Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries (9369 Views)

Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) / Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) / Osun Worker Attempts Suicide Over Unpaid Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by tosongolabeaty: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Try to be there

Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by chamboy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
I Thought Mimoko is The Best nii
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
amanda2013:
Next will be osun state. Pdp,Apc,Apga etc all na the same.
Osun is likely not to strike because
The NLC osun chapter are doing aregbe's bidding that stupid adesiyan Abi wetin dem call him always get tips from aregbe
Forget about the noise aregbe do make d state account is dry ..my dad is part of forestry (ruwesa) aregbe has had meetings with them that the state is not buoyant enough, and he laid down options.. So strike is not an option prayer is the key.. Oando might have the money but osun isn't
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by paycash: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Three months now nothing nothing.

Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by Olayemie(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
mopol2:
why not give room for people dat has something good to contribute ..you guys suck...
lol... Thank you! That's one achievement for Nl "'-0
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by Skmoda360(m): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
tebirim:
Hmmm...during election they'll promise heaven and earth, now they can't even pay the people who worked...na wa
that
ain't fit to be govt. I guess itz even all of them....
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by slimyem: 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is messed up.
You can't give the people any of the promises made yet you deny them the stipends they are due.

What else would you call that if not wickedness?
Why is it so hard for our leaders to do the right thing?
How do they even sleep knowing that their people are hungry.
This country is just so sick!
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by zeedof(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
coded01:
Ondo State Government should please pay their workers with immediate effect... angry
.. Before you VEX
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by idrisprogress: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good 4 d workers in ondo state, they all turned into politicians during campain & election, leaving their duty post, wearing uniform up & down. They voted him, let them face d music.
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by Fraih(f): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
EldaTimba:
Stale news. The strike ia over. It is a two days warning strike and govt don sign agreement. Workers resumes tomorrow.

Yea,Workers resumes tomorrow,let's hope something positive comes out of it
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by Fraih(f): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
idrisprogress:
Good 4 d workers in ondo state, they all turned into politicians during campain & election, leaving their duty post, wearing uniform up & down. They voted him, let them face d music.

If only ur both parents are government workers in Ondo state who didn't leave their duty post....only then can you understand this.... undecided
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by acc2020(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Don't no what those in Benue

State are still waiting for
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
No wonder my papa never send me money.... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Mimiko pay the Civil servants there salary ooo
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by AdeniyiA(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Why won't the governor pay? undecided undecided
he doesn't need their votes again, he's serving his last term in office.
I've never supported second term for for politicians because they go the second term to do NOTHING! undecided
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by hayordele1: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
clevadani:

i h8 readin posts like dis. U condemn evritin without any reasonable suggestion
awe shut up jor,are they not thesame?
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by clevadani: 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
hayordele1:
awe shut up jor,are they not thesame?
since dey r d same,wat shud we do?
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by Smooth278(m): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Fashola still yet to pay his state doctors 3months salary... Wicked people abound in all parties...
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by baywatch84(m): 3:26am On Dec 11, 2014
"I WILL WORK FOR YOU" vain promise that everybody hold on to, since the inception of this administration, there had been no job or recruitment for youths in Ondo state, we believed then that our messiah had arrived, good road, mother and child, hospitals and beatification of the state, mege schools, are all laudable achievements that can be recounted in the state but we are suffering what's the essence of good road if you don't own a car? Beautification and flowers and street light is not putting food on our tables, give graduates job opportunity, there are vacancies in all offices and organizations in the state not no money to pay even the little that is still working, Mimiko do something, you are really trying but youths in the state need job to stop demanding from parents at age 30. Give us independent what's the essence of going to University if you are telling me now to engage in enterprenuership? Why the waste of time in the first, place? Why not sign up for mechanic or welder instead of wasting my money and effort to become a jobless graduate?
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by walezy14(m): 4:02am On Dec 11, 2014
The wages of sin for ondo state workers is punishment. We told you not to vote for mimiko but you refused.
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by grandstar(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2014
The states are broke. with the fall in oil price, their monthly allocations does not even cover salaries anymore. i am certain there will be sack galore after the elections. you dont sack during an election year.
Re: Ondo Workers Begin Strike Over Unpaid Salaries by grandstar(m): 6:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Fraih:

Yea,Workers resumes tomorrow,let's hope something positive comes out of it
na to borrow remain. the states are broke. the monthly allocations does not cover salaries. massive sacks after elections

(1) (2) (Reply)

Choosing Between My Job And Educational Career / Would You Quit Your Job? / 7 Ways To Get Along Better With Your Coworkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.