Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love (35511 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Thanks to all those who were concerned about my well being. Thanks for the phone calls and PMs ** Lots of love **

Let's get back to business grin

10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love

1. Lying About Your House
Some guys wouldn't want to take ladies to their house because they feel it will reduce their chances of dating, instead they will take them to the houses of their friends and claim that's where they stay

2. Eating Onions Instead Of Suya
This really sounds like exaggeration but it happens. Some dudes will take a lady to a suya joint, only for the ladies to be eating suya while they will be eating onions with tears running down their chicks claiming they have phobia for eating suya grin

3. Every Lady You Spend Huge Amount Of Money On Automatically Deserves Bleeping
Having spent so much on a lady in an attempt to tie her down,
they believe the ladies automatically deserve bleeping cos they don't want their money to enter voice mail.. Who send you b4 ?

4. Operation Impress
It's funny some dudes will borrow trousers, wrist watches, boxers, shoes, underwears ( just name it). It's funny they borrow ridiculous things just to impress ladies

5. You Must Be An Average Liar For A Lady To Fall For You
Yeah, some dudes believe you have to lie about some certain things so as to increase your chances of being loved. They will lie about their finances, institutions, families and status . Most importantly, they will place themselves above what they are not

6.Being Unnecessary Nice To Ladies
Some friends can watch you suffer without rendering any assistance but will start acting like messiah thereby running helter skelter when it comes to the female folks

6. Solving A Lady's Problem Before Your Own
I have seen a situation where a dude subscribed a month BIS subscription for a lady and started begging us for N50 MTN transfer just to make an important call that might fetch him a job **shm**

7. Faking Your Voice
The voice of some guys is as deep as that of a conductor but the moment they pick up their phones to receive a lady's call, they will start sounding like Michael Jackson just to impress a girl

8. Being Unnecessary Caring To Ladies Than Your Siblings
Some dudes can't go to an expense of buying drugs worth N500 when their sibblings are ill but can empty their pocket when a lady says she's hungry. The lady must be thinking he does exact thing to his siblings and friends ** if I hear **

9. Being Too Harsh On Dudes & Cold On Ladies
Some guys act like tigers in dealing with their felow male folks and start acting nice to the female folks. We must have seen cases when a guy shares his views and observations and some dudes will pick offence in it thereby raining curses but when a lady shares a similar views, they will become King Solomon thereby giving word of wisdom

10. Loosing Your Sense Of Reasoning When A Lady Calls Your Name
A dude can turn deaf hear to his fellow male folks during exam but the moment a random lady calls him for answers, he will give her maximum attention because he want s to make her have a good impression towards him. Call them for answers during exam and they will look at you in hatred and disdain but opposite is the case when it comes to the female folks

Feel Free To Add Yours

Let Bashing Begin

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by sexyedjutto: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Here in puerto rico we dnt date we marry

23 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by englishmart(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Love itself is crazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Tymax(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tosyne don resume with him list o.

Na dat suya own dey vex me pass. And the selfish naija gal will not even offer him.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Fabdedon(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
11 .Turning Super man when every she needs Physcal Help cheesy
Am guilty of Number 7 am so used to it.. If you have a good voice u understand what am talking about..
I have a relation guilty of number 8.. When ever it happens i feel like stabing him sometimes wish am a girl in his presence... You see him turn cheerful giver

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by dre11(m): 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:

2. Eating Onions Instead Of Suya
This really sounds like exaggeration but it happens. Some dudes will take a lady to a suya joint, only for the ladies to be eating suya while they will be eating onions with tears running down their chicks claiming they have phobia for eating suya grin

That number 2 is gross men....
Can't treat myself and will be treating the girl in question.

Can't do it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by merit12(f): 2:33pm On Dec 10, 2014

No comment

I will have to observe my bf again to notice dis silly behaviours

Nd come back to tell you how silly he behaves maybe

I was here @2pm

Watching d op with my 3d glasses

5 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by chibwike(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hahaha...very true....nice one tosyne2much..hope u re much better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=50pt]tosyn baba another (10)type hmmm[/size]

Back to the topic
guilty of eating onions instead of suya
But no be for luv oo
For $ex

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by BrightEye(m): 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
If i am a girl, i would not give way to such type of guys. I wonder why girls preffer them instead of those that choose to remain natural in an obvious way.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by vizkiz: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
the "silliest" thing a guy has ever done is giving his girlfriend the life jacket and staying in the cold deep sea. sad

My girlfriend: Baby, i am feeling so cold, can you give me your life jacket? sad

Me: Hell NO!!! Swirry, this aren't titanic and my name is definitly not JACK angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
chibwike:
Hahaha...very true....nice one tosyne2much..hope u re much better

Coming up with a new thread is an evidence of the restoration of my health grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by hopeforcharles(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:

Na dat suya own dey vex me pass. And the selfish naija gal will not even offer him.
infact na that suya own just vex me about his list, if the nigga know say the suya no go do them both why not leave am for the chic? Anyway some guy do the rest on that list, but any sane Nigga need not diss him homie cus a chic

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by ishiamu(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tymax:

Come to France where I live and we we will teach you how love is done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guys and number 7 eh. Voice fakers,when you meet them one on one you'd be surprised the kind of voice they have.

Then the Operation Impresser irks me. You'd see him flaunting his i-pad,i-phone,i-shoe,i-wallet,you name it! For his mind he'd be like "if this babe see my gucci,she go bow"

mtchewwww...labbish!

Welcome back tosyne2much,you were missed.

18 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hi tosyn... I'd like to clarify that this list is for silly kids who don't know the first thing about themselves let alone how to treat a lady.... They think its all about impressing the lady just to get in-between... Most boys don't even understand what it takes to make a woman really smile... Without having sexual thoughts... So it is with that I have deduced that most of these kids who keep screaming about sex don't know the first thing about anything.... All they do is follow what they see on TV...
And the woman who gets carried away by the theatrical behavior of these kids in question are no different from the kids who only have balls for brains...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Maamin(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
merit12:

No comment

I will have to observe my bf again to notice dis silly behaviours

Nd come back to tell you how silly he behaves maybe

I was here @2pm

shocked maga alert shocked

Looks like I need to steal those 3d glasses

2 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by tosyne2much(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bros krispycash, thnks for throwing more light on the issue

Jennimma, my wifey I miss you too

hopeforcharles, guy wey dey do that suya own na dumb asss niqqa

Tymax, I don land jawe my boss wink

Fabdedon, you are sighted my sure man grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
That ur freind in that number is supposed to be hanged
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Fabdedon(m): 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Welcome back bro
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Maamin(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Am so way beyond that list sha!..ako mi ti poju grin
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by chimerase2: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
wellcome back tosin
erm to ur 10 list stuff
comment reservoir
but dat no 3 and de voice stuff all guys re guilty of it nobody shld denie it
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by oshe11: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
waitin 4 a counter thread

bt wat is suya....... Is it anoda name 4 punny kos hear in Vietnam we dnt eat suya

1 Like

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by oshe11: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
waitin 4 a counter thread

bt wat is suya....... Is it anoda name 4 punny kos hear in Vietnam we dnt eat suya
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
wellcome back tosin
erm to ur 10 list stuff
comment reservoir
but dat no 3 and de voice stuff all guys re guilty of it nobody shld denie it

yeah most guys dey guilty of that voice faking grin

I nor know say you sef follow join tongue
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
merit12:

Hope say I neva jam-talk sha ? grin
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by chimerase2: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:

yeah most guys dey guilty of that voice faking grin

I nor know say you sef follow join tongue
yea dats how ma voice is tongue
*tonto voice* all na natural grin
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by merit12(f): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:

Hope say I neva jam-talk sha ? grin
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Beennkumar(m): 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
How about those guys who are willing to die for someone else's wife or girlfriend?

Cc: Laykhorn grin

Tosyne2much, Glad you're feeling better. Welcome back.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by Medunah: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
@Tosyne2much, welcome bck wiith ur 10types of', aw re u now?
Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by HFOG(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
More often true than not. Guys who do silly things get silly girls. Just saying

5 Likes

Re: 10 Silly Things Guys Do But Call It Love by tosyne2much(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Medunah:
@Tosyne2much, welcome bck wiith ur 10types of', aw re u now?
it's now gan gan you just remember me ? **smh**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings / How To Spot A Fake Abuja Big Boy / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.