Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,233 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road (1084 Views)

Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Terrible Situation Of Benin Auchi Road By Aduwawa / How I Survived Armed Robbery And Boko Haram Attacks Along Okene Auchi Road,Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road by engrfcuksmtin(m): 11:23am On Dec 10, 2014
The spate of insecurity and crime in Nigeria is very high most especially when the year is coming to an end, I had a funny experience with armed robbers this morning on my way to Owerri enroute Okene-Auchi road. About 30 cars including the one am in had to park for about 45mins while the Kings of road are operating it was a sorry case for those that ran into them embarassed.
The government needs to do more in securing our road, instead of the stationary road blocks, security operative patrols would have been better.
God help Nigeria!

Re: Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road by PassingShot(m): 11:29am On Dec 10, 2014
And some passengers even find it funny!

But truth be told, it was not a robbery experience for you. You were not robbed neither were you caught in their operation.

If it was an experience you had, you should be able to describe how the robbery was done.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road by Realist5: 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
you are lucky not to be caught...the armed robbers would have been using ur fone to operate on nairaland grin....sorry for the bad experience...

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road by datguru: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2014
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road by engrfcuksmtin(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
PassingShot:
And some passengers even find it funny!

But truth be told, it was not a robbery experience for you. You were not robbed neither were you caught in their operation.

If it was an experience you had, you should be able to describe how the robbery was done.
OK was less than100meters away from where it happened. Thank I God I did not drive into them. Saw n sympathized with those that had the first hand experience.....it was not funny and I can't describe it, however I saw a in his mid 60`s crying like as baby after he has been beaten to stupor cos he had no money on him......
Re: Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is bad. What is Suleiman Abba doing sef? This is on the increase and alarming...
Re: Armed Robbery Experince Along Okene-auchi Road by Mowire: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
That road has always robbers' den for years now.

During this period robbers even operate inside Okene town anything from 10.00pm

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Returns To Nigeria After 20 Years (recommencing Production) / What Prominents Nigerian's Says About Buhari / Amaechi - Time For Buhari To Show Some Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.