Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,423 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:12 PM

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo (48645 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by MisterLongman(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Its none of my business.....
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tron23(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
There is nothing wrong with that hug. Although I won't let him try that with my wife. Lol.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Bennyberry(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
People must talk
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by temitemi1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
No be only baba iyabo shabi open mouth na.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by osile2012: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=15pt]#Bringbackour......[/size]
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
The reason we must flee every appearance of evil cos people will always
mis-interpret your intentionembarassed
However, that was too close for comfort... tongue

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by uken73(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na wa.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by kenny091(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
this is nothing but the work of an akward camera angle. obj was obviously whispering greetings in her ear
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol...is that all?
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by zenith4biz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nairaland
When hast thy front page became dustbin
Why hast seun and the moderators thought nairaland is so big and cannot fall
Why hast the home of intellectuals become the den of tribal bigots and illiterate
Why.....................?

If this nonsense continues nairaland I beheld your fall in HD

2 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Louislewis: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
For Christ sake, most we read wrong meaning to every situation?

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by smudge2079(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
She sold her soul a long time ago... D question ryt now is aw much 4 ur soul
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by jojoki: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
I didn't c much in the picture than Baba trying to tell her something. Bad belle people had read a bad meaning that. I once saw Obama given a full peck to an Ebola infected woman in the USA.
#stopgossiping
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by amparas(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
is that a woman or man in blue ??
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by AJOT99(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pple!
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by bigfatbooty: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
lols

Beyonce is trying to break the internet i guess
http:///AokFq
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by waternogetemeny: 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Prostituting for political office with an Ex-President. Ex President for ur correction.

Political prostitution.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by obowunmi(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Everyone knows Obasanjo likes women. Oby is simply a pawn. He knew the picture would be scandalous.

See how he held down both of her hands like he wants doggy style by force.

2 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=68pt]iLove this "selfie" hug

I reckon that many Nairaland babes be wishing
[/size]
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Kulas: 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
"Uwa kpuru ekpu ka ana acho ikpu". .....Chiwetalu Agu.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Boisterous greeting abi?
I'm watching both of you boisterously.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Boss13: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Haba I watched that scene on video. It is not the way people are portraying it to be
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by miqos04: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
imagine
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by sleekpro(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
OBJ losses control while remembring the old good days! Lolzzzz

Holy mary oby, "A DOG HAS NO HIDING PLACE IN THE FOOTBALL PITCH" hope you understand what I mean?,
But if you don't, don't worry!
#mypartywilldecide
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by RaeMystix: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Common friendly peck, has turned to adultery
Ignorant folks
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tenry(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Last time I checked, this woman was a deaconess in the Redeemed christian church of God, annual camp in ongoing at kilometre 45, lagos/Ib expressway and aunty Obi is here doing something else.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by naijareferee: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:
Loved her reply to the said post

I beg my bro.... make your wife boss hold her from behind as in the picture...almost clenching her died bannanas...Snap the reacttion on your face...look at it.... then come back and change this your comment

It was classic.....
People just read meaning to what is not. Who tells you it's a kiss to the neck or check....the angle of the camera never said it all and we keep reading meanings to a innocent greeting.
MAKE THEM FREE THE WOMAN JOOR
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
obowunmi:
Everyone knows Obasanjo likes women. Oby is simply a pawn. He knew the picture would be scandalous.

See how he held down both of her hands like he wants doggy style by force.

Nna, na waohh

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by WINDSOW(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
That greeting was too damn close.It symbolises close cordial relationship maybe platonic,I woundnt know.Bt if investigated some atrocious act might have occurred in the past between them.
My opinion

3 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by DonaldGenes(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
tenry:
Last time I checked, this woman was a deaconess in the Redeemed christian church of God, annual camp in ongoing at kilometre 45, lagos/Ib expressway and aunty Obi is here doing something else.

Lmao! you wish bruh, free her abeg
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by boujaye: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:
Africans! we just day count things way no matter at all

who say it doesn't matter? na so boko haram take start, they say it doesn't matter until bomb begin to explode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu And Wife In Throw Back Picture / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos / FG To Begin Ruga Settlements In 11 States Where The Governors Have Consented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.