Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo (48693 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by mcino: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
ameer2:
Indeed...Corrupt Minds too mch in dis country nw.
No! Not corrupt minds, but corrupt adults. How else do you describe a position that is often found in the bedroom, being displayed by two adults in the public, but lack of self control. Moreover, one of the partners in this crime has a proven record of doing so with ladies, including his daughter in-law

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tenry(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=texazzpete post=28756837]

Last time i checked, this woman is one of the few Nigerians still trying to make sure that the Chibok girls do not remain forgotten and they are reunited with their parents.
That makes her one of the few living heroes we have in Nigeria, and a good deal more brave, more honorable and more GODLY than your cowardly self who will NEVER achieve anything near what this woman has achieved.

What she is doing with the #Bringbackourgirls campaign is a good deal more important than anything she could be doing in the Redeemed Camp.

Rubbish[
Eyah! Pele. It is obvious you ar pained by that post. From today, just begin to see how your life ll witness great set back. Your generation is cursed, sickness and untimely death is released upon you and as this year is fast running out, so will you run into troublr all the days of your life. Stu.pid brainless mo.ron.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by osifred(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
What a poor attempt to distract us from the book and its content.

We refuse to be distracted.

Madam due process is a positive spirit to the society.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tenry(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
texazzpete:

Last time i checked, this woman is one of the few Nigerians still trying to make sure that the Chibok girls do not remain forgotten and they are reunited with their parents.
That makes her one of the few living heroes we have in Nigeria, and a good deal more brave, more honorable and more GODLY than your cowardly self who will NEVER achieve anything near what this woman has achieved.

What she is doing with the #Bringbackourgirls campaign is a good deal more important than anything she could be doing in the Redeemed Camp.

Rubbish
Eyah! Pele. It is obvious you ar pained by that post. From today, just begin to see how your life ll witness great set back. Your generation is cursed, sickness and untimely death is released upon you and as this year is fast running out, so will you run into troublr all the days of your life. Stu.pid brainless mo.ron.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Harmvirus(f): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
HMm.. I comment my reserve
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Beface(m): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
waternogetemeny:

No, tell ur papa OBJ to cut that thing he carries inbetween his leg off. He is a disgrace to the office of Presidency.
Believe it or not he is the only national leader we have in the country. Others are just tribal/regional /religious leaders.

2 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
father and daughter
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by experimentist: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
E stil de le noni grin
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by waternogetemeny: 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Beface:

Believe it or not he is the only national leader we have in the country. Others are just tribal/regional /religious leaders.

Dont make me laugh? Only a delude Yoruba would call a man that sleeps with his children and sexually harass married women, Yoruba national leader.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
boujaye:

who say it doesn't matter? na so boko haram take start, they say it doesn't matter until bomb begin to explode
don't be so quick to comment, there's chance for modification
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by opribo(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
sharrap ya mouth there what type of true ibo woman will be displaying this type of behaviour in public is this a true African culture or to old people displaying wannabe attitude. Elders must show decorum in every aspect of their lives. It is a big shame to see these two people in this position and expect young people keep quiet and say it is alright. What is bad is bad period.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by samplegirl(f): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
If they can do this in the open one can imagine what will happen behind closed doors. No wonder she keeps fighing the incubent President. Now we know whose scripts she is acting.

And some gullible Nigerians are looking up to her and her rubbish statements.

I can see how pure her HEART is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok.
Hmmm HE KISSED her NECK..!!!!
Hope he included this in his NEW BOOK.
or its already part of it.
DIS WAN PASS HUG naaa...
They are getting WARMED UP ....
KISSING a Lady's FOREHEAD means welcome my daughter.
KISSING a Lady's HAND means Loyalty.
KISSING a Lady's FEET means bondage.
KISSING a Lady's LIPs means affection.
KISSING her NECK means romantic journey.
KISSING a Lady's BRREAST cleavages means Love and Commitments.
KISSING her NAVEL means MEN @WORK.
KISSING beyond "na u sabi "

WELL , OKAFOR's LAW 1 may be quoted in this OBJ's case..
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by charleff512(m): 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
sirajdinsaudi:
I wonder if there is justice anywhere in Nigeria.All because I type k as my response to a post tonshow my satisfaction then I was banned. I wonder if all those dot are been considered no one will remain on Nairaland again. Let the moderator who banned me be sincere and unban me now.Here is his words"a moderator banned siraj1402 for Broke Rule 1.. Derailing thread...by 'booking space'.. Ban expires at January 06, 2015 at 04:21:28 PM."This is an injustice.
most of these moderators have itchy fingers and are 'like trigger happy policemen'.them hand dey scratch them to ban when it is not necessary.my first post on Nairaland was banned for no reason.I contributed to a post on efik and ibibio names and i was banned for educating people on my culture.
Please mods note that this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to freedom of expression.If Facebook and twitter does the same everyone will be forced to keep their opinions to themselves.
Please unban the guy abeg!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by sirajdinsaudi: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
charleff512:

most of these moderators have itchy fingers and are 'like trigger happy policemen'.them hand dey scratch them to ban when it is not necessary.my first post on nairalanders was banned for no reason.I contributed to a post on efik and ibibio names and i was banned for educating people on my culture.
Please mods note that this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to freedom of expression.If Facebook and twitter does the same everyone will be forced to keep their opinions to themselves.
may the blessings of God be with you.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only the dirty minded people will feel anything at this.

Two old friends sharing a hug has been misconstrued to mean something else.

God dey ooooo!
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by GboyegaD(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
I love her tweet. We indeed need a reorientation asap as our mind is highly impure and filled with immoral thoughts.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by ndidibabe(f): 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
whizfache:
fank god i made it..pls is dat atiku or ibb or who..and pls is dat tiwa savage
You are so immature.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by texazzpete(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
tenry:

Oh look, an internet e-curse. How cute cheesy

When you grow up, come back and talk.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
THAT IS THE SECRET BEHIND BRING BACK OUR GIRLS.

THE LOVE AFFAIR BETWEEN OBJ AND OBY EZEKWESILI GAVE BIRTH TO THE CHIBOK GIRLS SCAM.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by smartcount003(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
post=28756573:
Why obasanjo wear earrings?

Anyway.

Upload Full Pics on Your Whatsapp, Facebook and Wallpaper without cropping.

When uploading pics on whatsapp or Facebook, you find out that you will be provided with a mini cropping tool to crop the full image to rectangle shape instead of the full complete image your took.
So many people like displaying their full image online on social medias or offline as a Wallpaper.
Imagine after you've taken a lovely portrait pic to flaunt your new shoes or trousers in full size, you try to upload it full online through whatsapp or offline as a wallpaper... Then you realize you can't because your phone prompts you to crop the pic so it will be in landscape view which wasn't what you wanted.

continue reading»»
http://www..com/2014/12/upload-full-pics-on-your-whatsapp.html?m=1

My man thanks for the info. I've visited your site, and the app you recommended is only for android. Do you know of any app i can download for BlackBerry 9720? Thanks in anticipation for your answer.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fellonigerians:
Jobless people... the funniest is that her pointed finger shows her excitement... Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

I was wondering if this was a joke. Thank God you saw that too. That was the dumbest part. I mean, wtf.

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by dre11(m): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
RECO:
Why did he approached her from the back?

The intimacy is suspicious and has more interpretations ----- Lol

Kia
Ur mind is corrupt man
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Natifa(f): 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
We are telling you to bring back our girls (and leave deir babies) wow! Do they already have babies? I didnt knw.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by aresa: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hope for nigeria is a SAtan hate and bigotry Facebook page for and by the same hate and bigotry people we see on NL...

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by adebisicutie: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
So many people with sick minds, they just want to find anything to use to attack this woman. None sense
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by akubudejud(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
..people make noise for nothing, after all your noise what next...please! does it look as if she was expecting it? so why the meaning less noise .you all know that baba can be funny at times.Stop creating meanings metchew!!!!!!!!!
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by tenry(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
texazzpete:

Oh look, an internet e-curse. How cute cheesy

When you grow up, come back and talk.
Your stup.idity is legendary cos if you ar not stupid, you won't come hear and be defending one God forsaken woman. If you are not stupid, you will knw that she is an attention seeking woman ranting to get noticed for a public office. If you are not stupid, was she at the book launch to bring back the girls?, or does that scene resembled protest ground? if you are not stupid,how on earth ll you think someone can NEVER achieve what she has achieved in d past? It is obvious u ar one of the scavengers feeding from the crumbs on Ezekwesili's table. Get life and stop thinking u can never attain a great height but if you think so, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
texazzpete:

Rubbish

What of the one she does in OBJ's bedroom?

1 Like

Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by kalamayat: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
RECO:
Why did he approached her from the back?

The intimacy is suspicious and has more interpretations ----- Lol

If crocodile can eat their own eggs, what will they not do to that of the frogs.
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
lalasticlala:
So to hug a friend and former boss in public is now forbidden? Oma ga o. Some group posted this pic below of former president Obasanjo and former minister Oby Ezekwesili at the former's book launch yesterday on their Facebook page and wrote some mess about it. See it after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/people-sef-see-what-they-wrote-about.html?m=1
well i bet u gonna smile n pat ur pal or as u put it,ur wife's coleague,on da back when he does that to ur biitch....
But dont get me wrong,those two got noth'n in between'em..
Re: People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo by namdo(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
akubudejud:
..people make noise for nothing, after all your noise what next...please! does it look as if she was expecting it? so why the meaning less noise .you all know that baba can be funny at times.Stop creating meanings metchew!!!!!!!!!
I have looked at that picture and you are quite right. OBJ held her two hands down, it's like no movement while he pecked her. I do not think that's in bad taste. He must have been so happy seeing her around for the book launch. Na wa for we country pepo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iara & Adams Oshiomhole Seen In Public For The First Time Since Hand Over. PIC / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.