Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. (32710 Views)

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Bristol UK / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2014
ABAKA72:
Mr man shut up and stop displaying your ignorance here. From the trash you are posting, it is clear that you have not even visited Abuja before and that's why you are braging about central sewage system. mr central sewage, Abuja residents has been using CSS for over 30 years. So stop making a fool of yourself, try and move away from your village, it will help you.
Show me the central sewage system and stop making noise. I haven't been to Abuja and there is nothing interesting about it because it is another third world country city. Smelling city.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Tylenol: 12:46am On Dec 11, 2014
SSGUniport:
OP Just Went To Abuja For The First Time...
Please Snap Nyanya, Karu, Maraba, Jikwoyi, etc let us see

Most of these, if not all sef, are in Nasarawa State. Proximity to FCT does not make them 'Abuja.'
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by wunmi590(m): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2014
SSGUniport:

grin
SSGUniport:
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2014
Krucifax, nice pics. How did you get those Eagle Hills pics?

Enquiring minds would like to know.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by stabillo(m): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2014
SSGUniport:
Guy it seems you're the Abuja new comer here, All these places are in Karu Local Govt, Nasarawa. it's just like saying Akute,Arepo,Ibafo,Magboro,etc are in Lagos . Nasarawa state starts from part of Nyanya. BTW, we have a house too in Abacha Road, Mararaba.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by youngchizi(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2014
Lagos still fine am
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 10:10am On Dec 11, 2014
londoner:
Krucifax, nice pics. How did you get those Eagle Hills pics?

Enquiring minds would like to know.

I went there. It's the show room area for the planned Centenary City to be managed by a Dubai based company and built by Julius Berger construction company.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2014
What I find breathtaking, is how chaotic this car park appears to be.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-FViYRohxQ7U/VIg4a700QhI/AAAAAAAAABg/zx5kv1NDKN8/s1600/Abuja15.jpg[/img]
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by TeflonTohfwezh(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2014
Like the moderator of this topic is high on cocaine...the first picx is Lagos, while the last one is Living Faith Church (Winners)... Hiss.[i][/i]
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
Krucifax:

I went there. It's the show room area for the planned Centenary City to be managed by a Dubai based company and built by Julius Berger construction company.

Yeah, I have heard about Millenium City and the partnership with Julius Berger. Its very exciting. I would love to be part of the constuction phase which is billed to take a minimum of 10 years, so I'm thinking of contacting either Eagle Hills or Julius Berger to get some information on recruitment, specifically in health and safety.

My guess is that recruitment will be done through some reputable recruitment agencies, at some point. Maybe the Hudson Globals of this world, or maybe they will recruit directly.

We truly have not seen Abuja yet, the finished city, I mean.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
TeflonTohfwezh:
Like the moderator of this topic is high on cocaine...the first picx is Lagos, while the last one is Living Faith Church (Winners)... Hiss.[i][/i]

No, the first pic is Abuja, as well as the last. I guess you are having a laugh....lol
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
youngchizi:
Lagos still fine am

looool undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by PerfumeRepublik: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by londoner: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Aaah Abuja, where the streets are not just about "big big" houses, but also where thought is given to pavements and greenery in many places.

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by pdfDumps: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Amazing and beautiful pictures.
http://pdfdumps.us/exam/VCP550.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple & Their 3 Kids Die In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja(See Burial Pic / Osun MKO Abiola Airport In Ruins Despite Multi-Billion Naira Funding / Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.