development
Day 7 – Saturday August 15, 2015

Sports Orientation and sporting activities
Fresh Student Variety Night
Day 8 – Sunday, August 16, 2015

Sunday Worship Service
Chapel Unit Registration

Day 9 – Monday, August 17, 2015
Lecture Begins

http://resumption.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/resumption-activities-2/
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
PRE-RESUMPTION REQUIREMENTS

Payment of School fees
*Filling of Required Forms
Shopping for Resumption
List of Prohibited Items
Download Student Handbook
Academic Handbook
College of Engineering
College of Science and Technology
College of Leadership Development Studies
College of Business and Social Sciences
Other Interesting links
Tour Covenant University
*Note that Fresh Students are to complete the required forms and print a resumption clearance slip. Fresh Students would be attended to on resumption day based on the presentation of the slip.

visit the link below for more information about the links listed above

http://resumption.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/pre-resumption-requirements-2/
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by annabellll: 11:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
2nd batch list is gonna be out tommorow, please check if you made it here http://portal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Admission

login with your registration number
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by fancynancy005: 2:23am On Aug 02, 2015
sadplease will i also print out the list of prohibited items, students nookbook, etc
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2015
fancynancy005:
sadplease will i also print out the list of prohibited items, students nookbook, etc

no you go online to the portal and fill the form. you just agree that you won't bring the prohibited items. it's an online form.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Daniel1111: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2015
My iPad has is sim enabled can I bring it
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Daniel1111:
My iPad has is sim enabled can I bring it

hnmmmmn.. no... its prohibited
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by amokeme(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
feran15:
amokeme, how is registration like for returning students?
you just pick your courses from the intranet, print it out then make 3 photocopies, submit 1 to your department then I think another to your course adviser then keep one

P.s my friends always help me with mine. So am not sure
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by feran15(m): 11:12am On Aug 02, 2015
amokeme:
you just pick your courses from the intranet, print it out then make 3 photocopies, submit 1 to your department then I think another to your course adviser then keep one

P.s my friends always help me with mine. So am not sure

check resumption.covenantuniversity.edu.ng seems like there are new processes

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.