Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

★What is your Dream Phone?★ - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ★What is your Dream Phone?★ (17781 Views)

What's The Spec Of Ur Dream Phone(the One You Can Afford)? / What's The Spec Of Ur Dream Phone(the One You Can Afford)? / My Dream Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by lynxnoon(m): 1:14am On Dec 14, 2014
OnePlus One wink

1 Like

Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by martin92(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
none
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by harizonal123(m): 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Right here in my hand elephone g5. No more of a dream but reality. Everybody love its sleekness very sexy & they have never seen such thinkness b4. Its unique and very different from the rest of the crowd. The only let down is the battery cos am a heavy phone user but its just OK, not too bad. Am done with phones for now
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by ceaser: 5:03am On Dec 15, 2014
braintext:

Wow bro thanks for that, it will be a great phone, but I'm not sure the price will be inviting

Lol. With that spec, the starting or launching price may be in the range of 150k plus. The L1520 with 6" screen and 20mp camera (32/64 gig variant), microSD expansion up to 128gig and a monster battery (the best yet in any mobile phone) launched with a price tag of around 130k in March/April. It's now around 110k sha.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by ceaser: 5:17am On Dec 15, 2014
CoCoLav:
Any phone that allows me to make calls, take nice selfies, surf the web and watch great movies comfortably. My Tecno R7 gives me all that so its basically my dream phone.

Why not check out the Lumia 730 Selfie phone, with 5mp front facing camera.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by ceaser: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Untrollable:
I gonna list the components that will make my current dream phone and not unreasonable specs. This review will be derived from a combo of all current flagships from different OEMs.

Battery life - This hasn't been perfected yet but I will go with the Note 4 since this offers quick charge and a 3200MAh battery.
Screen - I will go with the Note 4's QHD screen which is the best smartphone display out there.
Speakers - The HTC M8's boom sound has got to be the best speakers ever built into a phone
Camera and Video recording - The IPhone 6 and Note 4. The Iphone 6 camera's the best out there. Even at 8MP, the pictures are crystal clear and isn't as over-saturated as the Note 4's which is also great by the way. Video recording on the Note 4's a beast because... 4K and OIS
Memory - 128GB of internal memory will be nice
Build quality - The HTC M8's body is just perfect, love every bit of it
Form Factor - The Note 4's rectangular form factor is just as awesome as the HTC M8's build quality.
Operating System - Android 5.0 Lollipop, best mobile OS and UX out there
RAM - 4GB
Processor - Snapdragon 808 64-Bit
Network - 4G

You obviously don't know about windows phone else you'll know that there's a Lumia series device that checks out on 90% of the above.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by CoCoLav(f): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2014
ceaser:

Why not check out the Lumia 730 Selfie phone, with 5mp front facing camera.

Hmmn. Maybe later because I know how long I saved for my current phone. I am not ready to buy another one yet.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Dacronym(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2014
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMGggUDolRI
Thats a phone i would comfortably use 4 the next 3 years
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by braintext(m): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Dacronym:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMGggUDolRI
Thats a phone i would comfortably use 4 the next 3 years
Link nonfunctional grin
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Dacronym(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
copy and paste d link or better yet search for 'MKBHD dream smartphone ' on youtube
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by braintext(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dacronym:
copy and paste d link or better yet search for 'MKBHD dream smartphone ' on youtube
Oh.... Mkbhd cheesy.... I love that dude and i hope my YouTube channel will grow up to his stage.....
That was what inspired this topic
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Dacronym(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
(
braintext:

Oh.... Mkbhd cheesy.... I love that dude and i hope my YouTube channel will grow up to his stage.....
That was what inspired this topic
oh really, thats quite funny, wat coincidence. Well seems there a few 'real tech dudes' here then. (best reviewer on the planet)
Wait a min u have a channel?
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by braintext(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dacronym:
(
oh really, thats quite funny, wat coincidence. Well seems there a few 'real tech dudes' here then. (best reviewer on the planet)
Wait a min u have a channel?
u
Yeah and it's growing real fast, it's just for youths, because it's all about hacking, cheats, tips and tricks, top 5's etc.... Checkout it out on my Signature...
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Dacronym(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
braintext:
u
Yeah and it's growing real fast, it's just for youths, because it's all about hacking, cheats, tips and tricks, top 5's etc.... Checkout it out on my Signature...
seems nice when i get time i would take time to really check it out.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by braintext(m): 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dacronym:

seems nice when i get time i would take time to really check it out.
Ok bro... Thanks
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
ceaser:

You obviously don't know about windows phone else you'll know that there's a Lumia series device that checks out on 90% of the above.
what do you think about Microsoft Lumia 535? I am getting one this week.
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
braintext:

Link nonfunctional grin
That link is for mobile. I copied and pasted it on PC and it redirected to the desktop version.

Here is the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMGggUDolRI&app=desktop
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by 0ubenji(m): 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
dOnLarich:
Op .. U gotta include the one that will correct ya spellings ...
oga..You should have atleast pointed out a single misspelled word...I'll gladly like you to point out one from the 0p's post...
I'M EARNESTLY WAITING..
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by dOnLarich: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
0ubenji:

oga..You should have atleast pointed out a single misspelled word...I'll gladly like you to point out one from the 0p's post...
I'M EARNESTLY WAITING..
. Nigga u r late .. He has already modify his post ...
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by Dacronym(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
braintext:

Ok bro... Thanks
i checked ur channel, ure trying but truth be told there is till a lot of improvement to be made. I subscribed anyways to support u hope i will get a 'gift' for that (will u be giving out stuffs by the way). I think u should know that running stuff like that costs money. Do use a camera? If yes what brand if no pls at least try and get a camera even a mkIII would be a good start cos i noticed the vids show in a horizontal kinda way.
Anyways i still say welldone
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by braintext(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dacronym:

i checked ur channel, ure trying but truth be told there is till a lot of improvement to be made. I subscribed anyways to support u hope i will get a 'gift' for that (will u be giving out stuffs by the way). I think u should know that running stuff like that costs money. Do use a camera? If yes what brand if no pls at least try and get a camera even a mkIII would be a good start cos i noticed the vids show in a horizontal kinda way.
Anyways i still say welldone

Thanks very much bro.. I don't do giveaways yet, i don't have many viewers yet and also I'm not financially equipped... I don't use a camera yet, i do screencasts only for now, but when i have money, I'll buy a camera... The horizontal stuff is good for games but it's like I'll rotate it in my subsequent videos.... Thanks once again bro.... I need more people like you on my channel cheesy
Re: ★What is your Dream Phone?★ by TheSureBabe: 8:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na the latest InnJoo device be my dream phone this 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Mobile Phone Battery Sucks! And Here Is Why. / Blackberry Introduces BBM Voice Calls: Lets You Call BBM Contacts Free! / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.