Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. (32713 Views)

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Bristol UK / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Consultville(m): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Very true of Abuja
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Breathtaking? Ohh pulesss...i was expecting something better..nice shaa
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by alabiyemmy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
SSGUniport:
Alabiyemmy, nobody is saying there is no toilet or septic tank in abuja. The issue here is a central sewage treatment system. Combined sewage systems are designed to transport both stormwater and sewage in the same pipe to a waste-water treatment plant or station...

where is the waste treatment station?? I Know you'll tell me it's that one at IDU Industrial layout, but remember there are no pipes running from places like asokoro, maitama, garki etc to IDU...

Do a simple google search about Wupa Basin Sewage Treatment plant and if you are still interested - keep researching.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by tonte(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
What do these have to do with GEJ?
ALKARULEZ615:
GEJ is working
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
musicwriter:
Abuja is a world class city. No doubt about that.
grin grin grin grin grin grin. That nation is deceiving locals like you.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by synergycom19: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sylvarresta:
This doesn't match a city here in France, it looks like a village
Yes Because everybody in france is a millionaire,apkoko
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
alabiyemmy:

Do a simple google search about Wupa Basin Sewage Treatment plant and if you are still interested - keep researching.
Hahaha... It is not meant for CENTRAL sewage system. And, a 2 billion Naira project can fix that.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Where are the breath taking pictures? Please get out of Africa and exprience the world.. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by 19naia(m): 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Show me the areas i would have to live with salaries of 3.2million P/A, or less... How does it represent the real world if it only shows areas that only 3% of the population can access for everyday living...
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja is no longer what it used to be. Abuja up until 2006 was a great place to live and raise family. However today It's now crowded like Lagos and busy. Enugu City is now the best city to live in Nigeria based on opinions of most Nigerians and international survey!

Enugu Makes History, Joins World’s 100 Resilient Cities
https://www.nairaland.com/2031155/enugu-makes-history-joins-worlds

3 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Sylvarresta(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
synergycom19:

Yes Because everybody in france is a millionaire,apkoko
who. The Bleep are u
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:
Not just that, you over-exaggerate the reality of that city. lipsrsealed
You are fond of arguing foolishly about Abuja.( AMAC) Abuja Municipal Area Council have a Central Sewage System. Believe it or you go and do the needful.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Dreyl(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
There's nothing breathtaking about those pictures,we can do better.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cajetanspeaks:
You are fond of arguing foolishly about Abuja.( AMAC) Abuja Municipal Area Council have a Central Sewage System. Believe it or you go and do the needful.
Provide proof,please.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by clevvermind(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Where is the pix of the estate where i'm staying na?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by coolfredo(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
is abuja in Nigeria? with those picx i doubt or whr i frm no folow for naija?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Bizibi(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Dreyl:
There's nothing breathtaking about those pictures,we can do better.
some times it is better seeing it physically than just looking at pictures....there is a lot to be done there,that just need multiple high rising buildings
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by musicwriter(m): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. That nation is deceiving locals like you.

I believe you've not been to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
musicwriter:

I don't have to because it is a third world village.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by repogirl(f): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lol, wonderland sef enter? I love the building in the fifth pic, it really stands out. Always staring at it when driving by in Maitama.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by BRAINCRASH(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
why all the negative comments...I believe the OP didn't have time to upload more pictures.... those that never been to Abuja will not believe those pics to be Nigerian.....The OP even forgot to feature the following:
-The ongoing world trade center.(many non-Abuja residents dont even know we will soon have one),
-The sheraton hotels and towers,
-Yar Adua square,
-Bolingo Hotels,
-Center for Arts and Culture,
-Ongoing 'MLLENIUM TOWER'
-Ministry of Finance,
-Asokoro District with its spectacular residential Architecture,
-Louis Edet House,
......I'm even tired of listing them.

2 Likes

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
musicwriter:

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by BRAINCRASH(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Check these...

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja is not even finished yet. Many areas are currently under development and we have cities within Abuja to come, like Asokoro Island and Abuja Millenium city. Not to mention the Jabi Lake waterfont development.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja is so lovely (although not all parts), but if you have never been there you wont be able to relate, because the pics do it no justice and many places in Abuja dont have pics on the net.

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by lilcutie8916(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sunrise in abuja

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by emy1trillion: 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
That's the Christain Catedral,Its behind the cental mosque. Its located in centr area.

csbrown:
Hmm dis man abi dis woman, this last building where is located at cos i hv nt seen it in Abj before
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by BRAINCRASH(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
more

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by theSpark(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:
Provide proof,please.

It's true. I worked at FCDA for a while, the master plan provides for a 'central' or collective storm water and foul water collection system. Most houses in AMAC that is Garki, CBD and Wuse do not have septic tanks.

Secondly there are no open drains-they are all covered with a central collection point. where this central collection/treatment point is seems to be the issue at stake here I see. I'll check it out and ask and come back to report my findings.

Theres this facility near Apo roundabout opposite Gudu cemetery. It's in a valley near a garden bar. I strongly suspect that that is on of the waste water collection points.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja Pics

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple & Their 3 Kids Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja(See Burial Pic / Osun MKO Abiola Airport In Ruins Despite Multi-Billion Naira Funding / Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.