Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,287 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:45 PM

. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / . (882 Views)

How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer / Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager / Starcomms iboost- A Software Meant To Greatly Increase Internet Surf Speed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: . by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Try booting into safemode and see if the fault persists.
Re: . by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Oluwaseunsodiq:
Try booting into safemode and see if the fault persists.

Pls how do I boot into safe mode. Am kind of a novice.
Re: . by koseepaaro(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
OP, I`ve seen laptop screen gone bad this way before. But before your raise alam that your laptop screen has gone bad, try this - click on start button and right-click on computer (or just right-click on computer on the desktop, if you have it on the desktop of your computer) and choose properties. Then, click on Advanced Settings from the top left side of the dialog box that appears and choose Hardware Tab. Now click on Device Manager. Among the list on the left side of the dialog box that appears after clicking on Device Manager, click on the + sign next to Display Adapter. Right-click on any display adapter name that you see there and choose Uninstall. Restart your computer and see whether there will be improvement. Good luck to you.
Re: . by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
RICHIEBOI1:

Pls how do I boot into safe mode. Am kind of a novice.
Keep taping F8 when windows is booting

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Kaduna? This Is For You / Backspace Button No Longer Returns One To A Previous Webpage / Pls, This Is An Emergency PC (HP 655) Problem. All Helps Are Most Appreciated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.