Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,104 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

★What is your Dream Phone?★ - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ★What is your Dream Phone?★ (17696 Views)

What's The Spec Of Ur Dream Phone(the One You Can Afford)? / What's The Spec Of Ur Dream Phone(the One You Can Afford)? / My Dream Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by LOUIS6(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2014
Well my Dream Phone Must have the following features......

Must have a Screen size dat's about 52 inches Amoled Super screen with bullet proof

Battery life must be 2.5 Billion Mah.... Whereby i'll be charging it once in a decade ...

Must have an In-built Fridge

Must have an ATM Machine

Must be able to predict footbal matches..... (Nairabet Things)

Must be able to tell me if JESUS is/was a white OR a Black man

Must be able to predict the Second coming of the messiah...

Must be able to Tell me when BokoHaram is going to end in Nigeria...

Must be Able to Predict the winner of the Feb 14 2015 General Election between Jonathan vs Buhari

Note*** This Phone should not be more than 3430 Naira

.........Dat's All For Now.........
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by bigglat: 12:37am On Dec 12, 2014
The phone that can alert me when election rigging is going on within some kilometers given detailed location, identity and names of the perpetrators. grin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by kemiola89(f): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm not all crazy about phone or any gadget.

OK, lets play along with your imagination theory. I'd like to have a phone that tells the future.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Heeboy94(m): 12:45am On Dec 12, 2014
LOOOOOOOL!!!!!

These people and their hilarious comments ehn gringringringringrin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Heeboy94(m): 12:47am On Dec 12, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Iphone 20 tongue
-It can bend
-Taller than all phones
-A substitute for Gillette
-Can download food
Or maybe i should just wait for Iphone 40, It would be 7ft5inch when it is finally released smiley.
LOOOOOOOOOOL
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Heeboy94(m): 12:49am On Dec 12, 2014
bosun11:
anyway mine should be Samsung Note 50 with 2 months battery life.water resistant 50 MP 35 MP Front camera Unlimited internal memory and many more.. grin grin grin grin
2 months battery life

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oga na car battery u wan hold for hand abi na wetin? gringringrin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 12, 2014
braintext:
What i mean by a dream phone is a single smartphone that will have all the features you have been dreaming of/imagining

My dream phone is a phone that will have the following specs:
A 50mp rear camera with flash and 41mp front facing camera with flash(loseless zooming i.e the picture quality won't decrease when zoomed)
A battery life that can last at least 2days
Runs on android 5.0 lollipop
Has very slim bezels
Has some great features like: wave detection , thermometer , compass , hologram , notification light etc...

Drop your specs below and let's see how crazy our imaginations are...

Having studied the specs of the latest iPhone6+, there's nothing I need to do with a telecommunication device that it can't do. So I'm good.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Collinz2(m): 1:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Baddestguyp:
bullet proof ke? grin

anyway mine must have everlasting battery, 80mp back camera, 50mp front, run on android 10.0 os duck face, 2 years warranty, 3 years guaranty, etc and must not be more than 40k
see this guy gringringrin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by bosun11(m): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2014
Heeboy94:

2 months battery life

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!

Oga na car battery u wan hold for hand abi na wetin? gringringrin

ALL JOIN
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Collinz2(m): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2014
bosun11:
this Collinz2 guy ehn..i dey laugh so tey i neva stop sef...you go don OLD wen d phone land na grin grin
gringringrin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Collinz2(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2014
abdulo4real:
in your dreams baaa!!.......
no, yours
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 12, 2014
whatever phone apple produces at any point is my dream phone..... I aint asking for more.... #TEAMAPPLE
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by ceaser: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2014
braintext:
What i mean by a dream phone is a single smartphone that will have all the features you have been dreaming of/imagining

A 50mp rear camera with flash and 41mp front facing camera with flash(loseless zooming i.e the picture quality won't decrease when zoomed)
Has very slim bezels
Has some great features like: wave detection , thermometer , compass , hologram , notification light etc...

1. A 50mp rear camera with flash and 41mp front facing camera with flash(loseless zooming i.e the picture quality won't decrease when zoomed) .........CHECK

2. A battery life that can last at least 2days......CHECK

3. Has some great features like: wave detection , thermometer , compass , hologram etc.......CHECK

The upcoming MSFT Lumia 1030 will give you the features checked above. Below is a leaked picture of the awesome device. Mind you, the flash feature dual- xenon (for still photography) and led (for video recording).

Its other features include 4gig of RAM, and 32gig, 64gig and 128gig hard memory. Each of those variant will still have memory card slot expansion which supports up to 128gig card, so you do the math. Pls don't doubt the 128gig support for this device. Lumias 1520 and 1320 released almost a year ago already supports 128gig card without hiccups and so also are the recently released range of Lumias X30 cool and X35 series.

But no, it runs Windows 10 OS, so unless you wanna stop being an Android-meda, only then can you ever realize that dream.

As for the super slim thingy, I can't guarantee that with current technology, a 50mp lossless zoom camera will definitely give the device some bump or hunch-back. It's there in the Lumia 1020 forerunner (with 40mp lossless cam), so for the L1030, it might just be same or a little less hunch. Your SUPER SLIM with 50mp lossless zoom can only be gotten from the star trek universe for nowand you'll need to go thru a black hole to that 'verse.

Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by blazesam(m): 5:25am On Dec 12, 2014
mine is not much,the point is that they have'nt produced it yet. A phone that can detect crime,tell me where boko haram are intending to deploy next,where robbers are planin to go, camera of 32.5 mp, led light,gps inside and one xtra to attach on my girlfriends bodie and it should be video one,view u inside wether u wear a cloth or not. Gat many but someone should pls help complete it for me
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Huawei ascend p7...
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 12, 2014
Collinz2:
My dream smartphone will have 5inch super amoled ultra display with corning gorilla glass 10, 12mega pixel with great sensor of digital camera, all samsung high end phone features, 64gb or ram, 1terabyte memory expandable to 512terabyte. 100,000mAh battery, full water resistance, bullet proof. Android 5.0.1 lollipop and more which i cant mention.
Lol, tiff
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2014
I'm living my dream! 13mp camera, 2nd ram, 32gb rom, 6inch screen with Gorilla Glass, 180 degrees viewing angle. crisp display. good battery. guess what, I'm using it! thl is the best Android phone producer
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2014
*in P. Diddy voice* eh yo fork your dreams, nigga. it's reality right here. You must use what is produced
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Emeka71(m): 6:15am On Dec 12, 2014
LOUIS6:
Well my Dream Phone Must have the following features......

Must have a Screen size dat's about 52 inches Amoled Super screen with bullet proof

Battery life must be 2.5 Billion Mah.... Whereby i'll be charging it once in a decade ...

Must have an In-built Fridge

Must have an ATM Machine

Must be able to predict footbal matches..... (Nairabet Things)

Must be able to tell me if JESUS is/was a white OR a Black man

Must be able to predict the Second coming of the messiah...

Must be able to Tell me when BokoHaram is going to end in Nigeria...

Must be Able to Predict the winner of the Feb 14 2015 General Election between Jonathan vs Buhari

Note*** This Phone should not be more than 3430 Naira

.........Dat's All For Now.........

Meaning that phone must be a paradise.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by PrinceNwokeji: 6:18am On Dec 12, 2014
[i][/i]Iphone 6[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2014
Ok, let's see.
5G Network,
Picto Sim + 8 Sim card Slots,
6 inches,
Chrome Amoled touchscreen 225M colors
Corning gorilla glass 10 moulded in Mordo,
Sound - 3D Music.
Loudspeaker - Yes + Subwoofer.
Memory card - NanoSD upto 24TB.
Internal Memory - Unlimited.
Speed - 3GB/s ( faster than google fibre).
Bluetooth - Version 6.0.
Camera - 2 gigapixels (rear, with blinding flash), 60 megapixels (front).
Os - Android OS version 8.0 fufu.
CPU - Octacore - 16GHz
Sensors - Lie, fear, Swag, ugliness, availability for bleep.
Battery - 26,000 mah.
Unlimited airtime, data.

Bye bye....

1 Like

Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Joshkid(m): 6:27am On Dec 12, 2014
braintext:

Has very slim bezels

haba...Hope say u don budget 350k sha..?grin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by OgunyemiJohn(m): 6:45am On Dec 12, 2014
My dream phone should have iphone6 features but should be able to pick anything out from the screen when showing, e.g.
I should be to drag out Ferrari from the screen.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Heeboy94(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2014
bosun11:

ALL JOIN
Lol
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by LOUIS6(m): 6:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Emeka71:
Meaning that phone must be a paradise.
LOOOOL.... Dat's it My brother... It's paradise on earth
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Youngzedd(m): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2014
The one that can call heaven.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by godunia(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2014
In addition to all the specs mentioned,the phone must be able to send notification when someone start lying ( lie detector)
2. Discern d intention of the heart ( when a girl snub me,it should be able to tell me,na shakara,she like u go ahead.hehehehehe loving this phone.
I will stick to whatever it's available if these specs can't be included.as far as I m concern,phone is not smart enough if it can't perform this 2 functions for me.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Heeboy94(m): 7:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Zohan:
Ok, let's see.
5G Network,
Picto Sim + 8 Sim card Slots,
6 inches,
Chrome Amoled touchscreen 225M colors
Corning gorilla glass 10 moulded in Mordo,
Sound - 3D Music.
Loudspeaker - Yes + Subwoofer.
Memory card - NanoSD upto 24TB.
Internal Memory - Unlimited.
Speed - 3GB/s ( faster than google fibre).
Bluetooth - Version 6.0.
Camera - 2 gigapixels (rear, with blinding flash), 60 megapixels (front).
Os - Android OS version 8.0 fufu.
CPU - Octacore - 16GHz
Sensors - Lie, fear, Swag, ugliness, availability for bleep.
Battery - 26,000 mah.
Unlimited airtime, data.

Bye bye....
LOOOOOOL!!!!!!

This guy na weyrey ooo gringringringringringringrin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by braintext(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2014
ceaser:

1. A 50mp rear camera with flash and 41mp front facing camera with flash(loseless zooming i.e the picture quality won't decrease when zoomed) .........CHECK

2. A battery life that can last at least 2days......CHECK

3. Has some great features like: wave detection , thermometer , compass , hologram etc.......CHECK

The upcoming MSFT Lumia 1030 will give you the features checked above. Below is a leaked picture of the awesome device. Mind you, the flash feature dual- xenon (for still photography) and led (for video recording).

Its other features include 4gig of RAM, and 32gig, 64gig and 128gig hard memory. Each of those variant will still have memory card slot expansion which supports up to 128gig card, so you do the math. Pls don't doubt the 128gig support for this device. Lumias 1530 and 1320 released almost a year ago already supports 128gig card without hiccups and so also are the recently released range of Lumias X30 cool and X35 series.

But no, it runs Windows 10 OS, so unless you wanna stop being an Android-meda, only then can you ever realize that dream.

As for the super slim thingy, I can't guarantee that with current technology, a 50mp lossless zoom camera will definitely give the device some bump or hunch-back. It's there in the Lumia 1020 forerunner, so for the L1030, it might just be same or a little less hunch. Your SUPER SLIM with 50mp lossless zoom can only be gotten from the star trek universe for nowand you'll need to go thru a black hole to that 'verse.
Wow bro thanks for that, it will be a great phone, but I'm not sure the price will be inviting
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by braintext(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2014
CityNG:

Having studied the specs of the latest iPhone6+, there's nothing I need to do with a telecommunication device that it can't do. So I'm good.
What about free Internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / New! Etisalat Cliq Offer This Plan. / Which Phone Browser Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.