Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Did I Make A Good Choice. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did I Make A Good Choice. (1950 Views)

... For Knowing Maths Alone I Make #57k/month... Targeting #600k/month / Why Did I Go To School / I Make #2,500 Per 3 Hours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Make A Good Choice. by zexzy(f): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by Gherrokid(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
U did d right thing! Infact u even tried for staying up to 3months! D job responsibilities doesn't tally with dat of d post of a secretary. It sounds more like dat of a 'house help'... sorry, 'office help' I mean to say grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by beau49: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some people only know how to use people. I know it is better to have something doing no matter how little but once the jobs entails degrading yourself and losing your self-respect then it is better to remain at home.

Some jobs can make one develop self esteem issues and question your self worth. For me you did the right thing by quiting and that your boss needs flogging.

7 Likes

Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
if you develop muscles, that Burkina Faso player(have forgotten his name) will come and woo you) grin grin grin grin grin grin

The working condition in most private firms in Nigeria is Modern day slavery. I really don't know what the organisation in charge of Labour in Nigeria is doing, no laws, soo inactive, employees are suffering.... Strict laws should be put in place and defaulters charged...

but as an employee, make sure you do what you're paid for before complaining. .....

Eeehhh, what's with all these hilarious job experiences you guys are sharing these days grin grin grin grin

It's well... smiley

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by okirewaju(f): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
To know you tried by staying there for 3 months, just look at how long the people after you lasted.

You have to know your self worth. At least,imagine your work schedule ontop wetin? 25k?

Imagine washing toilet? Did he employ you as cleaner/secretary?

Pathetic working conditions in some firms in Nigeria.

You did well by leaving biko!!!

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by zexzy(f): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
MarvellousGod:
if you develop muscles, that Burkina Faso player(have forgotten his name) will come and woo you) grin grin grin grin grin grin

The working condition in most private firms in Nigeria is Modern day slavery. I really don't know what the organisation in charge of Labour in Nigeria is doing, no laws, soo inactive, employees are suffering.... Strict laws should be put in place and defaulters charged...

but as an employee, make sure you do what you're paid for before complaining. .....

Eeehhh, what's with all these hilarious job experiences you guys are sharing these days grin grin grin grin

It's well... smiley
Burkina Faso ke no.me i want to stay in Nija o
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by zexzy(f): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
okirewaju:
To know you tried by staying there for 3 months, just look at how long the people after you lasted.

You have to know your self worth. At least,imagine your work schedule ontop wetin? 25k?

Imagine washing toilet? Did he employ you as cleaner/secretary?

Pathetic working conditions in some firms in Nigeria.

You did well by leaving biko!!!
Just Secretary o
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by simiolu1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
MarvellousGod:

It's well... smiley

Did U mean Banse? U wicked small o
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by ignis: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
You did the rightest thing, if there is any word like that.

You even try by staying upto 3 months.
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Babe people quit better jobs than yours sef.
Once a job is starting to sink or suck you it is best to leave.
People find it difficult to do and I can understand that but sometimes we just have to quit in other to recuperate.

When they say do not despise humble beginnings or find something to do then its not like to go washing someones poo.
You make just 12k why dont you just go sit at a fashion house and lets see you in the next three years dressing prominent people. It is doable.

Wish you Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by Tee99(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Right call
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by Nobody: 9:16am On May 27, 2015
i de vex for u@op
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by monopoly3072: 3:24pm On May 27, 2015
Thumbs up babe....a pack of shawarma for u
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by StPete: 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Misskiffy cum and chee chum chin grin
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by missKiffy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
You were not wrong to quit dear, in fact you really tried for 3 months, God knows after collecting my 1st salary am out
Re: Did I Make A Good Choice. by missKiffy(f): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
StPete:
shocked shocked shocked Misskiffy cum and chee chum chin grin
Lol cheesy nah real sometin, it jst shows dat wen you are complaining abt ur predicament, wen u hear odas own, u wuld even thank God sef

(1) (Reply)

INEC Recruiting / Personnel needed at Livewire Safety Limited / Vacancy: Trainee Engineers @ VDT Communications Ltd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.