Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ (13056 Views)

AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive / Shameless Stunt! Nahnah Abynah The Girl With The Leak Video Is Not Dead! / Thunder Fire Sexkillz For Banning Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by misshoree(f): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2014
braine:

Yes.
ok,what?
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by chiefolododo(m): 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
misshoree:
hope link,I know this is yu,when did our fathers become friends I AM NOT HIM , WHEN HE COMES HE WILL TREAT YOUR Bleep UP-HE TOLD ME TO TELL YOU THAT

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by misshoree(f): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=chiefolododo post=28912044][/quote]why are yu so senseless Tell me please.

2 Likes

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by chiefolododo(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
misshoree:
why are yu so senseless Tell me please.
YOUR FADA IS SENSELESS

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by chiefolododo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
misshoree:
why are yu so senseless Tell me please.

RECONCILE WITH HOPELINK WHEN HE COMES ,DAT IS MA ADVICE FOR U

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by misshoree(f): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=chiefolododo post=28912362][/quote]waheva ur moniker is,please mind your own business,the next time u refer me back home,am not gonna tk it likely with yu and pls quit quoting me if u've got nfn to say...

So if u had a fight with your sis at home and she calls yu a fool,all yu will pronounce her dead the following day.Say the truth and don't run away from it #rubbish#

2 Likes

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by chiefolododo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
misshoree:
waheva ur moniker is,please mind your own business,the next time u refer me back home,am not gonna tk it likely with yu and pls quit quoting me if u've got nfn to say...

So if u had a fight with your sis at home and she calls yu a fool,all yu will pronounce her dead the following day.Say the truth and don't run away from it #rubbish#
i will beg hopelink to forgive you. and you should go and sin no more
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by misshoree(f): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
chiefolododo:
i will beg hopelink to forgive you. and you should go and sin no more
yu know it in real sense that yu r hopelink.but let me leave yu to God and conscience to judge yu and may the both judge yu rightly.

2 Likes

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by chiefolododo(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
misshoree:
yu know it in real sense that yu r hopelink.but let me leave yu to God and conscience to judge yu and may the both judge yu rightly.
this small girl don smoke weed
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by chiefolododo(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2014
misshoree:
ohoh,see his friend here,how will yu feel if I wake up one morning nd claimed yu a living dead.yu knew what he did b4 d fool thingy?
what did he do
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
JESUS shocked what sort of joke was that nigga cracking I was seriously pained.
MAY GOD PROTECT U @misshoree ur enemies will receive d call b4 u
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by simdam500(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Mad People are just roaming around NL undecided

Make person no go open this kind thread for my head one day o shocked

Cos what mostly happens is that people believe the story before they investigate.
And it may be too late by then.

Imagine if this girl had some problems with her phone and could not come online for a long time...

I'm trying to imagine how it would look like when she eventually resurfaces lipsrsealedgrin

Lol.... na to ignore the moniker ooo...

though, it like am not current on nl or maybe I don't follow the right section to find out current stories...

Cos truth be told I'm just finding and reading this since Dec... so poor of me embarassed

Anyway.... long may u live miss... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting / How Has January To November 2021 Been So Far? / Movies, Novels Or Music That Inspires You Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.