Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,749 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Proud Mama!! Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Cute Kids!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Proud Mama!! Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Cute Kids!! (1809 Views)

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Pics Of Her Baby Girls.. / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Mama!! Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Cute Kids!! by satinosdiary: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2014

Re: Proud Mama!! Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Cute Kids!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
they look not like 2face

cheesy

annie don the play away game
Re: Proud Mama!! Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Cute Kids!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
they look not like 2face

cheesy

annie don the play away game
how do you know? Were you the one that played away game with her?

No offence boo boo tongue

btw,her kids are so cute. I sha need to marry fa
Re: Proud Mama!! Annie Idibia Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Cute Kids!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jennimma:

how do you know? Were you the one that played away game with her?

No offence boo boo tongue

btw,her kids are so cute. I sha need to marry fa

sweety me...
were
have
you
been
shocked

misssed yho lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Female Celebrities Married To Younger Men. / Man Caught Red-handed Staring At A Female A$$ / Maheeda Starts The New Year With Red Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.