Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Whats Your Opinion "nysc Should Be Abolished Or : - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Whats Your Opinion "nysc Should Be Abolished Or : (1536 Views)

10 Reasons Why Nysc Should Be Voluntary / NYSC Should Suspend Camping Activities Temporarily Cause Of Ebola Outbreak / Should NYSC Programme Be Abolished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Your Opinion "nysc Should Be Abolished Or : by cornel318(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
No youth corper should be sent to any norhern part of the country.
U can imagine the waste of young brains and talents in the name of crisis.
I want to pass the motion to the National Assembly.
Re: Whats Your Opinion "nysc Should Be Abolished Or : by Adaeze1(f): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2008
the problem's not NYSC. it's the N in the NYSC, the Nation that has no control over its citizenry and resorts to premeditated conflicts to settle scores between the rich and powerful, the poor and young people are sadly aught in the cross fire
Re: Whats Your Opinion "nysc Should Be Abolished Or : by dammytosh: 7:28am On Dec 06, 2008
Adaeze1:

the problem's not NYSC. it's the N in the NYSC, the Nation that has no control over its citizenry and resorts to premeditated conflicts to settle scores between the rich and powerful, the poor and young people are sadly aught in the cross fire

@Adaeze1 : You are great. those 2 lines answers it all.
Re: Whats Your Opinion "nysc Should Be Abolished Or : by tobidaflava(m): 8:26am On Dec 06, 2008
Comment my reserve. . . Oops! vice versa

(1) (Reply)

This NYSC Passing Out And Send-forth Worries / Kwara State Nysc Orientation Camp Lack Good Facilities And Enabling Environment, / What Happens If I Dont Attend My Nysc PPA ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.